Never ignore a Dinosaur

It's A Really Thin Line Between Love and Hate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I'M BACK!!! 

 

Thankyou for those who did love me and commented on the story, so this chapter is dedicated for you guys (^_^)

Please continue to support and comment on this fanfiction 

HAPPY READING EVERYONE !!!!

****************************************************************************************************************

Don't go..."said Seunghyun shortly after 

“what nonsense are you saying now” said the now confused Ji-hye

“I said don’t go overseas…”said Seunghyun as he was clenching is teeth.

“I don’t see why this has to do anything with you” said Ji-hye

“I don’t see why a small anaesthetic assistant has anything to exchange overseas, you’re just a nobody in a theatre” said Seunghyun

“Well this nobody is at least is seen as a human being to someone else, plus I have never cared what you see me like, please tell someone who cares” said Ji-Hye as she was now trying her best to pull seunghyun’s arm away from the wall.

“I’m saying this because I know you’ll end up crying when you get home because of how they judged you” said Seunghyun as he held her shoulders.

“The only person who has been judging me is you…and if there is anything that would make me cry is you” said Ji-hye as she restlessly leaned against the wall.

“Tell me what to do” said Seunghyun as he suddenly hugged Ji-Hye

“wha…what are you doing?” said Ji-hye as she struggled

“Tell me what I have to do to stop you from leaving with Kim Jaejoong” said Seunghyun as he continued to tighten his grasp on Ji-hye.

“Let me go…” said Ji-hye as she continued to struggle.

“Can’t you see that I’m slowly losing it? ... I’ve lost” said Seunghyun sadly.

“Seunghyun this is really inappropriate, let me go before anyone else sees us” said Ji-hye as she was able to successful get out of Seunghyung’s grasp.

Before Ji-hye was able to comprehend anything else, Seunghyun has pulled her towards him and kissed her deeply.

“I’m really out of my mind” said Seunghyun as he once again punched the wall and walked off in a loss of mind state.

“wha…what just happened?” asked the now stunned Ji-hye as she tried her best to compose herself and walk to where her parents were waiting for her.

After entering her parent’s car Ji-hye was still in a clueless state as she was still trying to process what had happened.

“ why on earth would Seunghyun tell me not to go? I thought he has always wanted me out of his life, and why,,,why did he kiss me” thought Ji-hye as she has now totally forgotten that she had to tell her parent about her up coming trip.

“Shorty…shorty” repeated her parents as she didn’t respond the first time.

“Huh? What’s up mom” said Ji-hye as she now have her concentration on her parents.

“What’s wrong darling, you seem like you have been lost since coming on the car, is everything okay at work today?” asked her dad in concern.

“Oh yeah about work, my manager is sending me to Australia for two weeks as a work experience kind of thing” said Ji-hye

“What really? That’s great that like some part of your dream coming true” said her mom as she was really happy for her daughter.

“you mean you don’t mind me going?” asked the now equally surprised Ji-Hye

“You silly girl, its for work plus I am not going to stop my girl from chasing her dreams” said her dad as he gave out his famous ‘I’m impressed ‘kind of laugh

That night when she got home her parents broke the news to her brother and her sisters and of course being so close to Ji-hye they had all taken the chance to lecture Ji-hye about her safety when going overseas without anyone from her family. To other people this may annoy them but to Ji-hye that was what she loved about her family, they care about her and they are not afraid to show that they care and annoy her until she promise to call them everyday when she is safely back at the hotel.

Whilst she was in the mist of getting her ear drums torn apart by the constant shouting of her sisters and brother, Ji-hye suddenly remembered what had happened today and for her it was nothing but an unpleasant headache to add ontop of her now sore ear.

She had mixed feelings about this whole thing, she didn’t know why or how or since when did she and Seunghyun would have a conversation with her to the point that he would think that just because he said she can’t leave that she will not leave and go to Australia and come on she thought, it’s only two weeks. It’s not like it’s going to be forever.

But that wasn’t all, it further angered her that he had the audacity to even kiss her and walk off looking as though he had never committed the biggest crime ever, well to Ji-Hye it was the biggest crime because that was her first kiss that she had saved for her boyfriend, and it only added to her fury that all of her first was with no one other then Choi Seunghyun

Now that she think back to the event she was more than pissed, but she was probably more piss at herself for letting it happen for she know true and well that when ever Seunghyun confront her something horrible is deem to happen, and it did.

“Aish I just let a historical creature steal my first kiss, I should have just gutted him alive right then and there...aish” thought Ji-hye as she punched her body pillow in anger

“Maybe I should google how to create an ice age or maybe a bigbang so that I can successfully destroy him and make sure that he won’t reproduce and leave more trouble behind” Ji-hye thought idiotically.

“What are you doing lying there looking so stupid? You should be packing” said her big brother as he sat down her bed and started inspecting her stuff toys.

“ hey oppa you think I will be able to kill a dinosaur if I can recreate a bigbang?” asked Ji-hye

“And thanks to you we will also die” said her brother matter-of-factly

“okay fine, what about pesticides? Do you know any good pesticides” asked Ji-hye

“For love of god, shorty stop saying nonsense, plus pesticides are for pests not Dinosaurs so get your facts right” said her brother as he ruffled her hair just to annoy her.

“I really need to kill someone, a hitman, oh I know I should find an assassin” said Ji-hye as she got her ipad and started googling weird things.

“what did the dinosaur do this time?” asked her brother as he snatched her tablet away from her

“He committed the biggest crime anyone in the criminal word could ever do” said Ji-hye as her face darkened at the memories.

“damn…he killed someone didn’t he? Your patient?” asked her brother who is now so surprised.

“no” you answered shortly.

“what? Okay if murdering someone is not the biggest crime ever then what?” asked her brother who is now so confused.

“Stealing someone’s innocents…” said Ji-hye as her fist tightengened

“stealing someone’s innocent? Park Ji-hye you tell me right now, did that Dinosaur do something to you?” asked her brother who was now on the verge of killing someone.

“what? 0f course not, my friend told me that…” said Ji-hye no longer after she realized what she just said.

“Good cause if he did then I will make sure I skin him alive and give you his skin so that you can keep it as a hunting trophy cause he’s an animal if he does that.

“Don’t worry I’ll make sure that I do it myself” said Ji-hye as she tried her best to hide her secret from her brother.

After the whole talk Ji-hye and her brother was just goofing around in her room when her mum came rushing to her room with a worried face.

“Jiji that guy is back again” said her mom worriedly.

“what guy I don’t know any guy” ji-hye said thoughtlessly.

“The dinosaur…” said her mom shortly.

“The dinosaur?” said ji-hye as she rushed out to see if it was really him.

“You guys no peeking or ears dropping okay? It’s probably about the operation handover because I’m travelling to Australia for two weeks” said Ji-hye as she quickly made an excuse and came out to see what Seunghyun wanted this time.

“Then again I’m sure he could have called or email you…” said her brother as he too walked off to the kitchen to have some snack.

Upon making sure that she was decent Ji-hye came out to see that Seunghyun was leaning on his car and that his gaze was looking directly at her

“If you’re here to apologise, I don’t want to hear it” said Ji-hye shortly after arriving infront of Seunghyun, who smirked upon hearing what she said.

“I’m not here to apologise, what’s there to apologise about” said Seunghyun as he gave her another piecing stare.

“then what are you doing here? I believe we have no business with each other” said Ji-Hye as she crossed her arm.

“Give me your number” said Seunghyun as he threw his phone to her, making sure that Ji-hye could catch it.

“what? Did you fall and hit your head some where Seunghyun or is there a loose a scew in there somewhere?” said Ji-hye as she pretended to visually inspect Seunghyun's head.

“For once can you not question me and just do what I tell you” said Seunghyun as he find her actions a little bit amusing

“Then what? You are going to ask for my account number? Or signature? Seriously Seunghyun I’m sure you make more than enough to sustain yourself for the rest of your life, why are you getting yourself involve in the credit card scam and why am I your target? I barely have enough money to sustain my life” said Ji-hye dramatically.

“Seriously is that all you can process in that small brain of yours?” said Seunghyun amazed at her outrageous theory.

“then why do you want my number?” asked the now clueless Ji-hye

“I told you to not go to Australia but you wouldn’t listen so the only way you’re  allowed to go to Australia is by giving me your phone number or else I can use my connection to cancel your trip, by then it’s not only you that is not going b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter