You're my ideal

Penning the lyrics

“It’s finally done!”  Eun-mi smiled with a feeling of accomplishment.

*yawn*

Eun-mi checked the time on the clock in the instrumental room of the SM building.

 “10PM already ?!” “I guess I’ll just have to hand this in tomorrow” Eun-mi said as she looked at her finished sheet music. “Since I’m here I’ll just check my me2day” Eun-mi chuckled to herself at the thought of free internet.

She hopped onto the closest computer and opened the internet browser. The Naver homepage popped up. Eun-mi decided to click on recent news since she was already on the site.

And to her surprise, in the celebrity section there was an article on SHINee’s Taemin. She read the headline and her heart suddenly dropped.

“SHINee’s Taemin dating Miss A’s Suzy?” the article stated.

Curious, Eun-mi double clicked on the headline, hoping it was some irrelevant pun.  She read the article intently.

Is SHINee’s Taemin really dating Miss A’s Suzy? According to various sources the two popular idol stars were seen shopping in the streets of Myun-Dong. The two were spotted in the popular shopping area around 2PM today being very affectionate towards each other, both holding onto each other’s waists. However it seems as though they both wanted to hide this secret relationship as they both sported a set of sunnies and a cap.

So are these two stars really seeing each other? Is this the start of a new idol relationship? Keep on lookout for more updates soon.

Eun-mi read the article in disbelief. However she was convinced as she scrolled down to see a picture of Taemin and Suzy together, with him holding onto Suzy’s waist and smiling at her with lustful eyes.

 Of course she was on crutches, but couldn’t he just let her walk by herself? Eun-mi thought. She felt slightly angered at this. Not wanting to look at the article any longer, Eun-mi turned off the computer screen and headed out.

-

“Yah!” “Taemin-ah, come here!” Minho yelled at the top of his voice.

“What’s wrong hyung?” Taemin said as he came sprinting into the computer room.

“What the hell is this?” Minho said pointing at the screen, which had open, the article stating “SHINee’s Taemin dating Miss A’s Suzy?”

“What the…..” Taemin’s eyes widened at the realisation of what was in front of him.

“Hyung, it’s not true!” “You don’t believe this bull do you?” “You were there, shopping with us” “But the cameras probably caught us when we went to get some ice-cream” Taemin tried to desperately explain.

“Okay I believe you, but tomorrow the representatives will probably be asking for an official statement, so tell them that, not me” Minho explained giving Taemin a little comforting pat on the back.

Taemin sighed. What would Eun-mi think if she sees this? He had thought

Just then Jonghyun, Key and Onew came storming in with Onew carrying two chicken drumsticks, one in each hand.

“Congratulations!” Onew said happily throwing both arms in the air. “I just read the article, just hope she makes good chicken” Onew said taking a bite out of his drumstick. “Then we can invite her over all the time” ”And….

“Onew, I’m not dating Suzy” Taemin said, stopping Onew before he got too carried away.

“And I heard she was allergic to chicken” Key laughed.

Onew’s mouth dropped in disbelief “Then it’s a good thing you’re not dating her, because you should only date women who know how to cook good chicken” Onew said while taking a bite of his drumstick. “Then you’ll never be hungry ever again”

“AHAHAAHAH” everyone laughed at the thought of Onew’s ideal woman.

“I have to disagree with Onew” Jonghyun stated. She has to know how to play the piano. “That way, you can sing to her beautiful melodies” he said swaying his head, drifting into his own fantasy.

“She has to know how to dress herself”, Key spoke out, “Beautiful and classy” He stood there with his hand on his chin, dreaming of his perfect girl.

“Actually” Minho started. “She has to be good at sport.” “Netball or tennis” “Maybe volleyball?” Minho added to SHINee’s list of qualities they look for in women.

Taemin didn’t join in their fun as he just sat there. Thinking of Eun-mi. To him, she was the perfect woman for him.

-

It was 7AM in the morning and all the other SHINee members were at their own schedules. Taemin wasn’t looking forward to seeing the representatives this afternoon. He entered one of the instrumental rooms and switched on the closest computer.

The computer wasn’t shut down properly. On the computer screen was the article about him and Suzy. “Again!” Taemin shouted, he hated looking at it. He quickly closed the window and behind it was Eun-mi’s me2day. She was still logged on. Taemin rested his head near the keyboard.  She found out, she knows. Taemin thought. “I need to set things straight, now” he said determined as he left the SM building to find Eun-mi.

-

Eun-mi dressed herself in a loose white top and a pair of washed out skinny jeans. She slipped on a pair of wedges and was about to head out to the company building when she opened the door to see Taemin there, pacing back and forth.

Eun-mi jumped a little at the sight of an unexpected visitor.

“Oh, Taemin, you scared me” Eun-mi said as she brushed her hair with her fingers. “Why are you here?”

Surprised, Taemin didn’t know what to say. Nothing escaped his mouth. He had no other choice but to grab Eun-mi by the hand.

He forcefully pulled her down the path.

“Taemin, what are you doing?” Eun-mi asked as she had no idea why he was acting so strangely.

He still didn’t say anything as they walked for five minutes down the same path until they reached the beach close to Eun-mi’s house.

Taemin released his grip and sat on the sand. Eun-mi didn’t know what to do. She decided to sit next to Taemin and watch the waves.

Taemin then broke the silence. “I need to tell you something” he said as he turned to face Eun-mi.

Eun-mi had a strong gut feeling. Was he going to confess to her?

 

A/N

~

Cringe! Not much comical parts in this chapter, bit typical drama I think. Ahahahah the next chapter is almost finished~ i just want them to be together already! But it would be a pretty lame story if everything went smoothly, wouldn’t you think?

 I just finished this chapter and there is already another chapter coming up~ should I release it today or leave the readers waiting for more? Kekekekeke

Remember to subscribe and comment for quick updates :] ^^

And also the trailer for this story is also up!~ check the foreword to have a look :]