Ignorance Is Incurable

It's A Really Thin Line Between Love and Hate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sorry everyone for the slow update, here is the first chapter. Hope you like it (^_^)

Please Comment & Subscribe <(^_^<)

I declare that I do not own any of the images shown below and all it's credit goes to it's rightful owner

****************************************************************************************************************************************

It was a nice autumn morning in Seoul, South Korea and it was a Monday, the day that probably everyone hated the most out of the days of the week. It was still pretty early in the morning with the mid autumn breeze greeting everyone who were out an onto the streets minding their own business.

However there was just this one bubbly girl who just couldn’t stop greeting everyone that she made eye contact with, this was her usual self, bubbly, hyperactive, cheerful and very contagious. Not one person has ever had the ability to stop that contagious personality of her from spreading to everyone around her. Just like everyone Park Ji-Hye was also on her way to work, being a health care worker she was always leaving and coming home at odd hours of the days and on different days of the week.

(This is where she works )

Ji-Hye work as an Anaesthetic assistant in Seoul Hospital, the largest hospital in Korea where there are more than 20 operating theatres and more than 10 levels high. Ji-Hye never minded that she was just a little small grain in a large bowl of rice, she didn’t want to stand out and especially she didn’t want to be known for what she do. Unlike others Ji-Hye prefers to be the secret hero or heroine who comes and save people without them knowing who she was.

It wasn’t because she didn’t study hard enough in school, it was because the thought of being a doctor has never seem so appealing to her, she didn’t like the idea of having to leave her family for medical school and be sent all over Korea whilst you are training. She is a very family orientated girl who hates to be away from her family for the slightest length of time, if she was ever doing odds shifts during the week that made her come home and leave when her family are asleep she would always make sure that she sends everyone a text to talk and catch up when she’s on her break.

Having work for the hospital for a year Ji-Hye sometimes find that it’s still hard to get along with some people, she doesn’t understand the reasons why surgeons keeps to their surgeon’s group and the nurses would keep to their own group, she’d always wonder why they can’t just join each other and mingle and just have a friendly chat.

Especially coming from a middle class family Ji-Hye finds it hard to keep up with the surgeon’s so called upper-class entertainments, which would only involve drinking, playing with  girls and having intelligent talks about how the latest surgical technique and what not. She would often find that though she comes from a middle class family, her sense of entertainment was way better than those of the surgeon’s.  To Ji-Hye her leisure time would include going deep sea fishing, camping, gardening, cooking, baking, and just hanging around people that she cherish the most, and what made it more suffocating was how they would always flaunt their wealth.

 

Park Ji-Hye in the changing room:

“Good morning Mrs Baek, how are you today?” asked Ji-Hye as turned and greeted the cleaner whilst she was opening her locker.

“Not too bad Ji-Hye, How was your weekend?” ask Mrs Baek as she flashed her a big wide smile.

“Aigoo you should have been there when I was planting my herb garden, I thought my back was going to break” cried Ji-Hye as she pretend that she was in pain.

“Now that you mentioned your herb garden, the cabbage that you’ve given me, I’ve turned them all into Kimchi I shall bring some for you tomorrow to bring home to eat” said Mrs Baek as she was mopping the floor and talking to her.

“ that’s good to know, I had too many cabbage and I didn’t want them to be spoiled when winter comes” said Ji-Hye as she fixed her scrubs and her surgical hat.

“You are a really good girl Ji-Hye, why don’t you try going to a blind date, find someone who is worthy of you” said Mrs Baek as she gave Ji-Hye a light pat on the shoulders.

“I don’t think I’m that fortunate, who would like a girl like me I am nowhere near as feminine as the other girls in theatre” said Ji-Hye as she wore her shoes.

“Aigoo this girl” said Mrs Baek as she sighs in disapproval.

“Anyways Mrs Baek I shall see you around, I’m due to report to my manager now” said Ji-Hye as she locked her locker and farewell Mrs Baek.

“Have a nice day darling” said Mrs Baek as she once again gave her a pat on the shoulders.

 

Just like that Ji-Hye would spend her morning having little talks with Mrs Baek as she gets changed into her theatre attires, once she was done changing she would head up the stairs that would lead her into the main operating level where 20 theatres are situated, as she made her way to the Anaesthetic office she would walk by cleaners and Anaesthetic Assistance who would always greet her in the same mannerism that she shows them, and to Ji-Hye that was would always boost her energy level when ever she’s feeling down or tired.

 

“Let’s hope I get a really nice Anaesthetic consultant today” Thought Ji-Hye as she were looking at the operating booking list.

“Good Morning Ji Jji” said G.O as he quietly sneaked up behind her.

“Woah… that real

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter