There She Goes

Jealousies and All
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Are you sure she is awake now?”

“Maybe?”

“Try calling her!”

“Let her sleep! Any minute we’ll arrive there so, please calm down!”

“How can I calm down?”

“It’s still early! For goodness sake, Tiff!”

“The news came out yesterday! Are you not even worried?”

“Of course I am! It’s just that we panicking will not do any good.”

“Aish! Unnie, how busy Joohyun is to not even see the news?!” She asked their manager warily.

Taeyeon rolled her eyes at Tiffany. They are currently on their way to Seohyun and Yonghwa’s apartment.

Yesterday, she received an early call from Tiffany, screaming at the top of her lungs. “Tae! Have you seen? Have you seen? I’m betting on you! Yonghwa-ssi hasn’t informed Joohyun yet regarding this MV! Aish! We have to tell maknae immediately before she herself will see this news!” Taeyeon who just opened her eyes was speechless. Not because of the news which she already expected but because of her sister’s constant screaming. “Tiff! You’re hurting my ears! Damn it! Will you please tone down your voice a little bit?” She exclaimed. “Tae, I’m driving right now. Get your off the bed and will go to Joohyun.” Taeyeon was now fully awake. “What the hell, Tiff! Don’t barge into their relationship! Joohyun is not our baby anymore! She’s all grownup now! She can handle Yonghwa-ssi very well!” She said while standing up from the bed and opening her laptop. “Aigoo! Now I’m cursing because of her!” She said to herself. It was all over the news. FNC released two still images of Yonghwa’s scene in his title track’s MV. The first photo with Yonghwa hugging the leading lady while the second one is him sweetly kissing the girl. She zoomed in the photos. The still did not show any signs of passionate kissing or the two of them roughly kissing each other. But still, their lips slightly touched. No, is she trying to fool herself? How can she call that slightly touched? “Hey, Tiff. Let’s just have breakfast today. We’ll talk here. Joohyun has schedule today.” Taeyeon calmly said. “Ahra. I’ll be there in 5.” Tiffany answered. As soon as she had hung up, she sighed.

Their manager unnie answered Tiffany. “Her musical schedules are continuous after you all came back from Beijing. She hasn’t had any good rest up to now. Besides of having the musical, you know she has other schedules too. Maybe it is a good thing that she is not checking the news. It may stress her out more. It may distract her.” “But unnie, you know she will be distracted more if she will realize that she is the last person to know about this issue!” Tiffany insisted. “If you hadn’t locked me up in your apartment Tae, Joohyun is already aware of this by now!” She added. Taeyeon locked Tiffany up in her apartment that day. She made sure that she will not disturb their maknae as well as Yonghwa and other CNBLUE members. “And what? Have Joohyun and Yonghwa-ssi argued because we did not give him the chance first? I already explained to you yesterday, the two of them arguing at their busy schedules is not the right time Tiff. How many times do I have to inform you that? They’ve been constantly trying to protect their career, their groups and their relationship. They’re not superheroes Tiff. They get tired too. And I don’t want them to argue over these small things amidst their busy life now. We have known Yonghwa-ssi personally over the years and I’m sure he’ll be man enough to explain this to Joohyun.” Taeyeon explained. “You got my point there, Taeyeon-ssi.” Their manager unnie said. Tiffany upon hearing disapprovals from her sister and manager settled back at her seat and pouted. “Have you ever considered how Joohyun will feel if she knew that we already know but no one informed her? I have been supportive with regards to their relationship, Tae. I get your point. But my point is have you considered that she’ll be very upset once she learned the news from a third party? By third party, I mean the news and fans out there?” She said questioning the two people she is with. She did not bother looking at them. But she is 100% positive that she heard them sigh. “We’re here.” They heard from their agency driver.

Oblivious to all that is happening since yesterday, Seohyun just woke up from a good night sleep. She immediately grabbed her phone to greet Yonghwa and to send him words of encouragement. Today, Yonghwa will release his full length solo album. Seohyun smiled remembering how her boyfriend worked hard to finally reach one step towards his dreams. She, of all people knows how he pursued to expand his horizons when it comes to music. She remembered how constantly Yonghwa tells her that he wanted to try different genres aside from what his band, CNBLUE is showing. She never doubted Yonghwa’s capabilities with regards to creating his own music and exploring his colors when it comes to different genre of songs. How could she forget that Yonghwa is one of the reasons why she was so engaged in learning the guitar and other musical instruments? It is no question that he had influenced her in writing songs, too. She is very thankful to have a Jung Yong Hwa in her life. Just as how Yonghwa is thankful that one day in his life, a Seo Joo Hyun came and gave him a chance to prove what love is. She let out a small chuckle when she again remembered their We Got Married days together. “Ah. How innocent I am at that time.” Seohyun remarked. She downloaded his full album at a music hub and started to play it on her mobile. “Ahh! I better check the netizens reaction with his album. I think his agency also have released the MV already.” She said grabbing her iPad Air and opening Korean entertainment news portals to check on the news. She was all smiles hearing Yonghwa’s music. “Such a capable man.” She commented while smiling, referring to Yonghwa’s talent in creating such beautiful music. Just then upon opening the website, her eyes widened in disbelief. An article flashed right in front of her eyes. hangs opened and scanned the news over and over. She blinked for so many times trying to believe that what she saw was just an illusion of her missing his namja. Before she could react, she heard her name was called from their living room.

“Joohyun-ah!” Tiffany shouted.

“Yah Tiff! You know what? You’ve been shouting for how many days now!” Taeyeon reminded her.

“Joohyun-ah!!!” Tiffany continued while they enter the couple’s apartment.

Their eyes searched for their maknae but she is nowhere to be found neither at the living room nor in the kitchen.

“In their room?” Tiffany asked Taeyeon.

“Why are you asking me? I came with you, how would I know?” She answered.

“Of course you’re with me, how dare I to ask you?” Tiffany answered back sarcastically.

Instead of fighting back with her, Taeyeon led their way to the couple’s bedroom. Upon opening the door, they saw a fuming Seo Joo Hyun holding her iPad Air and staring at its screen. “Hey.” Taeyeon greeted the maknae but did not get any response. She looked at Tiffany beside her. “I guess she already saw.” Tiffany whispered. She sighed and they enter the room without Joohyun noticing. Tiffany patted Seohyun’s back. “Hey cupcake.” She greeted in a soft tone. “U- Unnie?” Seohyun answered and looked up to her unnies. “You okay?” Taeyeon asked and the two of them sat beside her. Seohyun doesn’t know how to answer the question. Instead, she returned her gaze at the news and re-read it again. Her hands clenched on the iPad she is holding. “And what does he think he is doing?!?!” She suddenly burst out. Her two unnies were surprised with her reaction. Seohyun stood up and faced her unnies. “Uh-oh, Yonghwa-ssi is in trouble.” Tiffany whispered. Taeyeon dodged her on the side and glared at her. “Joohyun-ah.” She said calmly. “Tell me, unnie! What does he think he is doing?!?! He did not even inform me that he will have a kissing scene in his MV!!!” Seohyun is now enraged. She keeps walking from one side to the other. “How dare he?!” She continued. Tiffany decided to look at the bedside table because she is already getting dizzy with Seohyun. “Oh! These are lovely dandelions, Joohyun.” She commented and rested her head on the bed’s dashboard. “His songs are also good. They are very soothing and relaxing.” She added while trying to listen to his songs instead of Seohyun’s nagging. Taeyeon slapped her on the lap and threw another glare at her. “Yah Tae! If your glares can kill, I’m probably dead by now!” She said. Just then she was surprised when the fuming Seohyun went to her side and immediately grabbed the bouquet of dandelion on the vase and threw it. Her reflexes reacted immediately thinking that she will get a hit from the maknae. “Joohyun-ah! Why did you throw the dandelions?” Taeyeon asked very surprised. She stood up and picked the flowers that are now scattered on the floor. “Don’t dare picking it

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter