Escape Plan

Penning the lyrics

 

Eun-mi felt like running into a tree. She had to figure out a way to get out of the house.

It was 2am in the morning and she neither had a plan nor told Taemin that she couldn't go. She laid on her bed lifelessly as she stared at the home page on her phone.

"Ahhhhh"."What do i do?" Eun-mi screamed into her pillow.

"I guess i'll have to tell him i can't go then" she spoke. "But i don't have his number" she reminded herself, giving a palm to her face. But strangly as it may seem she had spotted Onew's number in her phone book. "How did that get there?"she said to herself while recalling all the times she had run into Onew at the company building.

-

(Flashback)

"Ouch!" They both screamed in unison. Their two heads collided with each other as Eum-mi was about to enter the elevator whilst Onew was exiting.

"Are you okay Eun-mi?" Onew asked while rubbing hs forehead with his palm.

"Yep, I'm fine" Eun-mi answered as she bent down to pick up her phone.

But before she reached to retrieve the phone, Onew had already picked it up.

Onew’s eyes began to widen suddenly as he stared at Eun-mi’s mobile phone.

“Is it broken?” Eun-mi asked as she gave Onew the evils.

“No….”

“It’s just that… I NEVER KNEW THAT YOU COULD GET KFC COUPONS ON YOUR MOBILE!!!” Onew screamed as he stared at the coupon written in message form.

Eun-mi giggled to herself as she watched Onew shed tears of joy.

“I’m on my lunch break at the moment so I thought I’d have KFC”, Eun-mi said giving a smile. “You just have to subscribe to KFC via mobile to get it.” “I could send you the number if you want” she said giving a smile.

“Awesome! I’ll give you my number then”, Onew said while happily typing in his number.

(End of Flashback)

-

Eun-mi giggled to herself as she remembered the funny encounter.

She laughed quietly as she dialed Onew’s number.

-

“Yeoboseyo? “ Onew answered

“It’s Eun-mi”

“Ahhh Eun-mi ah!” Onew spoke loudly so that Taemin could hear.

Hearing these words Taemin came sprinting into the bedroom. How did you get her number hyung?

Onew ignored him and continued the phone conversation.

“So how are you?” Onew said.

“Uh huh….” “Oh….” Onew’s face turned serious.

“Well we’ll have to figure something out.” “Thanks for calling” “Annyeong” Onew spoke and hung up.

“Well what did she say?” Taemin said with all the aegyo he had inside of him.

“She said her mom is keeping her in the house and won’t let her go to the concert tomorrow.” Onew said.

Taemin’s face turned serious now.

“We need to get her out of the house no matter what!” Taemin spoke determinedly as he stood up with two hands on his hips in a heroic pose.

 -

Eun-mi hung up her phone and tossed it aside.

“I guess we’ll just have to wait for tomorrow to see what happens” she whispered to herself as she slowly began to fall asleep.

-

“You ready?” Key said as he peered over the bushes they were hiding in.

“Is this really necessary Hyung?” Minho said as he pulled out a leaf from his hair.

“These outfits are really itchy” complained Jonghyun as he scratched under his clothing.

“Mine is too tight!” Onew said as he squirmed uncomfortably.

“Maybe you should stop snacking on the drumsticks in between schedules” Taemin laughed as he patted Onew’s little belly.

“Can you guys stop talking?” Key nagged, still peeping from the bushes. “I came up with the only idea to get Eun-mi out so if you don’t like it please go back to the van then.”

Onew rose up slowly.

“No Onew, it was a joke! Just get back down!” Key said irritatingly. ”You all remember the plan right?”

The members nodded. “Let’s go!” Key said determined.

-

*yawn*

Eun-mi woke up depressed as she thought about the concert once again.

It was 6:30AM in the morning and she couldn’t sleep. She was supposed to meet Taemin at the company at 7:00AM.

She got up and sat at her desk looking at the VIP pass Taemin had given her.

*sigh*

Eun-mi looked out the window blankly.

“What the?” she said to herself.

 Looking out the window more carefully she saw five bush-like figures moving across her backyard.

She rubbed her eyes, thinking it was just because of her tiredness. But as she opened her eyes again she could still see the ‘bushes’ darting left and right.

“It’s just a figure of your imagination Eun-mi, all you need is some air.” She spoke to herself as she opened the window.

She was breathing in the fresh morning air, when she heard something.

“Psst…Pssst…. Eun-mi”

She looked around to see no one nearby.

“Who could have said that?” she thought to herself

“Down here”

She heard the voice again.

Eun-mi looked down from her window.

“When did I ever have a bush outside my window?” she spoke to herself.

“I’m not a bush you idiot, it’s me Onew!” the bush said.

“Okay I’m totally crazy now” Eun-mi said trying to knock some sense into herself.

“Firstly I’m seeing moving bushes and now I’m talking to them!” “And on top of that the bush says he’s Onew!” Eun-mi screamed throwing her hands in the air

“No, it’s really me” the bush said.

“Oh really? Prove it!” Eun-mi said crazily.

“Fine” Onew said stubbornly as he moved some of the leaves out of his face.

“OH! Onew it really is you!” Eun-mi happilysaid.

Just then another bush appeared also revealing its face.

It was Jonghyun. “We’re here to break you out” he said.

“Me too!” Minho said and he raced towards the window.

“It was all my idea!” Key boasted, also revealing his cheeky face under the leaves.

“We couldn’t just let you stay at home~” Taemin’s voice cracked. “Sorry it’s morning” he said trying to clear his voice.

Eun-mi giggled.

Just before Eun-mi could even think about escaping, her mother suddenly walked in.

“Eun-mi why is there so much noise coming from your room” her mother said.

The SHINee boys kept their heads down and stood extremely still.

“Nothing Mum, just talking to myself” Eun-mi awkwardly said as she tried to close the blinds on her window. Too bad it was stuck.

“Oh my” Eun-mi’s mother was surprised when she spotted the almost jungle like bushes outside the window.

“Remind me to trim the bushes outside” she said walking closer towards the window.

“They are getting a bit too out of control” she said pulling a handful out of the ‘bush’.

“Owww!”

“What was that?” Eun-mi’s mother said surprisingly.

“I kicked my foot on the desk” Eun-mi quickly replied. “Don’t worry I’ll trim the bushes for you, Mum”, she spoke while pushing her mother out the door.

*Pheewww*

Eun-mi gave a sigh of relief.

“SHE PULLED MY HAIR OUT!” Jonghyun complained as he showed the small bold spot to s.

“Sorry about that” Eun-mi said apologetically. “Just stay outside I’ll be right out.”

Eun-mi walked into her closet and put on some denim shorts and a white blouse.

She clipped a pretty white bow in her hair before exiting the house quickly.

“Over here!” Taemin said waving at her from across the street.

She ran towards them. “That was easier than expected” Eun-mi said while smiling at Taemin.

The other members were giving hi-5s to each other except for Onew. He looked annoyed.

“What’s wrong Onew?” Eun-mi said to him.

“A dog peed on him” Minho said trying not to burst out into laughter.

“It’s not funny guys!” Onew spoke aloud. "It's not my falt that I'm dressed like a stupid tree"

Everyone laughed anyway as they entered the black van that had just turned into the street.

“Quick, Hurry!” Onew said in a rush. “I think the dog is coming back! And I don’t think he wants to do number 1 anymore!”

                               

~

A/N

More updates soon! ~

btw thanks schocoated96 for giving me the idea of her sneaking out !~ hehehehe

Remember to open your windows tomorrow morning! ~ You never know, SHINee may be lurking in your bushes. ^____________^