The ugly duckling finally transformed to a swan

It's A Really Thin Line Between Love and Hate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

For those who have been awaiting an update here it is, sorry for the delays (^_^)

Hope you guys like it and once again sorry for the delays 

*****************************************************************************************************

.: The Park’s Resident :.

              

There are a total of seven people residing in the Park’s home, this include her parent’s two older sister, a brother, another sister and then it’s Ji-Hye who is the youngest member of the family, and all together they live in a two levelled house with a garden at the back and in front of the house.

 

“Ji-Hye how was work today?” asked Ji-Hye’s mom as they all sat around each other at the dining table.

“The usual mom” said Ji-Hye as she and her brother were having a friendly fight over the chicken’s drumstick.

“That annoying pest is still on your back?” asked her eldest sister.

“Maybe he likes you, and wants to get your attention” said her second eldest sister.

“Please… for someone to like this unidentified species he must be a scientist” joked her brother.

“Well he’s a doctor, he may have switched his interest to unidentified species” added her dad.

“Well for your information this unidentified species is not interested in being dissected” said Ji-Hye as she munched on her food.

“He’s just being an that’s all” said her other sister.

 

To Ji-Hye it doesn’t matter how much her family , she was still very happy because to her family is everything. She is okay when someone mess with her, but if Seunghyun was to ever mess with her family then he might as well wish that he was never born in this world.

 

After the usual family dinner Ji-Hye when to her room and settled down for the night, but her mind just couldn’t stop thinking.

“Kenny how are you tonight?” asked Ji-Hye as she stared at the stars from her bedroom window.

Kenny is her secret crush since third grade, not even one person knows about her unrequited love for this guy called Kenny. Ever since she met Kenny that autumn day 13 years ago she knew she was done for. Others would say that you wouldn’t know what love is in third grade, but for Ji-Hye it was a different story. She liked him then and she still like him now, but she knows that he’ll never like her because his personality is just like Choi Seunghyun.

 

“That Beast is still picking on me Jasper” said Ji-Hye as she was hugging her stuff toy that she claimed as her son.

“I wonder how your father is, maybe he’s busy flirting with girls again” said Ji-Hye as she claimed that Jasper’s dad is Kenny.

“It’s okay you still have me, I will love you” Ji-Hye said as she cuddled her stuff toy to sleep.

 

Maybe to others Ji-Hye was just your typical happy and bubbly girl but she sure does have a few hidden secrets that no one is aware of, and she herself would wonder, if everyone knew about her secrets would they still see her as the same happy and bubbly person.

 

It took Ji-Hye as few good minutes before she was able to succumb to her tiredness of the day and go to sleep, as she herself knows  that she has to get up early and go to the mall and look for her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter