My Love Light

Jealousies and All
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yonghwa was awakened by the touch of heat of the sun rays on his half body. He rubbed his eyes. He tried standing up from the bed but his right arm was stuck.  He looked to his right and suddenly smiled. Lying on the bed with her head on his right arm is the most beautiful lady he uses to see every morning when he wakes up for the past 5 years. He pulled the blanket to cover her full body and slowly tried to remove his arms so that she would not be awakened. But before he could finally release, she tightly tucks her body into his. He again smiled. “God, I missed this.” He said softly and kissed her on the top of her head. A smile curved into her lips while pretending to be asleep. “I thought I’ll be losing you forever.” He said thinking that Seohyun is still asleep. “That day when I saw that photo with your sunbae, I wanted to run as fast as I could, take you back and punch him on the face.” He added. “You’re such a bad boy.” Seohyun said chuckling. She tucks herself in even more. Yonghwa was surprised. “I thought you’re still sleeping?” He asked pulling her even closer. “I can’t breathe!” She shouted while laughing. “Jinjjaa! You want me to show how you can’t breathe?” He teased while slowly lowering down to her level. He covered them with blanket and put on a playful smirk. “Ya!” She said looking directly at his eyes. “You want me to show you?” He asked teasingly again while running his hands from her legs up to her body. “It’s ticklish, Yonghwa-ya!” She said trying to remove his hands from her ness. “You like them, don’t you?” He whispered in her ears and bit her lobe. Seohyun moaned. “Let’s get breakfast. You still have a schedule.” She said avoiding his kisses on her ears. He suddenly stopped. “Wae?” She asked. “I cancelled all my schedules today.” He playfully smirked again. “Aish, Jung Yong Hwa! That kind of smirk!” She said and went outside of the blanket. She stood up. “Palli! I’ll prepare some breakfast.” She said pulling him up. His eyes stared at her. Curious, she raised her eyebrows. “Are you just going to stare at me?”  She asked while crossing her arms. Yonghwa again smirked. “Ya!” She said loosing her patience. Yonghwa reached for her hands. “Sarangbit, you are seductively arousing a poor man at this time of day.” He said. Seohyun raised her eyebrows again. He pulled her back to bed. “Yonghwa-ya!” Seohyun shouted. He held her two arms above her head, stared directly in her eyes and smiled. He kissed her on the forehead, to her eyes down to her cheekbones, to her nose and down to her lips. He kissed her slowly teasingly. “Sarangbit, how could you stand in front a guy at this time fully ?” He asked smilingly and went down for a kiss again. Seohyun smiled. “Let go of me.” She ordered. “I won’t.” He said. “Let go of me, I said.” She repeated while rolling her eyes at him. “Ahra.” He said defeated. Yonghwa expected her to push him away and get off the bed. But much to his surprise, she clinged her arms on his neck, pulled him closer and kissed him on the lips. Yonghwa answered her kisses. From sweet, slow kisses to passionate kisses like there would be no tomorrow for both of them. He then ran again his hands down to her legs while kissing her. “This is enough for breakfast before any schedule.” He said in between. “Just keep going, enough with words.” She ordered while playfully removing the things that hinders both them to make love under the radiant brightness of the sun through their windows.

“JUNG YONG HWA!!!” Someone shouted. “Aish, what time is it already? No breakfast yet? Jinjjaa!” Tiffany complained invading the couple’s kitchen apartment. “Ya! Go to their bedroom!”  She ordered to Minhyuk and Jungshin. “Mwo?! Waeyo noona?!” They asked in unison. “What do you mean why? Get them out of their bed because others are coming already! God! It’s breakfast time!” She continued shouting all over the place. “You go to their bedroom.” Jungshin pushed Minhyuk towards the room. “Hey! Why are you pushing me? You’re the maknae, after all!” Minhyuk said and went behind him to push him instead. Jungshin ran to his back. “You go, Hyung will definitely kill me.” He said. “Ya! And will he not kill me, too?” Minhyuk asked back. The two of them fought like kids on who will open the door knob without disturbing their privacy especially now that the couple had patch things up. Or better to be said, without being killed by their Yonghwa Hyung. Somehow, privacy is not just on their vocabulary. The couple who are used to it never put their bedroom door locked. At least at the time they know the members are coming, may be it morning, lunch, afternoon, evening and midnight. Anytime of the day, name it and the CNSD members have it. “You open it.” Minhyuk ordered. “No, you open it.” Jungshin then said. “YA! YOU TWO! WHAT ARE YOU STILL DOING? HURRY UP!” Tiffany shouted. The two of them looked at her with eyes begging. “What?!” Tiffany asked raising eyebrows to the two of them. The two CNBLUE maknaes were defeated. They shook their heads and faced the bedroom door. “Let’s just knock.” Jungshin suggested. “Are you crazy? What if…” Minhyuk said. “Hey, Hyung will kill you if you imagine things!” Jungshin whispered.  “So tell me how I could knock?!” Minhyuk said pulling Jungshin’s hand towards the door knob. He removed his hands from Minhyuk’s grasp. “Then what is not crazy?! Just barging inside and you find them…” He said continuously. “Find them what?” A voice cut him. “Find them lovey dovey. Like Hyung is like this and then Hyungsoonim is like that. You know; those things?” He answered looking straight at Minhyuk while gesturing his hands. “Seriously Lee Jung Shin?” The voice said. Jungshin turned to look at the owner of that familiar voice. He then saw a fiery Yonghwa ready to hit him anytime soon. “Oh no, not again!” Jungshin said realizing what he had said and ran away. “LEE JUNG SHIN!!!” Yonghwa shouted. “I did not say anything Hyung! I did not do anything!” Minhyuk shouted and also ran away from him. “KANG MIN HYUK!!!” His voice echoed throughout the apartment. “What is happening on earth now?!” He asked raising his hands up like he already gave up on finding the answer to his own question.

CNBLUE and SNSD will gather in their apartment for breakfast before going to their schedules. “Just like the old times.” Tiffany commented. “Good morning, unnie!” Seohyun greeted. “And yes, the old Seo Joo Hyun is back.” She gave her a peck on the cheeks and hugged her. “I’m happy that you and Yonghwa are okay now, maknae.” She whispered. “Thank you, unnie.” Seohyun said. “I’m starting to get jealous though.” Yonghwa said while walking towards them and patted Tiffany’s head. They let go of each other. Tiffany stuck out her tongue. “You already had her all you want since yesterday.” She commented and laughed. “Unnie!” Seohyun called out. They all laughed. “Oh, where’s Minhyuk-ah and Jungshin-ah?” She asked turning to Yonghwa. She followed his eyes and was shocked with what she saw. “Hyungsoonim…” Jungshin and Minhyuk begged. “Ya, Jung Yong Hwa!” Seohyun said and hit him on the arms while he continued laughing.

One by one, the members of both groups came. They were sitting at the dining table when the last two members arrived with the foods they bought. “What took you both so long? Sooyoung had to cook something else because we are all hungry and not to mention would be late for our schedules.” Sunny commented. “Blame the driver.” Taeyeon said pointing out to Jonghyun. “Hey, I was just taking care of Hyung’s car. It’s new so I don’t want to put on any scratches on that.” He answered while walking towards them. “Mwo?! You used the new car?! How did you get the key?!” Yonghwa asked surprised. “Omo? You did not hear us? We’re the first ones to arrive early morning.” Taeyeon said to Yonghwa and Seohyun. “Huh? What time, unnie?” Seohyun asked. “We can’t remember but we heard you shouting Hyung’s name so we thought your fighting again. That’s why we just called out telling you both that we are taking your jeep. It is quite awkward hearing you two fighting that’s why I immediately grabbed the key I saw over there. And yeah, we ended up taking the new car instead of the jeep.” Jonghyun explained while helping the other SNSD members to set up the table. The couple exchanged questionable looks at each other. “Maybe you both did not hear because you’re busy?” Hyoyeon blurted out while munching the clubhouse Taeyeon had put on top of the table and made everyone laugh. The couple turned red in embarrassment. “I’m seriously changing the passcode!” Yonghwa shouted. They laughed even louder. Seohyun then hit Yonghwa on the arms. ‘Ya, what new car are they talking about?!” She asked. He rolled his eyes at Jonghyun and the brother whistled looking at the ceiling ignoring his Hyung’s deadly glare threats. “So, where’s Jungshin?” Jonghyun suddenly asked to divert Seohyun’s attention who is still asking Yonghwa about the car. Yuri then pointed at the living room where they saw Jungshin doing sit ups at that early morning. Jonghyun mouth opened looking at their Hyung. Yonghwa sipped his coffee instead. Then Minhyuk came out wearing apron and girly clothes. They laughed hard again. Minhyuk, almost done on his 100 repeat of sit ups as their punishment was ordered by Yonghwa to stop and just cross dress imitating Seohyun on the kitchen. “Hyung…” Minhyuk pleaded to his Jonghyun Hyung. “89, 90, 91…” They heard Jungshin shouted. “What happened? The maknaes troubled their Hyung again?” Taeyeon asked and sat beside the couple. “Noona! This is your entire fault! 95, 96… almost there!” He shouted. “Wae?! What did I do?! I just asked you to go to their bedroom and wake them up! Not to think of dirty thoughts of your Hyung and Hyungsoonim. Aigoo, these kids.” Tiffany said. Sooyoung dropped the egg she was holding and laughed non-stop. Yoona almost choked while eating the bread when she heard Tiffany. “What?!” Seohyun reacted surprisingly. “100!” He finally finished and immediately stood up running towards Seohyun. “No, it’s not like that Hyungsoonim. We are just… ah… how do I say this? Minhyuk-ah!” Jungshin trying to explain and asking Minhyuk to help him out but he was busy putting on the final touches of the dress Yuri lent to him. “Ya! 100 reps again!” She ordered to Jungshin and again, the whole apartment was filled with loud laughters. “Hyunggggg!” Jungshin begged Yonghwa. He just shook his head and continued sipping his coffee.

“You’re on all the headlines, though Dispatch and The Fact hasn’t released any article yet. Other newspaper companies all did.” Jonghyun said to Yonghwa giving him several tabloids and showing several entertainment portals. Everyone already sitting at the table while Jungshin and Minhyuk serving all of them. “Hey, you two! Stop that and sit with us already! We’ll be leaving in few hours. It feels like a long time since we had breakfast all together.” Yuri said to the CNBLUE maknaes. Jungshin looked at their Yonghwa hyung who is busy scanning the tabloids from Jonghyun. Some small time presses who were invited at the SNSD press conference yesterday released dating articles between Yonghwa and Seohyun witnessing the surprised appearance of CNBLUE in a SNSD event. “Hyungsoonim hasn’t said anything yet. We’ll wait for her order until she finally understood what we are trying to explain.” Minhyuk said pouting like a baby. “So you let Joohyun do this to you now?” Hyoyeon said laughing. “Definitely, they’ll let her be. She is the Hyung’s queen though. Anything she says, they obey.” Sooyoung commented and everyone laughed except for the two maknaes still pouting. Just then Seohyun came outside of their bedroom. “Oppa, your mobile kept on ringing. I can’t answer it though. It’s your CEO.” She said handing him the mobile. Yonghwa took his mobile and checked out his missed calls. “Hyung, Sajangnim kept bugging me since this morning because he couldn’t reach you.” Jonghyun then said. “Honestly Yong, he is panicking while driving because your CEO kept on shouting at him looking for you, another reason why we are so late.” Taeyeon remarked. Jonghyun nodded thankful that she backed him up. Suddenly, Seohyun’s phone rang. She checked and threw a glare at Yonghwa. “Seriously?!” Yonghwa asked her irritated. She nodded and he grabbed the phone from her. “Yoboseyo?” He answered the call and put it on a loud speaker. “JUNG YONG HWA!” Han Seung Ho shouted. All the people inside the apartment giggled. “Ya! Sajangnim, why are you bothering Joohyun? I have my own mobile number! You could call there!” He said in a firm tone. He has to oust their CEO by diverting the topic. “I’ve been calling you since dawn! I tried your managers, all the staffs and your members! But no one dared to give the phone to you! Now, I am very sorry if I called Hyunnie-ah. I know she is the only person who can bring you to me!” He said continuously. “Ahrasseo, ahrasseo. Why are you so angry early in the morning?” He asked then knowing he is defeated. “Dispatch and The Fact kept on calling me asking if they can publish your dating confirmation already. Jung Yong Hwa, have you seen all the tabloids? And even small time entertainment websites? They’re full of your articles and pictures relating from last night!” CEO said. He immediately turned off the loudspeaker. “We will not release any confirmation Sajangnim. Call them.” He answered panicky, stood up and went straight to their bedroom while talking to their CEO.

“Jung Yong Hwa, what are you saying? After you surprisingly showed up in a SNSD event specifically during a special stage of Seohyun-ssi while being so affectionate and all at the stage along with your members, you are now saying that we should not release any statement? Jung Yong Hwa-ssi, are you out of your mind?” Han Seung Ho asked curiously mad at him. “Sajangnim, you can tell them that they can release any photos they took from last night. But no dating confirmation articles, please. They could go back to square one on the articles they wanted to release. They could make an article that there are rumors again. I promise them, all exclusive will be for them right? Not just now.” Yonghwa pleaded. “Wae? Do you think all the people who witnessed your cheesy side last night are stupid enough not to talk about what you did? Yonghwa, the other presses are hungry for your dating scandal as well as for Seohyun-ssi. They just need legit proofs and they have it now. We need to release confirmation as soon as possible.” He said with emphasis. “Are you with Mr. Lee now?” He asked instead. “Ye. We meet up here in my office because they are also calling him. They’re complaining that other newspapers and other entertainment websites already released articles before they could.” He answered. “Please do tell him Sajangnim to do not release any statement also.” He said. “Jung Yong Hwa, I really don’t get you. What is this game you are playing?” His CEO asked confusingly. “Just please, don’t release any statement yet.” He pleaded again. “CNBLUE is scheduled for a comeback and you are messing it up. They won’t stop until they have the answers.” His CEO again emphasized. “I know Sajangnim, I know. It’s just that… it’s not yet the right time.” He said. “Yonghwa-ssi, you better have some good reasons for this.” Han Seung Ho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter