Bliss

Jealousies and All
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was a very serene night for the couple.  They came home late after having a private dinner with their families, friends, agency staffs and Yonghwa’s band members. They were lying on the bed and enjoying the night relieving and sharing beautiful memories despite of their mobiles continuously ringing. The two will just giggle once in a while realizing that they are ignoring their other closest friends who wanted to congratulate them for finally confirming their relationship to public. Included also are the other SNSD members who weren’t able to attend the concert annoying them with continuous Kakaotalk messages and video calls. “Hyun, would you like to turn off your mobile? It’s quite annoying.” He asked chuckling. “Ya, oppa. I’m feeling guilty right now. Maybe we could at least send them a message or at least reply to them?” She said while resting her head on his chest. Yonghwa tightly wrapped her in his arms. “I seldom have this kind of moment, Hyun. Don’t you dare ruin it, okay?” He answered. She hit him lightly on the chest and smiled shyly. “Aigoo, uri Joohyunie must be the luckiest girl right now.” He proudly said. “Waeyo?” She asked with aegyo. “You have the best of both worlds. And you have me. You have Jung Yong Hwa.” He answered. She suddenly let go from his arms and sat beside him. “You’re oozing with so much confidence, Yonghwa-ya.” She said raising her eyebrows. “Is that so?” He asked back looking intently at her. “You’re so beautiful, sarangbit.” He muttered. Her cheeks blushed. “Aigoo. I really know how to make you blush, Hyun-ah.” He blurted out and laughed. She hit him with her Audrey Hepburn pillow which he gave to him as a gift when she threw tantrums at him when he did not watch their 2013 concert in Japan. “Netizens had been asking me why I have Audrey Hepburn pillow during the telecast of Hologram before. Good thing they did not think I am gay or whatsoever.” She laughed at his statement. “Choding!” She teased. It has been 5 years yet the name had always been incorporated to him. “At least I do not look like an iguana.” He counter attacked. “Ya!” She exclaimed. And they both laugh their hearts out reminiscing those years. “Aigoo, oppa. It’s been so long since we had time like this. It feels like I am having a sleep over with my unnies.” She said. “Mwo?! Do I look like an unnie to you?” He asked unbelievably. She bursts out into laughter. “Thank you, Oppa.” She said out of the blue. He looked at her confused. “Thank you for what, Hyun-ah?” She did not give a response but kissed him on the lips. “Ya, Seo Joo Hyun! I have trauma with that kind of thing you’re doing right now. Don’t you dare tell me you are breaking up with me again! I am warning you!” He said appalled. She saw worriedness in his eyes. “He must have been that scared with thoughts of us breaking up.” She said to herself. “Hyun-ah, please speak. You’re making me nervous.” He pleaded. She smiled and answered, “Thank you, Oppa. Thank you for making me the happiest girl in the world. Knowing that I am very much secured with your love, there is nothing more I could ask for.” She sincerely answered and kissed him on the lips again. She felt his lips smiled a bit and stopped kissing him. “You’re teasing me, are you?” She asked. “Ani. My heart wants to explode right at this moment.” He said and winked. She knew already what he is up to. She hurriedly grabbed the blanket and covered herself inside. “Seo Joo Hyun…” He called out sweetly and she giggled. He went inside the covers too and immediately locked his lips into hers. “I love you, Seo Joo Hyun. I love you and there would be no one or anything that can take you away from me.” He said. “Is that why you sent my parents back to their place and your parents to your apartment?” She asked before he could kiss him passionately again. He laughed hard at her question. That night after he left the stage, all of the presses rushed immediately to the backstage to get an exclusive interview with Yonghwa or hoping that they would chance upon Seohyun with him. Unlucky of them, she was sent directly to her own car along with Minho, Sunny and Yoona with the help of the venue staffs and both FNC and SM agency staffs. There were few fans that bumped into them and made a small commotion but were easily calmed down by the staffs. Her parents who were also at the concert to which Yonghwa made sure to arrange a private place for them at the venue were guided by the SuJu members along with Tiffany and Taeyeon heading straight to a private place for dinner with them while the other idols, his parents and his agency CEO went straight to the back stage to congratulate him once again and help him with the media that already swarmed the back stage room. Yonghwa expected the outcome of what he did and made sure that Seohyun will be able to leave the concert venue safe and sound.

“So when are you going to be officially my son-in-law?” Seohyun’s father asked Yonghwa during their dinner that night. Yonghwa choked upon hearing her father’s question. CNSD members cheered. “Appa!” She called out shyly. It was no doubt that her family loved him so much to the point of pushing both of them to get married secretly. “Wae? You’re no longer a kid anymore, Seo Joo Hyun.” Her father replied. “I want someone to take care of you since you are stubborn and such. I am aging already, for goodness sake. So shall we talk about the details then? We can plan everything now so that we can register their marriage secretly.” He added and everyone burst into laughter making her even more embarrassed. Her Appa was never been that bold about his feelings of her settling at a young age. Oh well, 25 is still young though. But not until when she met Yonghwa during those days that both of them were casted pretending to be a married couple, her family loved him from then on. “It was him who brought you out or your comfort zone. And you don’t know how much he had went through just to keep his pace with you.” Her Omma kept on reminding her. “Samchon, you are really in a hurry to have grandchildren, are you?” Taeyeon asked her father. “Of course! Wae? Are you perhaps still waiting for some miracle to happen before we get these kids marry each other?” He said asking Yonghwa’s parents. His father smiled. “Aniyo. We are also waiting for the moment when Joohyun will be our daughter-in-law, officially.” Then his mother added, “But it is up to these kids decision. We can’t force them to get married eventually knowing they still have their careers now. I’ve also been asking Joohyun before but I guess she is not ready yet.” Seohyun’s mother reached for her hands and spoke, “I’m pretty sure they will soon be talking about marriage and such. Let’s just wait for it. Right, nampyeon?” She asked to his husband. “Okay, I give up. But Yonghwa, don’t wait forever.” He then warned him. Yonghwa laughed out loud. “Of course, Jang-in. One day, we will be announcing it to all of you.” Their parents smiled at them sincerely knowing that he is true to his words. “You better should. I don’t want anybody for my Joohyun.” Her father then added that made a loud cheer from the CNSD members once again. “Ya, you got blessings here Hyung!” s shouted. “We’ll be waiting for the Sajangnims blessing too!” SNSD members exclaimed. The CEO of their companies pretended that they did not hear what they are discussing and asked, “Wae? What is happening?” That made them all laughed.

Seohyun woke up early realizing that she still has some matters to attend to since she wanted to surprise him with a small celebratory party at his apartment. She stared at him while sleeping beside her. She then turned to the other side and reached out for her mobile to turn it on. In the end, Yonghwa won that night who pleaded her to switch it off since it continuously vibrating. As soon as she turned it on, messages kept on coming. “Aigoo. How can I answer these messages now?” She muttered softly. Then she received her parents’ message informing her that they reached their place safely after the dinner and to give their regards to Yonghwa. She smiled and replied, “Good morning, Eomma and Appa! You worry too much for Oppa. How about me now?” And then she stood up from the bed. She picked up their clothes on the floor and put it on the couch beside. “Oh, I forgot Si-eommoni.” She grabbed her phone again and brought it with her to the shower. She dialed a number and pressed call.

“Yoboseyo?” The female voice from the other line said.

“Good morning, si-eommoni! Sorry for bothering you early.” She said.

“Aigoo, sweetheart. You’re not bothering. I and abeoji are packing already.”

“Jeongmalyo? So you will not be at Oppa’s party this afternoon?”

“I’m sorry darling. Your abeoji had to attend a very important meeting in Busan tomorrow.”

“Aigoo. I thought we could spend more time with you.”

“Don’t be sad, darling. You could visit us in Busan anytime, right?”

“Ye, si-eommoni. Give my greetings to si-abeoji and have a safe trip back home.”

“Ye, sweetheart. Thank you. And take care of the little kid there.”

They both laughed.

“I will si-eommoni. Thank you.”

“No, thank you darling. I wasn’t given a chance to have a daughter. But I am thankful that I will soon have a daughter-in-law like you. Take care of each other here, ahrasseo? Call Eommoni if you have free time.”

“Ye, si-eommoni. I will! And I’ll see you in Busan soon.”

“Keurae. I’m hanging up now.”

“Ye. Take care.”

“Ye.”

And they ended the call.

She was surprised when the shower door opened. “Yonghwa-ya!!!” She shouted. He chuckled. “Did you purposely not lock the door?” He asked smirking. “Ya! I did not lock it since I was thinking I’ll be finished before you wake up!” She exclaimed. He chuckled and went inside the showers too. “Hey, what are you doing?” She asked. “Taking a bath – with you? Not obvious enough?” He answered while looking at her ness. “Yonghwa-ya, don’t you think anything right now. I am in a hurry.” She said ignoring his intent stares and continued her bath. He took off his boxer shorts and hugged her from behind. She could feel his hardness. He started kissing her one by one at the back while his hands exploring her front. He heard her complain and moans. “Which one should I take? Your weak complaints or your loud moans?” He teased. “Aigoo. Stop right now, Yonghwa-ya. I’ll be late.” She then said finishing her bath. “Ya! You don’t have any schedule today, eodiga?” He said and wrapped her again in his arms again. “Yonghwa-ya! I just finished.” She insisted. “Oh well, I’m not.” He said and again gave out that very familiar smirk. She raised her eyebrows. He pulled her closer to his body and pressed his hardness to hers. She closed her eyes wanting to give in but she has to do something more important than to make love to him again. He started kissing her on the neck. “Taeyeon and Tiffany unnie will pick me up now.” She mumbled in between moans. She is still trying to fight the urge of submitting herself to him once again but her body is not cooperating. He hissed and he felt her hands slowly wrapping him. He deepened his kiss and went slowly down to her s. “Yong…” She whispered. “You’re not going anywhere until I leave this house, sarang.” He said firmly. He pinned her at the corner of the shower room and passionately kissed her ness. “Oh God, Yong…” That is all Seohyun could mutter. They were in the middle of their own world when they both heard two female voices shouting at their living room. “Love birds, good morning!” One female shouted. “Rise and shine lovers!” The other one added. He closed his eyes and breathes deep. She laughed. “I told you, they’re going to pick me up here.” She said, went under the showers once again to ease the burning feeling inside and immediately grabbed her towel. “I’m going now. They’ll not stop until I opened our door.” She said and gave him a kiss on the lips, smiling. He was left at the shower room clenching his fists and continued breathing deep. “Aish!!! I’m changing the passcode of this apartment from now on!” He shouted and continued his bath.

Just in time after she put on her bath robe, her unnies knocked on the door and she opened it. “Whoah! Is Yong still sleeping? What time is it already?” Tiffany asked and went inside the room. “No, unnie. He is at the shower room now taking a bath.” She answered while giving both of them peck on the cheeks. Taeyeon smiled at her and asked, “Shall we wait for you outside?” Before she could answer, they heard a loud shout from their bathroom. “Aish!!! I’m changing the passcode of this apartment from now on!” Yonghwa shouted. Tiffany then threw a look at her. Taeyeon laughed. “Ya, Yonghwa-ssi! You just had her all night; spare us a bit of Joohyun today! Jeongmal!” She shouted back at him. They heard that the shower stopped. “I guess we better wait outside.” Taeyeon suggested dragging Tiff outside the room. “Mwo?! I am not done teasing him! Ya, Taeyeon!” She insisted staying at the room. Then the bath room door opened revealing Yong with just only towel wrapping him. “Whoah, y Yong.” Tiff teased again. They laughed. “Ya, Stephanie Young Hwang!” He exclaimed. “Ahrasseo! But don’t change the passcode of your apartment okay? This is our place of solitude in times of heart aches, you know?” She said. “Aish, jeongmal! What do you think of our place? Retreat center? Seriously?” He asked. “Tiff, let’s go. Joohyun, we’ll wait for you outside. And Yonghwa-ssi, do you mind dressing up already? It’s kind of awkward.” Taeyeon said. “He is quite out of mood today, unnie. Mianhaeyo.” Seohyun giggled. “Oh, is that so? Is it because… we came?” She whispered. “Ya, Taeyeon!” He shouted blushing. The ladies laughed out loud again. “Ahrasseo! You have tonight, Yonghwa-ssi so just save it up now.” Taeyeon said dragging Tiffany outside the room laughing hard that echoed inside the apartment. “I’m really telling you, Joohyun. I am changing the passcode already.” He said while she hands out his clothes to him. “Of course you will. Now oppa, I am in a hurry so better behave while I am getting dressed, alright?” She instructed. “Eodiga? You’re going shopping?” He asked. “Wae? You gave me your credit card?” She asked back. “Why is SNSD using my credit card? Your fees are higher than mine! Whenever my bills are coming, my jaw drops! Seriously!” He said. “I don’t even know that you bribing my unnies with your credit card. Now you are complaining? Jeongmal!” She answered while walking towards him. “Help me zip up.” She said. He looked at her smiling. “Behave, I told you.” She warned. “Ahrasseo! Can I just drive you to wherever you are going? You know we are kind of hot stuff right now?” He suggested zipping her dress. “No oppa. You’ll be late for your schedule. And I am with my unnies so I’ll be safe. And please be discreet when you go out of the villa, okay? And call Si-eommoni and Si-abeoji! They are leaving Seoul now.” She continuously said. “Ye, ye. So many orders. Just like my mom.” He complained. “Mworago?!?!” She exclaimed. “Ani. I’m just teasing you, sarang. I’ll drop by at the apartment before heading to agency so I could meet them. I’ll probably spend the night there today. I’ve got tons of compositions to finish. I don’t want to disrupt you since you’ll be very busy also.” He explained while putting on his polo. He walked to her this time. She fixed his polo and started buttoning it. “Which car are you taking?” He asked. “The car you gave me. Fans are not aware of it so I can say I am safe.” She answered. “You’re driving? Wow! That’s new.” He said sarcastically. “Then why give me an expensive gift if you know I will not be using it?” She said pushing him after finishing the buttons. “Because it looks good on you and because the moment I saw that car, I knew it was for you. Just like the two of us - meant to be, fated and destined.” He said in a poetic tone. “Aigoo. Stop being mushy, Yonghwa-ya.” She said. “Let your unnies drive. I know you’re not comfortable driving. I’ll go ahead?” He said and kissed her on the forehead. “Oppa, what time you’ll be at the apartment?” She asked. “Wae? I’ll come home late probably. You want me here?” He asked holding her hands. “No. I was just asking. You’ll be with the members?” She asked again. “Ya, Seo Joo Hyun. Tell me if you don’t want me out of your sight then I will not leave the house.” He said smiling. “Jeongmal! I was just asking for details! Palli, leave!” She said. “You’re lovely, sarang, always. I love you.” He kissed her on the lips and she answered passionately. “Ohoy! Love birds! Come out now! Time is running! Jinjjaa! You can have all night again tomorrow! Joohyun, palli!” Tiffany shouted and they heard Taeyeon laughing. They let go of each other. “I’m seriously changing the passcode when I come back here, Joohyun.” He whispered annoyed. Seohyun just smiled and waved at him as he goes outside the bed room also waving good bye at her. Good life, what more can they ask for?

Yonghwa just finished his last schedule that afternoon and soon it will be dinner time. He called Seohyun and asked if they could at least have dinner outside but sighed when he realized that he just made a dating scandal 20 hours ago. He could not risk Seohyun getting traumatized by the fans. He instructed her to stay at the SNSD dorm as long as he is staying at his apartment. He’ll let things cool slowly. He took out his mobile and messaged the members in their Kakaotalk group chat.

JYH:“Eodiga?”

KMH: “Agency, hyung. Jonghyun hyung filming.”

JYH: “Jungshin?”

There was no response.

KMH: “Waeyo, Hyung?”

JYH: “I’m asking where Jungshin is. He is also not replying.”

KMH: “Oh, is that so?”

JYH: “Minhyuk-ah, what the hell? Anyways, had dinner?”

KMH: “Not yet, Hyung.”

It was only Minhyuk who is answering his messages so he decided to invite him over to his apartment for pizza.

JYH: “Let’s have pizza at the house.”

KMH: “With Seohyun-ssi?”

JYH: “Ani. At my apartment.”

LJH: “He had dinner already, Hyung.”

JYH: “Nugu?”

LJH: “Minhyuk-ah. He just finished his dinner.”

KMH: “Ya, Jonghyun Hyung!”

LJH: “You had your dinner already, Kang Min Hyuk.”

KMH: “………”

JYH: “What is wrong with the two of you?”

LJH & KMH: “Nothing.”

JYH: “And you, Jonghyun?”

LJH: “Will be late Hyung. Mianhae.”

JYH: “So it’s only Jungshin I can invite. Where is he by the way?”

LJH & KMH: “No idea, hyung.”

JYH: “Mwo?!?!?”

KMH: “Mianhae Hyung. I’ll just see you tomorrow?”

LJH: “Me too, Hyung. Enjoy the pizza.”

JYH: “Jinjjjaa!!!”

He sighed in disbelief realizing that none of s wanted to have dinner with him. He just couldn’t invite Seohyun also. He looked at his manager who is driving his jeep. “Hyung…” He said. “I have to go back at the agency Yonghwa-ssi. You want me to order pizza for you?” He answered without waiting for his invitation anymore. All of them were contacted earlier by Seohyun and informed them to do not spill anything to him. He heard him sigh once again. “No Hyung. Just go straight to the agency.” He instructed. His manager Hyung was startled upon hearing him. He stiffened on his seat and stared blankly. Yonghwa noticed his sudden change of atmosphere. “Hyung? What is wrong with you?” He asked. “H-huh?” His manager asked back surprised. “Agency, Hyung. Are you not in the right state of mind? I’ll drop you off there and I’ll just buy myself food then will head home, don’t worry.” He sincerely asked him since he is the one driving the jeep worrying that he is spacing out. His manager immediately shakes his head and said, “No! But why are you going there?” He suddenly blurted out. Yonghwa looked at him curiously. “I mean… fans are definitely waiting outside the building and maybe some reporters also who will not let you go without answering their questions too. You know that things will take some time before it cools down, Yonghwa-ssi.” He insisted. “It’s alright Hyung. Besides I’ll just drop you off. I don’t have to get off this jeep.” He said. “Don’t be hard headed, Yonghwa. The agency is still doing their best to coold won your dating scandal. You know how affected your band is.”  He thought of his manager Hyung’s words. “I’ll send you at your apartment Yonghwa-ssi. I can take the agency van parked there at the garage. Let’s stop by at some pizza house or anything you want since you’ll be alone at the apartment.” He said. “Ye.” It was all that Yonghwa could answer. Finally his manager was able to breathe in relief. Yonghwa stared outside the window and sent a message to Seohyun. “I miss you already. I’m on my way to apartment now and no one wants to join me for dinner. I wish you’re here.”

“Are you sure? He'll kill me once he knew why I'm not answering his messages.” Jungshin asked over the phone. “Ye. We’ll see you all here.” He said. After ending the call, he walked towards the ladies busy arranging the table set up for dinner buffet at Yonghwa’s apartment. “Jungshin chingu, is everything alright?” Hyoyeon asked. “Ye noona! Minhyuk-ah just called. Hyung is inviting him for dinner tonight.” He replied. “What?!” The SNSD girls blurted out in unison. “Chill! He declined already as well as Jonghyun Hyung.” He responded to the surprised reactions of the girls. “Good. I thought Minhyuk will fall with his pizza offer. All our efforts will be wasted if he will come home very late and already full.” Sooyoung said. “He keeps on looking for me. He must be so worried.” He then said. “Aigoo, uri chingu. You love your Hyung that much eh?” Sunny then said. “Of course, noona!” He proudly answered and they all laughed at him. Jungshin was very proud to be the youngest member of the group and Yonghwa’s most favorite member. All where he is right now is with the help of their leader and eldest brother, Jung Yonghwa. He owes him half of his success. “Is everything all set now?” Taeyeon asked. “De! All we need to do now is to make our maknae the prettiest though it is hard since we are 8 here that she needs to oust.” Tiffany said. “Pfft. Noona, no matter what you say, it is Seohyun-ssi who will always be the prettiest in the eyes of our Hyung.” He said and winked to Seohyun. “Ya! You’re making her blush!” Yuri exclaimed. “Aigoo. Don’t be too obvious Hyun-ah! You need to learn how to control your reactions now!” Hyoyeon then said. “But unnie, it is her who is very calm and relaxed compared to all of us.” YoonA said. “It was before when their relationship is still not in public but how about now?” Jungshin then commented. They all agreed at his words when suddenly her phone beeped. “I miss you already. I’m on my way to apartment now and no one wants to join me for dinner. I wish you’re here.”  The message read. It was from Yonghwa. Her cheeks immediately blushed upon reading and she was again teased by everyone. “Eeeey! This is too much already. You lovebirds are too much!” Tiffany exclaimed. “Noona, manager Hyung sent me a message already. I think they’re coming now. Palli!” Jungshin said panicky. “Omona! I’m not yet prepared unnie! Jeongmal!” Seohyun blurted out. They all panicked inside his apartment. Seohyun made sure to invite his closest friends in the industry and it was not disclosed to the media. Though they already confirmed about their relationship to the public, both of them decided to stay in low profile. Just then they heard footsteps from the outside. Jungshin immediately switched off the lights and changed it to automatic. They stood in front of the greeting area to wait for Yonghwa. “How sure are you that this is Yong seobang?” Yuri whispered. They looked at her and asked the same thing to Seohyun. “It is him, I’m very sure of that.” She replied and a smile curved in her lips. He entered the passcode and behind him is their manager Hyung. He opened the doors and the lights were . “Chukahae!!!” They shouted. Jungshin and the manager behind popped out some party poppers and his reaction was priceless. “Chukahae, Jung Yonghwa-ssi!” Again the SNSD members shouted. He was all smiles and went for a hug to each and every SNSD members whom he already claimed as his family now. “Aigoo, what is this Joohyun-ah?” He asked as he goes inside and saw that his living room was set up for a buffet dinner. “A small celebration for your success, Oppa. Chukahae!” She answered smiling. He reached for her hands and pulled her to him. He gave her a very tight hug. “I love you, sarangbit.” He said and kissed her on the lips. “Yaaa! You have guests here, if you may excuse?” Tiffany then said. “Jinjjaaaa! Are you trying to make me envious, maknae-ah?” Sunny exclaimed and she gave an aegyo smile to her unnies. Then the doorbell rang. “Oh, they’re here.” Jungshin said. “Nugu?” Yonghwa asked. “Your visitors Hyung.” He answered with all smiles and went to open the door for the guests.

“Hyung, Yonghwa-hyung will kill you definitely.” The message read. Jonghyun looked at the rearview mirror and glared at Minhyuk. Though Yonghwa’s apartment

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter