Sabotage Green Dino Plan A

It's A Really Thin Line Between Love and Hate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

sn123456, Popkorn17, cassiejon, Joyz_91 -----> THANKYOU FOR YOUR COMMENT & SUBSCRIPTIONS !! (^_^) 

Hopefully this update is good enough..

HAPPY READING EVERYONE !! 

********************************************************************************************************************************

Ji-Hye at lunch…

“Ji Ji you’re not sitting with us today?” asked some of her colleagues as she walked herself towards a small corner in the staff’s lunch room.

“Ah…Yeah I’m just going to make a call then I’ll come over” said Ji-Hye as she did her best to give them her best smile.

Ji-Hye settled herself on one of the tables in the corner and ate her bento but her thoughts were still messed up from hearing that Seunghyun wanted to find out who the girl was and that he probably wouldn’t give up if he didn’t find her.

“Aish stupid Seunghyun it’s a freaken one night stand why can’t you let it go…knowing the player that you are, it’s probably not even your first one night stand so why are you so freaken keen on finding me” mumbled the frustrated Ji-Hye as she was on the verge of pulling her hair.

 

“Do you need professional help? I know a psychologist that could help you” said Seunghyun as he casually sat down next to Ji-Hye, acting as if it wasn’t uncommon for him to sit next to an Anaesthetic Assistance, but even worst he has never really appeared in the common lunch room that the theatre staff shares.

“Why so quiet? Are you really reconsidering my offer?” asked Seunghyun as he was kind of amuse at Ji-Hye’s frustrated looks.

“Go away I’m not in the mood” said Ji-Hye as she stared back at Seunghyun with no amusement what so ever.

“You’re not but I am….let’s talk” said Seunghyun as he pulled his chair closer to Ji-Hye

“You are really creeping me out…I much prefer you being spiteful towards me than show me this kind of side” said Ji-hye as she pulled her chair further away in the corner.

“True I hate Anaesthetic Assistance, but I have never really picked a fight with any one of them except you so I guess my problem is you” said Seunghyun as he gave you a smirk.

“Well Doctor Choi if I’m your problem then feel free to turn your heels and walk away, you’re not welcomed next to me anyway, it’s not like the sight of you doesn’t’ irritates me as well” said Ji-Hye as she took a bite of her bento.

“Let’s get this straight…You know something I want to know so if you’re willing to tell me what you know then I’ll give you this check” said Seunghyun as he took his check book out of his suit and scribbled something on it before he slid the check over towards you.

“Two million Won?” you asked surprised.

“It’s more than you could probably earn in your annual payment, so do we have a deal?” asked Seunghyun as he once again gave you a really mean smirk.

“What do you really want to know anyway Doctor?” you asked out of curiosity.

“Well from what I’m hearing you were at the party on the weekend and knowing you, you were probably up against the wall seeing people having the time of their life, so my question is. Have you seen a girl who was elegantly dressed and walking out of the party with me? Do you know who she is?” asked Seunghyun as he was giving you a really stern stare.

“Damn I shouldn’t have started the conversation” thought Ji-Hye

“Knowing you there were too many girls around you that night, and what made you think that out of everyone who was at the party that night that I had to stare at you, I’m not some sick stalker” said Ji-Hye as she stared back at the table.

“I was exceptionally handsome that night, any girl would just naturally stare at me” said Seunghyun arrogantly

“It’s quite obvious that you know all kind of terms but have you ever heard of the words ignorant and obnoxious?” Ji-Hye asked

“I’m handsome, it’s a fact” said Seunghyun as he crossed his arm and leaned back on his chair.

“Whose fact is this? Yours or is it from those blonde Asians that you are hanging around with?” you asked

 “Why you little-…you know what? State your price, my temper is really running short on you today” said Seunghyun as he was fuming.

“Well thank you for your offer but you can’t weigh everything with money Doctor Choi” said Ji-hye as she stood up and ripped up the check before she left and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter