Her Game

Jealousies and All
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

TaeTiSeo are currently at their dressing room preparing for the red carpet. Tiffany asked Seohyun. “Maknae-ah, why did you choose that dress instead?” She looked at her unnie with all smiles and turned around. Perfect S-line and a very y back. She made sure that her back will be revealed that’s why she asked the stylist to let her hair down. “Wow! Jaw dropping.” Taeyeon commented. Yes, that is Seo Joo Hyun. Any male who will see her will have their eyes widened and jaws will surely drop. She will make sure that he will leave the boys with opened mouths. “You changed, Joohyun-ah.” Tiffany said while shaking her head and chuckling. “Waeyo, unnie?” She asked. “Ani. I suddenly miss our Seo baby.” “Unnie, I am your Seo baby still. Nothing has changed.” She assured. “That’s not what I am talking about, Joohyun-ah.” Tiffany said. “This, darling.” Taeyeon stood up and pushed Seohyun in front of the mirror showing her side profile. “You’re a good girl friend Hyunnie. You know that? Your front is so conservative. But then… when you turn around. Just so… perfect.” She whispered. “And you’ll have your namja mad like crazy again. HAHAHAHA.” Taeyeon added. “Another set of shopping spree in Korea, Tae!” Tiffany shouted. And both of them laughed. Seohyun knew exactly what her two unnies are talking about. She doesn’t need to ask Yonghwa nor doesn’t she need to press questions to TaeNy. For so many years of living with Yonghwa, she can already read his mind and actions. Jung Yong Hwa is the main reason for her conservative clothes. If she’ll wear y clothes for MVs or performances, SM Ent. Management still has to deal with him. Or else. Yonghwa will suggest to at least letting her wear y decent clothes. Not that her unnies are wearing indecent. But Yonghwa will always rationalize with, “At least appropriate at her age.” And she will always scold him with, “Goodness Jung Yong Hwa! I’m already 24! I’m not your teen age baby that needs to be protected! What is that at least appropriate at my age?!” And their fight will start. Always like that. Until she gave up one day when she learned that her boyfriend is even sending his own credit card to her unnies to bribe them. Yes, so Jung Yong Hwa. The head over heels crazy in love, Jung Yong Hwa. Who would have thought that he is the rocker and great leader of CNBLUE? And her unnies? Oh well, who can turn down an unlimited credit card for a shopping spree? Nah-ah! Not her unnies, though. She is still embarrassed realizing what a certain Jung Yong Hwa can do to protect her, as what he always reason out and to put a barrier around her. The so called, “Yongwall”. She blushed remembering his words after their makeup from a petty fight. “This… (pointing to the private parts of her body and caressing her whole) are only for me. No eyes must see every part and inch of your body. Otherwise, you know what I can do.” Her face turned red. “Hyunnie? Hyunnie? Earth to Hyunnie?!” She was taken aback to the present when her Tiffany unnie shook her shoulders. “Yah! Don’t daydream your night moments with your nampyeon! Aigoo, uri maknae. You’ve grown up now!” She said laughing. “De? Aniyo unnie!” She counter stated. “You’re blushing Joohyun-ah! I’m glad you’re this happy. What more can we ask for?” Taeyeon said and hugged her. “Girls! It’s time for the red carpet! Let’s go!” Their manager unnie called. “Kaja! Now show your nampyeon who will win this game he started. HAHAHAHAHA.” Taeyeon said while walking hand in hand with the two members. Tiffany smiled at her. “You want this Yonghwa? I’ll give this to you.” Seohyun said to herself triumphantly.

As soon as they were out and walking on the red carpet, flashes of camera came. TaeTiSeo are like goddesses on their outfits. It may be strange for some but they graced the runway gorgeously. Truly, they are leaving boy groups mouth hanged. At the side corner waiting for their turn are the CNBLUE brothers. “Hyung…” Jungshin said tapping Yonghwa. “Uri Hyungsoonim is so beautiful. Don’t get mad, Hyung. I’m stating a fact.” He added. Yonghwa turned around and saw the three females in front of the media taking photos. “See? I won, one down for the performance and now, two down for your outfit. I will always win against you, Joohyunnie.” He said in a soft tone. Beaming with smiles, he faced Minhyuk and discussed something. Just then, he heard whispers around him. He again turns his head around to check what is happening. To his surprise, even his brothers’ jaws dropped. It was instructed that after having photo ops from the media, the artists have to sign the back drop. By then, Seohyun was facing the wall and her perfectly S line was shown and very y . Yonghwa rolled his eyes in disbelief. “What the?!” He accidentally blurted out. The junior groups along with them kept on praising Seo Joo Hyun. “Seohyun noona is really gorgeous.” One member of the group said. The second one commented, “Not only gorgeous. But perfectly y.” “You’re underestimating Seohyun noona. She’s a goddess. Yeoshin.” The third one said. “I hope she can be my girlfriend.” The fourth one said. The members laughed. “You wish! She’ll be mine!” The others declared in unison. Yonghwa faced the group with a deadly stare. The group did not notice he is flaring up, bowed to their sunbaes and continued chatting. Jonghyun noticed Yonghwa turning red in anger and had heard the group’s discussion also, held his Hyung in the arms. “Hyung, calm down. They’re kids.” He whispered and cannot stop himself from smiling too. Yonghwa tried to calm down and looked at Jungshin and Minhyuk who were also stunned with Seohyun’s y shape. To stop Yonghwa from bursting angrily, Jonghyun snapped the two in reality. “Yah, you two! If you don’t want to be summoned in his apartment when we get back to Korea, close your mouth. Fix yourself and walk!” The two dongsaengs as if hypnotized were back in reality when they saw their Yonghwa Hyung glaring at them - fists closed. “Uh-oh! Big trouble.” Minhyuk said to Jungshin and followed Jonghyun’s advice. Lucky those, their group were called for the red carpet. “Just so you wait, Seo Joo Hyun. Just so you wait.” Yonghwa kept repeating the words in his mind.

After

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter