Dino VS Dumpling

It's A Really Thin Line Between Love and Hate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi there everyone I'm back again (^_^)

Let us all welcome the Raging Dino into Australia!!! 

HAPPY READING EVERYONE

********************************************************************************************************************************

“Aish, I’m leaving” said Seunghyun as he stood up and ran upstairs.

“what do you mean you’re leaving? this is your house?” said Jiyong

“I’m officially taking my two week leave for professional development whether you like it or not Jiyong” said Seunghyun as he quickly ran to his room to pack as he was quickly on the phone to book the earliest flight into Australia.

“What just happened?” asked the stunned Taeyang

“I told you he was interested in her” said Seungri who sat on the couch with a knowing grin.

“You mean he is flying over there now?” asked the now surprised Daesung as he checked his watch for the time.

“Yep, he is going to claim back his property” said Jiyong in a joking manner as he too stood up

“where are you going now?” asked Taeyang

“Well I Thought I should hitch a ride and go visit my wife” said Jiyong as he on his way out of Seunghyun’s house to go home and pack his luggage.

“Yah wait for us to come too” said the other’s as they quickly drove home to pack and meet up at the airport.

Just like that the whole group of friends ended up leaving for Australia on the earliest flight that they could find, and whilst everyone was happy about their unplanned vacation, Seunghyun was sitting in his seat fuming. The others had soon realised Seunghyun’s change in attitude and it was even more apparent when the flight attendant tried to flirt to Seunghyun and he didn’t even react or give the girl any more chances to attempt some other tatics 

“Am I seeing a hallucination?” asked Daesung as he rubbed his eyes

“It’s true Dae, Seunghyun had totally gave that hot girl the cold shoulders” said Taeyang

“Who could’ve expected that our player Seunghyun could get his hooked on a dumpling” said Jiyong shaking his head in displeasure.

“I think we shouldn’t include the elegant seductress in the picture anymore” said Daesung

“I am only going to say this once more, I am only going over to Australia because I realise that they need me over there to show them what skills is really needed to be in one of the world’s elite Neuro team and not because of that Dumpling” said Seunghyun as he tried to tone down his voice to make it seem as though he is not angry, when in fact he is fuming inside.

“Sure that sound so convincing” said Jiyong sarcastically.

“Hyung you are obviously fuming inside and it’s more apparent to us when you gave that hot flight assistant the cold shoulders” Said Daesung

“For the last time, I am not fuming or am I piss in any way or form, I am just tired and no Daesung I am not a flirt like you to be flirting with any creature that is classified a female” said Seunghyun as he put on his head phone and pretended to doze off so that the rest of the team can stop tormenting him with questions.

“And now he is just going to quietly sit there and plan how he is going to get back his dumpling who is probably by now happily dating Dr Kim Jaejoong, but its probably best that he’s quiet, I mean at the end of the day no one plans a murder plot loudly” said Jiyong as he gave Seunghyun a knowing smirk before he went to get some sleep.

Saying that it was a pleasant flight for Seunghyun was an understatement, it was probably more on the frustrating side as Seunghyun himself doesn’t know why he even went to the extent of attending a conference because Ji-hye didn’t answer his text and it furthermore made him question himself when he himself doesn’t know why it pisses him off so much at the thought of Ji-hye smiling to Kim Jaejoong.

It was no mystery to Seunghyun when he saw the way that Jaejoong looked at Ji-hye, he himself is a grown man and he knows what that look meant and for Seunghyun it wasn’t a comfortable thing to realise because he himself doesn’t know if Jaejoong is his competition or why does it even concern him who Ji-hye likes and furthermore why is he so concern that Ji-hye is being too fond of Jaejoong’s present.

Seunghyun doesn’t know why or since when did he grow so fond of Ji-hye presence and since when did he find that her annoyed face was cute. He had always told himself that he doesn’t like girl like Ji-hye, she was purely not his type nor does she have any special kind of attraction force that can make Seunghyun overlook all of her flaws.

Seunghyun's ideal type of girls are those with an elegant yet alluring composure, and he finds its more attractive when the girl is kind of innocent but not too innocent to the point where she would be walking around in pigtails chewing on lollipops and whining like a baby for a stuff toy. He was much more fond of girls who aren't affraid to show their personality, and especially those that doesn't take other people's crap.

*************************************************************************

Some photos to show you guys what Australia looks like, in particular Queensland Australia because that's where I live (^_^)

    

  

   

***********************************************************************************************

.: Arriving at the hotel :.

“Young master what have brought you here?” asked one of the reception staff who was clad in a very neat suit.

“Organise some good rooms for my mates and also, find me information on Park Ji-hye who came here on behalf of the hospital, and tell me her room numbers” said Seunghyun as he headed straight for the elevator where he was off to his exclusive floor in the hotel.

“Yes sir” said the man as he had other staffs helping him take care of some of the smaller tasks.

.: Seunghyun in his suite :.

“That chubby dumpling, what does she have to say for herself now that I am here and she’s still not answering her phone” said Seunghyun as he tried to call Ji-hye again.

Seunghyun was close to going into rage when the door bell to his suite rang, which stopped him on his track.

“ Young master I have all the information that you have requested” said the butler as he stood before Seunghyun.

“Tell me, oh and by the way you can cancel her room reservation and move her belonging into my suite” said Seunghyun sternly.

“But I am afraid that, that is against the hotel policies” said the butler

“I will take full responsibilities of the outcome so just do what I say, and prepare dinner for me as well as informing my friends that I won’t be having dinner with them” said Seunghyun as he started to undo his tie and ready himself for a shower that would probably calm down his anger before he sees Ji-hye.

.: Ji-hye returning to her room :.

“Man that was such a long day, but it was all worth it…now for a well earned shower” said Ji-hye as she was about to open the cupboard to retrieve her luggage.

Upon opening the cupboard, Ji-hye was taken by surprise when her luggage was nowhere in sight.

“No way I am pretty sure I left it here, it can’t be under the bed could it? Or could it be that there is thief in this hotel, oh come on of all luggage they steal yours because they really want to have some your ripped underwear” said Ji-hye to herself as she ran around the whole room looking for her luggage.

 

After ten minutes of trying to look for her luggage, Ji-hye gave up and ranged the reception desk to see if that have an answer.

“Hi there I am Park Ji-Hye staying in room 202 of your hotel and I can’t seem to find my luggage anywhere” said Ji-hye hesitantly.

“Oh yes Miss Park Ji-hye, your luggage is in another room, we had to relocate you due to our hotel’s fault, but don’t worry you will be compensated for and if you head to elevator now and go to the 40th floor and enter in the code that I give you, you shall be able to access your new room” said the reception girl politely.

“Oh okay, sure” said Ji-hye as she wrote down the code and headed off to here the reception girl was stating.

Unbeknown to Ji-hye she was in for a greater surprise when she opened the room to her door.

Her  room:

“Woah I think they must have mistaken something here” said Ji-hye as she recomposed herself after being awestruck by the sight of the expensive suite.

“There are no mistakes” said a voice from behind of Ji-hye

“What are you doing here” asked the Ji-hye as she was more than confused right now

“What kind of question is that? Of course this is my room” said Seunghyun as he sat on one of the couch with a cup of red wine in his hand.

“Okay fine, then the reception must have really made a really big mistake” said Ji-hye as she once again went to reach for the room phone.

“As far as I know there are no mistakes, want some?” said Seunghyun as he offered Ji-hye some wine.

“Exactly this is your room, so why are they saying that this is my room” said Ji-hye as she is slowly getting annoyed at Seunghyun’s presence.

“The hotel made a mistake in it’s booking so after a reshuffle , they couldn’t allocate a room to you so they ask if I could offer to share my suite” said Seunghyun as he tried his best to say all of  the excuse that he has unconsciously recited in his head for hundreds of time.

“And you think this is okay?” asked the now annoyed Ji-hye

“Well a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter