Lying Swan

It's A Really Thin Line Between Love and Hate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

HAPPY READING EVERYONE (^_^)

Please forgive me if I have left any grammatical error in this chapter 

************************************************************************************************************************

“Why the long face Dr Choi” said Seungri one of the Cardiac consultant as he walked in and sat next to Seunghyun.

“Why are you here bothering me, go back to your cardiac theatre, you’re not welcomed here” said Seunghyun as he decided to ignore his bestfriend’s remark.

“Ouch, you’re so heartless. You didn’t even say hello and here you are pushing me away from you. What’s wrong? The girl from the ball got you hooked didn’t she?” said Seungri as he let out a little chuckle as he elbowed Seunghyun

“Shut-up” said Seunghyun as he was standing up and looking at the patient’s x-ray.

At the mention of the ball and a girl, Ji-Hye’s attention were suddenly all on the two who were now talking, so Ji-Hye pretended to turn her back on them, but in reality she was still listening to their conversation.

“So I am right, but that’s weird why wouldn’t she go to your house to find you after that night, isn’t that what everyone do?” stated Seungri as he too was staring at the patient’s X-ray.

“She disappeared before I even woke up and it didn’t help that I forgot to tell my maid to not give her the usual treatment…Aish I’m so messed up right now and you know what? She didn't even take the payment, she left it in my letter box” said Seunghyun as he rubbed his temples in fustration

“Damn she’s going to so hate you for giving her that treatment, especially since she is classified as our colleagues” said Seungri as he further worsened Seunhyun’s pain.

“Nah Mr Obvious, but who is she?” said Seunghyun as he mentally searched his brain for any memory or what she looked like.

“So all your memory of her is a blur right now? You don’t know what she really looked like? you know she could be some random staff in this hospital” said Seungri as he was swinging around on the stool.

“I don’t need you to further complicate things right now Seungri” said Seunghyun as he was still in deep thoughts.

“You know how they taught us about chances and possibilities in math back in high school? Let me set an example for you, here there are a 50% chance that she is your ideal girl and there is also another 50% chance that she is not your ideal girl and for all that I know, she could be someone as simple as the theatre’s cleaner or even an Anaesthetic Assistant, the ones you hate” said Seungri stating the obvious.

“Please I don’t step that low for someone like them” said Seunghyun loudly.

It was when Seunghyun said those last words did Ji-Hye felt really pissed off because of him, she should have knew that nothing good would come out of Seunghyun’s mouth and maybe this was the only time when she was grateful that alcohol was involve because due to that reason, Seunghyun couldn’t remember who she was and it was then that Ji-Hye has her mind set that she would ruin Seunghyun’s chance of getting that CCTV footage from the security guard.

 

“ how would you know it’s not any one of them?” asked Seungri

“I have standards unlike you, and plus I’m sure she’s someone with class because her personality was just so pure and elegant, it can’t be them. Have you heard how they speak, sometime it’s shameful to know we hire these people” said Seunghyun thoughtlessly.

“Ouch, I wouldn’t say that if I was you, it might backfire plus I’m sure there is some really good girl around here, oh what about that Anaesthetic Assistant Ji-Ji or Ji-Hye I think, she’s apparently really good and all the Anaesthetic doctors told me that her personality would turn any bad day into a nice day.

“She’s a real…aish!, don’t mention it. I’m happy to give her up from my team if someone else is willing to take her in, Plus look at her. She is nothing compared to the girl who I met last night. Even though she was a pure gem, being next to her and holding her, it feels as though she is really delicate and that she’s break if I was to ever let go” said Seunghyun as he was reminiscing on the memories of the weekend.

“What do you mean hold her? Did something happen between the both of you?” said the now shock Seungri as he heard of the news.

“ Yeah something in deed did happen. I was her first” said Seunghyun as a little smile was on his face.

“No way! She let you take her first and yet that was how she was treated? If I was her I would have already stabbed you to death by now” said Seungri as he pretend to have a knife on his hand.

“Hey I didn’t know, and It just happened she was just too alluring” said Seunghyun.

“I didn’t know blah blah” those are all of your excuse for getting in a girl’s pant…You’re such a player and plus what is the point of looking for her if you aren’t planning to settle down yet” said Seungri as he left the room.

“It’s too early to settle down…” said Seunghyun thoughtlessly.

 

“Dr Choi? Good morning” said Bom as she was doing her checklist

“Oh Bommie were you by any chance at the ball on the weekend” said Seunghyun out of the blues.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter