Seunghyun's Warning

It's A Really Thin Line Between Love and Hate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi there everyone!!!

I forgot to tell everyone that I don't update on weekends because I have just recently started learning an instrument

 You guessed it right!! IT'S THE CELLO (^_^)

(^_^) and I have lessons and practices and family day ontop of that so I don't normally update on weekends 

I apologize if I have kept anyone waiting  Hope you guys would like this (^_^)

*********************************************************************************************************************

Upon watching Seunghyun’s car screeching out of the drive way and accelerating into the sunset, Ji-hye turned to enter her house only to see that her whole family had already settled down in the living room with their arms folded, which made Ji-Hye felt like she was in front of a judging panel.

“Miss Park Ji-Hye, starting from this point you have the rights to remain silent but everything you say or do will be held against you in the Park’s Family court” said her older brother sternly.

“Let me think…So Ji Sub” Ji-Hye said shortly after

“what?” asked one of her sister who was in a state of clueless

“You said I had the rights to remain silent but what I say or do will be held ‘against’ me in the court of law, so I said So Ji Sub,  Ahhh He’s so handsome” said Ji-hye as she was beaming like a real fangirl.

Everyone let me introduce you to SO JI SUB, the manly bunch of hotness that can melt anyone's heart !!

                                

 

“Kids enough, let’s get to the point. What was that Dino boy doing at our house?” asked Ji-Hye’s father sternly.

“Are you guys dating?” asked Ji-hye’s mother excitedly

“What? Really? You must arrange for us to meet up with him, I’m really interested to hear from him and ask him what is it about you that caught his attention” said Ji-Hye’s brother jokingly, but what made it worst was that the rest of Ji-Hye’s family was also nodding in agreement to Ji-Hye’s brother statement.

“ For the last time, WE ARE NOT DATING” screamed Ji-Hye

“Then what is he doing here, plus he didn’t look too happy either” asked Ji-Hye’s mother.

“He’s here because…um…tomorrow’s surgical patient” said Ji-Hye as she quickly made up an excuse.

“and why must he have to personally seek you out?” asked Ji-hye’s sister

“Because I am the Neuro surgery leader in the assistant team and I wasn’t at work today so he came to see if I will be able to attend work tomorrow, if not he will have to postpone the surgery until I get better and come back to work” said Ji-Hye as she made up a more believable excuse.

“Right…I guess that would be convincing enough” said Ji-Hye’s parent as they went off to help each other prepare dinner for the family.

“You can fool the parents but you can’t fool us shorty” said her brother as he pulled her back down to sit on the couch.

“aish seriously what more do you want me to say, that is the real reason as to why he is here” said Ji-hye

“Unless he’s technically challenged then I believe a phone call would sort out that problem of yours and plus didn’t you say that he wanted you out of the Neuro surgery team so why must he wait for you to return to carry out a surgery” said Ji-Hye’s brother as he once again reanalysed the information from the recent years.

“Fine…you guys want to know?” asked Ji-Hye as she stood up infront of her siblings

“Duh of course” replied her siblings

“Okay then…bidding price will start at 10,000 won and the news will belong to the highest bidder” said Ji-Hye as she pretended to start the bidding process.

“Really? You think I would spend that much money on some gossips?” asked her brother.

“Oh come on now, I have to make an income out of this you know, plus don’t the paparazzi always pay a lot of money for the latest gossips? I’m just making sure that I am not making a loss here” said ji-Hye as she reasoned with her siblings.

“ I’m out, this gossip is more expensive than Kpop news” said her sisters as they walked off to do their own things.

“phew, I was so close to being caught out” muttered Ji-Hye as she too went to her room to do some work.

 

The same thing happened again that night when she returned to her room, she was once again sitting in front of her table as she once again pour our her heart’s feeling into the letter that she wrote to Kenny, however she has never had the thought of ever sending that letter to Kenny ever. The only time she thought that she would send those letters to Kenny is maybe when she finds out that she has some sort of terminal illness that would soon take her life, maybe then she would finally send them to Kenny so that he would know of her feelings.

Before the whole Seunghyun scandal, Kenny was one of Ji-Hye’s biggest secret, it was some of Ji-Hye’s most loneliest time in her life, even though she was surrounding by her family and friends.

Ji-Hye met Kenny when she was in grade three and call her stupid or anything but it had seems as though it was love at first sight, because till now she still love him. 15 years was not a short amount of time to just have a fluctuation with someone who probably doesn’t even know of her existence. To Ji-Hye this was more of a bittersweet feeling that she had towards Kenny, because there was time when she would smile because of him but there is also time when she would always find herself crying because of what she had witness.

It’s just simple actions done by Kenny that could really cause Ji-Hye’s mood to fluctuate, when she sees him happy and smiling then she would too always smile but when she sees that he is really sweet with his girlfriend then she couldn’t help and just have a really depressed day, not because she hates his girlfriend or that she’s jealous but she blames fate for being so cruel to her. It wasn’t because she was the third wheel that had happen to fell in love with a guy who was already tied down, but it was her who was always been there the whole time yet she still could stand a chance against those pretty and petite girls. She was always there on the sidelines watching him happily enjoying the company of his new girlfriend.

*sigh* “ maybe one day you’ll realise that I was always there for you…” said Ji-Hye as she tidied up and went to bed early night.

… NEXT DAY AT WORK …

“I see you finally got the guts to come back to work” sai

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter