FORCED MARRIAGE

PRINCESS OF CHINA
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The woman looked terrified and pale,sweats dripping down from her forehead. Obviously Luhan and Bom are confused why she is being like that out of sudden. 

 

” Hurry! Pack your things and do it quick, PLEASE!” Just when Bom is about to response, the elder woman walks out. ” What is going on?” Luhan asks, packing his things fast. ” I don’t know..” Bom shrugs and doing the same thing as him. 

 

When they are done, they walk out but what they see is not what they expected.. people were running here and there, crying, screaming,shouting at each other, talking. With their mouth open and shocked eyes, looking everywhere, at the people. They got cut off from the elder woman again but this time she looked like she would faint anytime. ” GO! Just.. go they know you two are here and.. they know this place.. run away!” She pushed the couple because they didn’t move an inch. So they did what she told them to, Luhan grabbed Bom’s hand and they ran together into the forest. The sun wasn’t coming inside the forest from the massive trees. It was dark, a bit chilly too. But they didn’t stop running although they were tired, sweaty,scared,nervous, they still kept on going even tough they heard men shouting their names. They know who it is, the men are near them. Luhan glanced at Bom and saw how exhausted she looked, he dragged her behind big rocks, he hesitated at first, but seeing her in that position hurt him. Both were panting so hard to catch their breath. Their lungs was almost exploding from not enough oxygen. 

 

Just almost then their heart nearly stopped. They stood just infront of them, 6 men on Bom’s right side and 6 on Luhan’s left side. What surprised them even more is that their fathers came in the view. Bom’s father took a hard grip on her arm making her flinch from the pain. He dragged her up and put a handcuffs on. ” F-father..” She whispered but he didn’t care. He kept on dragging her away from Luhan. She didn’t even have time to look back at him, because they pulled a bag over her making her see black. She was crying so hard.. if she wasn’t so weak they could of still be running away from them..

 

As for Luhan he got dragged by his father with a very hard grip, Luhan could feel how his father’s fingers pressed into his muscles. Both got pushed into separated cars. The people looked at them, some with sad face, some with an anger. And there took the adventure stop. Immediately when they got home. Bom got pushed in her room harshly and locked in, same with Luhan. Without any technology stuff, just anything that they could possible get contact with each other. Sehun walks to his father, confused and shocked of what he just saw. How come his father knew where they was? ” Father.. what happened?” He ask, looking at his father who walks back and forth. ” I found them, hiding in a place..” He says ,sighing. Sehun nods and walks up to his brother’s room. He knows it’s locked but he thought that maybe if he sits outside the door. Can it possible be that his father eavesdropped them, when they were in that room-yes that must be it.. . Sehun slaps himself for being so dumb. He takes a deep breath before he is about to speak.

 

” I’m sorry Luhan..” He says quiet. Surprisingly he gets a response back. ” Don’t be..” He hears him say. ” Luhan.. I think our father eavesdropped us..” He mumbles..” It’s okay Sehun..” He can hear how Luhan is sobbing. Just then he hears a song that he has heard way too often. 2NE1 - Baby I miss you.. Sehun knows that whenever Luhan is sad, and probably missing Bom he listen to that song. And probably get drunk, because he knows that his big brother is hiding alcohol under his bed. Sehun sighs and walks downstairs, he wonders what will happen to Luhan now.

 

As he walks down he can see how his father has calmed down, sitting on the couch with a cup of coffee on the table. His mother is also there sipping hers. ” H-Hi..” Sehun says and sits down on the other side of them. ” Hi my son.. what’s the matter?” He takes a sip. Sehun gulps and looks at his father’s eyes. ” What will happen to my brother?” His voice was not what he expected, a bit shaky though. ” He will marry a princess, tomorrow he will meet her.” Sehun nodded and walked up to his room. Stupid father stupid mind of his he thought. He feel so sorry for his brother,he really loves Bom and no matter how many girls his father shows him he still choose Bom. You can even make him pick between all the girls in the world, but he still choose Bom. Luhan has told him that Bom is the most beautiful woman he has ever seen and the most kindest with the most sweetest heart and the most gorgeous smile a person could possible have. Luhan has never in his entire life said something like that about another girl, he only talks about Bom. But unfortunately their father can see their love but not feel it. That’s why he aren’t loved by the people, because he doesn’t feel the love. 

” Prince Luhan!” Two knows. Luhan shakes his head and tries to sleep more. ” Prince Luhan!” He h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter