Attacker Revealed

It's A Really Thin Line Between Love and Hate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Hopefully you guys would like this update as well

COMMENT & SUBSCRIPTIONS WILL ALWAYS KEEP ME MOTIVATED !!

***************************************************************************************************************************

Even Ji-Hye was caught by surprise by the whole ordeal but by the time she was able to realise who was the culprit behind her situation she was more than surprised.

“I suggest you not to think about standing a chance against Dr Kim Jaejoong and keep to yourself” said Seunghyun as he shoved Ji-Hye against the concrete wall.

“What?” asked Ji-hye astonished

“He will never love you so don’t get your hopes up, you’ll only be hurt more so just back down” said Seunghyun as he was hissing in anger.

“Dr Choi, what I do have nothing to do with you and who are you to tell me who I should associate myself with?” asked Ji-Hye as she finally realise the whole situation.

“My last warning Ji-Hye, don’t get any closer to Kim Jaejoong or you’ll regret you ever met him” said Seunghyun as he slammed his fist against the concrete wall and trapped ji-hye between his arms in the process.

The atmosphere was really tense between the two of them, and for Ji-hye she didn’t even know what to think. She didn’t know if she should be surprised or to be piss but what she knows is that the close proximity of the two was making her really nervous as it reminds her of the night that she wanted to forget the most in her life.

“Yah really? Choi Seunghyun why must you pick on me all the time? Do I look easy to you? Ever since you came to this hospital you have been picking on me non-stop, if I ever did something to piss you off then I’m sorry but please leave me alone” said Ji-Hye as tears has finally rolled down her cheeks.

“I…I didn’t mean that…” muttered Seunghyun as Ji-Hye’s crying state surprised him.

“Why must everyone pick on me? Seriously Choi Seunghyun leave me alone, I know I’m only an anaesthetic assistant but I have feelings too, and do you really think I like to associate myself to doctors like you? I know my limits and plus I have never ever thought of playing the social ladder game anyway, so you don’t have to put me in my place” said Ji-Hye as she pushed seunghyun’s arm away and stormed off in tears.

Ji-hye quickly stormed off before she could shed more tears in front of Seunghyun because the last person she wants to be seeing her tears was no one other than Seunghyun

“Stupid dinosaur why must you really annoy me” said Ji-Hye as she hastily wiped her tears and walked out of the hospital trying her best  to look as if nothing had happened to her.

Upon returning to her room that night Ji-Hye was silently sitting at her table staring off at the stars from her window in deep thoughts, but it wasn’t long before Ji-hye went off to her cupboard and took out a large cardboard box that was well hidden behind her stack of craft materials.

To Ji-Hye that box was probably the next most important thing in her life next to her family and inside that cardboard box contain countless amount of envelope that was dated as far back as Ji-hye’s memories could bring her, because in those envelope contains letters that were all hand written by Ji-hye and it was written to no one other than Kenny. Those letters however were never sent to Kenny, it was Ji-Hye’s method of relieving herself from an unrequited love.

There were countless times when Ji-Hye would really need someone to talk to but it always seems as though she was the only shoulder and ears lender and no one seems like they were willing to repay her by listening to her, so her only way of relieving her stress was to actually write a letter where she can fully express her feelings without the worries of being judged by anyone. It also made Ji-hye felt like her unrequited love to Kenny wasn’t so much of a burden.

Upon retrieving the well hidden box, Ji-Hye settled back down at her table with a note pad and a pen and for the rest of the night she spent her time writing to Kenny to tell him what had happened to her day and how Choi Seunghyun was acting out of character.

 

That night she spent a lot of hours writing to Kenny as she poured all her feelings in the letter and it wasn’t until late that she had ended up going to bed and plus she was dreading

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter