The Arrival Of Tomorrow

It's A Really Thin Line Between Love and Hate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi there everyone, back again on my Birthday night, I know I should be out partying right now, but I don't have much of a social life so all i can do is to post another chapter to this story and I apologize if the intro seems like there's not much happening yet, but it will soon get better I promise

PLEASE READ AND ENJOY !!! 

*************************************************************************************************************************************************************

BEDROOM PICTURE:        

.: The Next Morning :.

Ji-Hye was still deep into her sleep when the sun’s bright ray was shining on her face, waking her up from her deep slumber.

Though Ji-Hye was awake she has yet to open her eyes as she was wanting to savour the warmth and the comfy bed that she was lying on, it wasn’t until she felt a heavy weight and an object wrapped around her waist, did she finally opened her eyes.

To Ji-Hye’s disbelief, who she saw next to her has nearly gotten her a cardiac arrest and Ji-Hye was beyond sane to comprehend anything at that moment.

 

“OMG Choi Seunghyun? What is he doing here? No what am I doing here on this bed with him…” thought Ji-Hye as she was trying hard to rake her mind for any clue as to why she was placed in that compromising situation.

 Ji-Hye was trying so hard to figure out why she ended up in bed with Seunghyun and it wasn’t until images of last night’s event has replayed in her head and that cause Ji-Hye to blush because of both hers and Seunghyun’s actions.

“He was actually really charming last night” thought Ji-Hye as she was blushing madly at what had happened.

 

Ji-Hye was still looking at Seunghyun deep in thoughts and it wasn’t until there was a knock on the bedroom door did it finally woke Ji-Hye up from her day dreaming.

“Hello Miss, may I ask that you dress up and leave this place right away” said the maid as she let herself in the room.

“what?” asked Ji-Hye astonished.

“My master has order me to go into his room every time something like this happens and order his one night stand to leave before he awakes” said the maid as she handed Ji-Hye her dress and undergarment, acting as those this was actually a normal routine to her.

In the midst of Ji-Hye’s confusion she just listen and dressed up with so many question left unanswered

“what’s the meaning of all of this?” asked Ji-Hye as she reached the end of the staircase leading to the main door.

“Don’t you understand? You’re just a toy for my master, a one night stand to relieve himself” said the maid as she opens a draw and hands Ji-Hye one of the many envelope that was all stacked in the draw neatly.

“It’s from my master, and he wishes to never see you again” said the maid as she hands Ji-Hye an envelop

"Did your master really ordered you to say that to me?" asked Ji-hye in disbelief

"I say this by default and by the masters orders unless stated I won't be standing here and handling my master's personal affairs, so please take this and leave" said the maid with a monotone as if she was a robot with a audio recording set to be repeated over and over again.

Upon opening the envelope Ji-Hye was stunned to see the content of the envelope. Inside the envelope contains 10 million won an a contraceptive pill.

“It’s a contraceptive pill, please take it before you leave. My master hates to deal with issue regarding a one night stand baring his child” said the maid as she hands you a cup of water.

"Is this how all the girls get treated after falling for your master's trap?" whispered Ji-hye as she was trying to comprehend the situation.

"He's person with a high status and reputation to keep and it's not like any girl who had a one night stand with my master will ever be given a chance to step foot into the Choi's life, they have expectations and plus they don't look so kindly upon girls who's given themselves to their son on the first night" said the maid as she gave Ji-hye the most dirtest look that Ji-hye has ever recieved in her life.

Ji-Hye opened the pill and took the pill with the water that was given to her and upon finishing the drink the maid ushered her out the door and into the chilly Autumn’s morning.

“Park Ji-Hye what have you gott

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter