Confirmations

Jealousies and All
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yonghwa and the CNBLUE members arrived dawn at Gimpo airport. The agency staffs were lucky to find a re-booking flight for him and the others. He explained to them what happened and they volunteered to go back with him to Korea. It was still dawn yet few reporters were able to get on hold with their re-booked flight from some sources. CNBLUE had to request from their agency to take a VIP exit pass so that Yonghwa will not be bothered by these reporters.

“Yoboseyo?” Yonghwa answered the call. They decided to have a late dinner outside since they wanted to return back to the recording studio morning the next day before their flight back to Korea. He was about to get inside the car when his phone rang. “Yonghwa-ssi.” It was their CEO. Before Yonghwa could answer back, the CEO immediately added, “Articles came out once again. This time, it’s with snapshots of some of your private conversations and sweet photos with Shinhye-ssi. I think the photos leaked out – intentionally.” Yonghwa creased his eyebrows. Their CEO continued, “I don’t know what is happening right now but it’s better to stay another day there in Japan. We’ll re-book your flights and arrange your schedules so that we can sort it out. You…” The CEO wasn’t able to finish his words, Yonghwa burst out angrily. “WHAT THE HELL?!” The other CNBLUE members already sitting inside the car were surprised to hear him curse like that. “Hear me out Yonghwa-ssi. It’s already late when we got the news and we tried blocking other articles and take down some photos but it was already all over the internet.” “MWORAGO?!” Yonghwa shouted again. “Give us one more day and we’ll settle this out. Seohyun-ssi…” Again, Yonghwa did not let him finish. He wasn’t able to hear Minhyuk suggesting him to calm down and talk on the phone inside the car to avoid any curiosity from passersby. “BOOK ME THE EARLIST FLIGHT IMMEDATELY! I WANT IT AT THE EARLIEST! I DON’T GIVE A DAMN IF IT’S MIDNIGHT ALREADY! JUST BOOK THE FLIGHT NOW!” And with that, he ended the call. His hands were shaking in anger. He wanted to punch everyone in front of him but restrained himself. “You all go ahead. I’ll just stay here.” He said to s. The three of them weren’t able to respond and their gazes just followed him as he walked inside the dormitory again.

As soon as they arrived at the airport, they immediately took the VIP gate arranged by their company. Only staffs of CNBLUE and the agency staffs were seen by some reporters waiting outside for them. Yonghwa had been calling Seohyun worried that she will misunderstand the conversations between him and Shinhye before. He breathes a little knowing that Seohyun is assured that she understood when explained his side. But that does not stop him from worrying. “I understood. We’ll talk once you get here. I have to tell you something important too, Oppa.” She said. He promised to tell her a very important matter before he left for Japan and this time, he will not be leaving out any single detail of that conversation he had with Park Shin Hye. “We’re already here. I’ll pick you up there once I finish here. Wait for me, ahrasseo?” Yonghwa said over the phone. He called Seohyun once again to make sure she is alright. As soon as he ended the call, he opened the door of their CEO’s office where he is waiting along with the agency staffs and their manager while behind him are his CNBLUE members totally worried. They exchanged bows while Yonghwa immediately took the tablet on top of the center table. He scanned through all of the screen captured photos of them during the time that they were still working together for their dramas and their private exchange of conversations years back. His eyes widened in disbelief that this is happening to them. “Were you able to trace who leaked these photos out?” He asked angrily. Their staffs shook their heads. He threw the tablet on the couch. “This is crazy! Crazy! Aish!” He exclaimed. “Calm down, Yonghwa-ssi!” Their manager said to him. “Hyung, can you still remember who else have these photos besides you?” Jonghyun asked. “I don’t have these photos anymore.” He answered. “Your old phone, you already disposed it right?” Jungshin said. “Yes. And these photos aren’t there anymore when I disposed it.” He answered again. He sat on the couch massaging his temples as everything is going out of hand. He has so many things to worry now that his relationship with Seo Joo Hyun is out in the public which he timely announced before their comeback. That includes also Park Shin Hye – his best friend for a long time until the day before he left for Japan. “Sajangnim, don’t you think it’s very questionable on how screen capture of conversations like those between Hyung and Noona will leak out all of a sudden?” Minhyuk then asked out of the blue. “That’s what we are discussing awhile a go before you guys all came here.” The head of the PR staff said. “As I am explaining to them, it is very unlikely that these will all come from your side, Yonghwa-ssi.” Their CEO then said. “What do you all think of me, crazy?” He said sarcastically. “No and that is why we are concluding that these are all intentionally done by Shinhye-ssi’s side or more specifically, Shinhye herself.” He added.

Several days passed and both of their groups made a comeback in Korea along with CNBLUE’s comeback in Japan. Issues were still thrown at Yonghwa and Seohyun as well as to their groups since the fans are speculating that it was a marketing strategy by their agencies to promote them helping to eliminate the articles regarding their relationship. After that article came out with all the photos and conversation leaked out, Yonghwa only gave his first and final statement regarding that issue during their press conference a day before their official comeback stage.

“I believe that this press conference is to talk about our full length self composed album for this comeback. However, since you have asked me that question which I had been trying to dodge for few days now, I’ll give you all my first and last statement.” He said over the microphone during the press con wherein one writer of a well known entertainment website asked him what can he say with regards to his several scandals that affected their group. The venue went silent as soon as Yonghwa spoke. Their managers tried to stop the writer and signaled the MC to continue with other reporters but he mouthed, “It’s alright.” He cleared his throat and again spoke, “I never lied with the fact that Park Shin Hye and I are just good and close friends since my debut. She is the first actress I got to work with as me being the second lead. Our friendship remained close and private even after YAB ended. To be honest, Geun Seuk Hyung, Hongki-ssi and Shinhye-ssi also remained in contacts with each other once in a while. Even during the time when I was doing the virtual fake marriage with Seo Joo Hyun, we still contact each other bringing her and Joohyun close. I admit that being friends with a certain Park Shin Hye is quite impossible. She is pretty, talented and dedicated to her work, a woman any guy could ask for. And Joohyun is very well aware of that. It’s hard to not have feelings at all.” He said that made whispers between the reporters and writers. “She is a woman any guy could ask for – that’s what I thought during those years, until I met Seo Joo Hyun through the virtual fake marriage. To clarify everything that has been going around for days, weeks and months since I publicly announced that I am dating which gravely affected my group and giving burdens to others, I have to say this once and for all.” He said while glancing at his CNBLUE members, staffs and managers. And he again turned to directly look at the press who constantly take pictures of him. “The screen capture conversations that came in an article were all not edited and yes, the sweet and intimate photos along that were I and Park Shin Hye.” He stated that made loud gasps inside the venue and which made everyone shocked.

Two days after the CNBLUE comeback and three days after Yonghwa’s statement that made the trending topic all over the internet, SNSD made a guest appearance at YHY Sketchbook to promote their comeback album which they will first release through the show. “Seo Joo Hyun-ssi…” The host called out. She looked at him and smiled. “Few weeks ago, scandals about you and Jung Yong Hwa of CNBLUE were all over the internet.” Other members of SNSD turned to look at her worriedly. She smiled once again. “Ye. I think so too.” She answered and the audience chuckled. “As soon as the news broke out that you and he are officially dating, confirming the old rumors before articles about Yonghwa-ssi and actress Park Shin Hye had been circulating too. As a woman and as the girl friend, is your pride hurt?” He asked directly. “Aigoo, this is serious.” Taeyeon commented protecting the maknae with regards to the question. “Ya! Why is there a question like this? I’m sorry, Seohyun-ssi. I’ll reprimand the writers after our show.” The hosts stated to lighten up the mood. Seohyun gave out a soft hearty giggle. “It’s okay, sunbae. I know that these kinds of things will always hunt me wherever I go.” She answered and laughed. Her unnies laughed along to cover up the tension between all of them. “So what can you say about it, Seohyun-ssi?” He asked once again. “Ne. Ummm… rather than my pride being hurt I think it cannot be helped.” She shortly answered. “What do you mean by that?” He curiously asked. “Before I met Yonghwa oppa, he is already connected to Shinhye unnie. Even during our We Got Married days, it was through him that I met Park Shin Hye unnie. She is a sunbae to all of us in the field we are working to. So even if both of them denied and me confirming that I am certainly his girlfriend, if some fans already believed that there is something going on between the two of them and that I am only used to cover up their relationship, then be it. I mean, there’s nothing wrong in expressing their opinions right? Yeah, that’s what I thought.” She said looking at the host. His mouth hang opened. “Yaaa! That was a very well brave answer Seohyun-ssi! Good job, good job.” He commented and the audience laughed. “So are you emphasizing that fans can think of whatever they want to think as long as you got the boy?” He asked her once again. She chuckled. “Ye, I got the boy, definitely.” And she laughed hard that made her unnies laughed too. “Whoah! I see how this maknae was very well loved by a boy! Daebak!” He commented making her blush realizing what she just got into. She remembered a very special gift Yonghwa gave her after they talked during the recent incidents involving Shinhye. She smiled and purposely tucked her hair in her ears using her left hand knowing that the camera is focusing on her. “Omona!” The host exclaimed. “Wait for a second! I saw something sparkled right there! Are my eyes deceiving me?” He stated exclaiming to all the audience in the studio. “Waeyo?” The audiences asked him. “Aigoo! I swear to everyone who is watching right now. Today is a live broadcast and this is not part of the script.” He said smiling happily as if he won a lottery. “Hold on there for a second.” He said to the cameraman. “Seo Joo Hyun-ssi..” He called out again. “Ne?” She answered smiling knowing that she knew he saw it. “And here she goes.” Sooyoung whispered to TaeNy making them all giggle. “Can you please put your hair at the back of your ears once again?” He asked. She did what she was asked to. “No, not that one.” He said pointing at her right hands. “Huh?” She asked curiously but suppressing her happiness inside. “Oh... this?” She asked him showing her left hand in front of the camera that had been focusing her after the host interrupted the show. Everyone in the studio gasped and with loud whispers, the host exclaimed once again. “Daebak! Seo Joo Hyun-ssi! A diamond is sparkling right through our very own eyes!” The SNSD members laughed. “Then why don’t you ask her what is the use of that diamond ring on her left hand, sunbae-nim.” Sunny said also laughing. “This is truly daebak! Am I guessing correctly, Seo Joo Hyun-ssi?” He asked very much amused. She giggled before answering. Then she directly faced the camera and showed her left hand once again. “Ye. I am engaged to Jung Yong Hwa of CNBLUE. And this ring was given to me in front of our parents when we visited them in Seoul along with his parents few days back.” She confirmed that made a loud applause from the audience and everyone in the studio. “Wow! Congratulations! An engagement confirmation on my show along with the nation’s girl group comeback album promotion! This is crazy! Whoah! Congratulations!” The host kept on exclaiming happily. “She really waited for this. She was all prepared that if ever someo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter