Words I Couldn't Say

Jealousies and All
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I’m hanging up now. Bye!”

“So fast, love. Are you literally in a hurry?”

“Yes. And when I say Yes, I mean it.”

“Why? I thought you don’t have any schedule today? I was just planning…”

“Yes, I told you that. But someone pissed me off and I can’t believe I am still doing him a favor!”

“Nugu?”

“Who else could it be? I really have to go, I don’t want to be late and make a scene there. Bye! I love you silly!”

“I love you too, silly little Young.”

As soon as she hangs up the phone, she looked at her wrist watch. “Omo! I might get late!” She shouted while hurrying downstairs to their manager who will drive her to the musical venue. “Palli unnie!” She said pushing their manager on the other side of the van. As soon as she settled herself on the seat, her phone rang once again. “Ahrasseo, after the musical, you can pick me up.” She said over the phone without checking who called. Her eyes widened when a different voice responded. “Aigoo. When can we date freely like that?” He said teasingly but in a sad tone. “You’re asking me? You want to hear my answer?” She said. “Save it, Tiffany. Where are you now?” Yonghwa asked. “Oh, where actually am I? Sitting here in our van, manager unnie driving me to Joohyun’s musical instead of having a day off with Khunie and what else? Oh, did I mention I should be with Nickhun today?” She answered sarcastically. “Since last night, Tiffany Hwang.” He answered. “Seriously Jung Yong Hwa, I can’t believe I am doing this for you!” Tiffany said still unbelieving of what she is doing for him.  “Wae? Don’t you want to see Joohyun’s musical too?” He asked. “Ya! Of course, I wanted to go and watch! But we had it all scheduled! Now, I have to bother manager unnie to fix everything so I will not cause any trouble!” Tiffany shouted over the phone. “Mian, Tiff. I just wanted to make sure she’ll be alright.” He apologized. “Alright? Alright from what?” She asked curiously. “Don’t play innocent Tiff, I know you know what I am talking about.” He said. “Jeongmal! If you wanted to make sure she is alright and everything, why not do it yourself! Why bother other people?” She again asked angrily. “Please Tiffany.” He begged. “Ahra. Ahrasseo. Hang up before I change my mind.” She said. “Thank you Tiff, I owe you big.” He said and ended the call. Tiffany looked at their manager unnie and smiled. Their manager smiled back at her like they are both talking in their minds.

“Yonghwa-ya! Palli, recording will about to start.” Yongwha heard his manager called out. “Ye! Coming!” He shouted back. While walking back towards the set for a variety show, he remembered his dongsaengs conversation which he overheard last night.

“Hyung, you think Seohyun Hyungsoonim is serious to date Joo Jin Mo sunbaenim?” He heard Minhyuk asked. He went curious when he heard him that. “Joohyun will date?” He asked himself. “But wae?” He was literally talking to himself. He shakes the red wine in the glass he is holding. He looked up and noticed that they did not turn on the lights. He silently went to the living room where the three members are gathered. He switched it on. Three pair of eyes eventually stared at him. “Who will date who?” He curiously asked the three of them. The dongsaengs were startled to see him. “HYUNG?!?!” They shouted in unison like they have seen a ghost. “Ya, I am asking you guys. Who will date who?” He again asked them before heading straight to his room. He was already triggered with what he heard. But knowing his dongsaengs will get worried, he kept his cool. “Ahrasseo, if you don’t want to answer me. Tiff must’ve shared rumors again with you of who is dating who.” He pretended not to hear Seohyun’s name. He chuckled on his own joke while his dongsaengs still staring at him. “I’m off to bed now. Have your rest too.” He said slowly walking to his room. Just then, “Seohyun Hyungsoonim will date his sunbae. He asked her out, that’s what we heard from them. We’ve been happily exchanging thoughts with SNSD regarding on how they could spend their time together without the hoobae-sunbae awkwardness.” Yonghwa smirked. Just as expected, Jonghyun blurted it all out. He knew if he will act like that his CNBLUE brothers will spill the beans. He faced them again and said, “Then it’s good. If that is what she wants, it’s good for her.” And Yonghwa headed inside his room.

“Thank you Tiffany, I owe you one for this favor. Just keep an eye on her.” He said to himself while entering the set. He bowed at the other guests as sign of his greetings. “Okay, on the count of three. Three, two… one, set!” The PD announced and he set his mind on the recording.

It was 30th of January. “Palli, palli! Music Bank is about to start!” Yuri shouted across the whole living room of SNSD’s dorm. They all gather there almost everyday since they know that Seohyun is left alone at their apartment. “Do we really have to watch that Unnie?” Seohyun asked them but still sat down beside them. “Wae? You seem so affected. Jung Yong Hwa is not the only artist to perform. Jonghyun is also there. Remember that.” Hyoyeon teased. She crossed her arms and pouted. “Ahrasseoyo.” She answered defeated. After the Seoul Music Awards night, she hasn’t heard anything from her CNBLUE brothers. She doesn’t have any strength to walk outside of her room that night and even the next day. Her unnies left the apartment in the afternoon and just left her with foods on the fridge and small notes. She went to her musical in the evening as if nothing happened. She thought that if it is Yonghwa’s decision, then be it. She would not concern herself anymore. “Oh, it’s Yong seobang now! His album is daebak!” Sooyoung exclaimed. The other members held their laughter. Seohyun unconsciously stared at the television screen. She had poured out all her tears that night but hearing Yonghwa’s voice, she felt like she wanted to melt at her seat. How she missed that soothing voice. How she longed for his embrace every night. She noticed that her unnies are all looking at her. “So… you missed him now?” They . “Huh?” She answered startled. They giggled. “N-no. No- not at all.” She defended. “Okay, if you say so.” Tiffany then said as if she is also convincing herself. “Ya, Tiff! Spare Joohyun, she’s getting by already.” Taeyeon said. “Wae? What did I do?” She asked her. “Okay girls. Enough of teasing our maknae. She’s moving on now. She’s very much fine right now. Ahra?” She ordered them. “Yes Ma’am, yes!” All of them shouted in unison that made Seohyun burst into laughter. Taeyeon looked at Tiffany smiling. “Ahhhh!!! Yong seobang won first place! Daebak! His fans are truly daebak! Look! Look at the real time votes!” Sunny then shouted excitedly. Seohyun laughter died upon hearing her Sunny unnie. Tiffany looked at Taeyeon again. Seohyun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter