Who is she?

Penning the lyrics

Taemin finished off the interview.

“I look at a girl's personality before her appearance" "My ideal type is a girl who's like a sunflower, always looking at me.”

Eun-mi watched the television screen intently as she took notes on each of the member’s individual personalities and views. She stared at her notepad blankly as she tried to search for inspiration within the words written in blue ink.

“AIIIISH!” Eun-mi messed up her hair in frustration.

“How am I going to write this song on time?!”

She yawned and took a sip out of her double shot coffee.

Eun-mi was recently hired by SM entertainment for her passion and love for writing lyrics. She was appointed to write the five member group SHINee a hit song by the end of September.

Eun-mi crashed onto the sofa lifelessly and buried her face into the seat piled with a hundred of her screwed up music sheets. She sighed.

As she stayed in that position her eyes slowly began to close as she fell into a long awaited slumber.

-

“거부할수업는너의마력은Lucifer”

SHINee cleanly finished off their Music Bank recording as fans screamed and chanted their name.

As they stepped off stage they bowed and thanked the staff members for their hard work.

“Thankyou” Thankyou” “Good work” they said as they gave staff 100 degree bows.  

The boys quickly exited the broadcasting building smiling and waving to fans as they climbed into the black van.

As the van door closed the member’s facial expressions changed into a more comfortable relaxed face.

“Smiling hurts” Jonghyun said as he rubbed his cheeks.

“Yah, stop complaining” Key nagged as he lightly pushed the lead vocalist’s head causing him to fall deep into his chair.

“Hyung, are we finished with schedules for today?” Onew said as he leaned forward in his chair towards his manager.  

“Yes, but you still have practice” their manager replied. The members all sighed as they hated getting sweaty and sore from dancing Lucifer repetitively.

“Hey, why don’t we skip practice today and go out to eat?” “Chicken perhaps?” Onew said half jokingly as his stomach growled at the thought of his favourite food.

Everyone gave him a glare as they knew that they couldn’t skip practice only if the world was ending.

“Yah, Onew hyung, all you think about is food. Is there ever a time when you don’t think about food?” Key nagged again as his voice trailed off into a boring monotone of words.

Taemin sat with his legs leaned against the back seat and kept quiet looking at his phone blankly. No one had noticed that something was bothering him as everyone was texting or playing with their phones as Key’s voice was still being heard all throughout the trip back to the company building.   

-

* Di-ling Di-ling Di-ling*

Eun-mi lifted her tired head off the sofa and wiped the drool running from the corner of . She searched the sofa with her left hand and picked up her phone with a groan.

“Hello” she said in a course voice.

“Eun-mi –shi, you are late for your meeting with SM” a lady said through the phone. “Shall I tell them you’ll be late, miss?”

“Meeting?” ”Meeting…” “MEETING!!” Eun-mi jumped up almost dropping her phone.

“Yes, I’ll be their as soon as possible, THANKYOU!” as she ended the call in a scream.

She screamed all the way to her closet as she pulled out a pair of black jeans and a blue blouse.

“Bye mum!” she shouted as she ran past the kitchen.

“Why the rush honey?” her mum replied as she threw vegetables into a wok.

“MEEEEEEEETING!!!!!” she screamed as she ran towards the front door.

Not having time to check her hair or even brush it, she grabbed her phone and threw it in her bag running out the door almost forgetting to lock it.

She ran down the street to the bus stop arriving just on time to board the bus.

She tapped her foot impatiently as she neared her destination.

How could I fall asleep on the couch? Eun-mi thought as she mentally slapped her fore-head. I always pull all-nighters when writing lyrics. She puffed up her cheeks and fiddled with her bag impatiently.

The bus stopped and Eun-mi quickly ran towards the door as she waited for the doors to open.

*Tchuuu* the bus doors opened and Eun-mi raced out the door almost tripping over an ajumma trying to board the bus.

“Very sorry” Eun-mi quickly apologised and gave her a 180 degree bow.

Running down the street she saw fans waiting outside the company. Eun-mi pushed her way through the crowd, swiped her card and finally entered the doors of the SM entertainment building.

“I’m here” “I’m here” she panted leaning her red face on the cool counter table.

“Right this way” the receptionist said as she led her into the elevator and pushed the number 6. They walked down corridors turning left then right and finally entered through two large glass doors.

“Miss Park is here” the receptionist said as she closed the door behind her.

Eun-mi saw at least 20 pairs of eyes turn to face her with some of them beginning to widen. She heard someone let out a small giggle as she checked her reflection on the mirrored walls.

Her hair was tangled in a mess and she noticed a few sweat patches on her blouse near her armpits.

“Uhhh-h” Eun-mi stuttered, smiled slightly and quickly took a seat while untangling her hair and quietly fanning herself in embarrassment.

“Now that everyone is here we can begin” the head member of the board said.

The meeting went for 3 hours as people discussed and debated on the new concept for SHINee’s comeback. The stylists, choreographers, producers and others all agreed with a cutesy concept after hours of arguing and agreeing.

Eun-mi sat their quietly as she took notes on points she could use to inspire her.

“Eun-mi-shi, how is the song coming along?” a board member said.

Eun-mi scratched the back of her head and lied “It’s great!” “I have plenty of ideas I want to use for the new song”

No I don’t! She thought

Crap now I have to talk about it.

“Well….. It’s not quite finished yet but I think my song fits the concept perfectly, so look forward to it” she said and gave a small smile.

It was time for Eun-mi to leave as she was no longer needed to discuss anything further.

She exited the room trying to hold in her expression.

“ARRRRRH” she wined and squealed, jumping up and down to let out her frustration.

She pulled on her cheeks and tugged her hair but then realised that people were staring at her. She had forgotten the door was completely made out of glass and she gave a small wave and ran down the corridor turning in all different directions.

She slapped her forehead and let out a small groan.

Oh my gosh! What did I just do? She thought. I just embarrassed myself in front of the whole board room.

She let out a relieved sigh. At least she can go home now.

However she ran in all different directions that she did not know where the elevator was. She walked down a few corridors but stopped as she heard music being blasted from the one of the practice rooms nearby. Curious, Eun-mi walked closer towards the practice room door and peeked inside.

“거부할수업는너의마력은Lucifer”

She saw 5 handsome young boys collapse to the floor in exhaustion.

“Break time!” she heard one of the members say.

When she had taken in all that she had just saw she realised that it was SHINee.

Eun-mi was filled with mixed emotions as it was her first time seeing them in the flesh.

She suddenly lost her balance as her head leaned in closer through the door. She was clutching the air in the hopes of holding on to something that might break her fall. However she fell to the floor and her bag tipped over, scattering all her things in different directions.

She saw the members starring at her.

Key was smiling like a maniac.

Jonghyun gave her a seductive grin.

Onew however was not paying much attention to her but focusing more the KFC coupon that had fallen out of her bag.

Minho just stared with his charismatic eyes as if he was worried.

Taemin’s stare however was different. He looked right into her eyes and gave her a shy smile. Eun-mi felt all giddy on the inside. She was starring right into his deep brown eyes.

Eun-mi took her focus off the youngest member of SHINee and started gathering her things as quick as possible. She stood up and ran off without looking back.

Luckily enough she found the elevator and headed home.

-

“Yah, Taemin-ah” Minho nudged Taemin as he was spaced out still staring blankly at the practice room door.

“O-Oh, sorry hyung” Taemin stuttered, shook his head and stood up dusting his pants with his hands.

“Who was that?” Key said as he let out a small laugh, still remembering how funny she looked when she fell.

“I don’t know, but she was cute” Jonghyun grinned

Taemin picked up his drink bottle and smiled as he chewed on the lid. He couldn’t stop thinking about her. He needed to know who she was.

“I don’t care who she is but who wants chicken for $2.50!” Onew said as he picked up the coupon she had left behind.

 

~

A/N YAAAAAAY! first chapter finished *confetti confetti* so how was it? Took me 3 hours to write this chapter & its so small, -sigh-  I'm a really slow writer. ==" next chapter will be up soon but please wait because i have school tomorrow D: 

comment comment comment :]

btw in the interview above taemin did actually say that about his ideal type :] check it out ----->

http://www.dkpopnews.net/2010/10/news-shinees-taemins-ideal-type-is-jung.html