LET'S RUN AWAY!

PRINCESS OF CHINA
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

” So you are you happy now my son?” Luhan’s dad asked him.

” Yes, thanks a lot.” Luhan smiled brightly but stopped when he saw Bom’s parents. They didn’t look so happy seeing him, but he greeted them anyway to show some courtesy.

 

However Luhan’s parents and Bom’s parents didn’t talk with each other it made everything awkward. So Luhan decided to ask his parents something.

 

” Can I show Bom around?”

 

His parents hesitated at first but nodded, Luhan’s dad gave him a serious gaze. But Luhan didn’t care, he walked upstairs with Bom behind him.

 

” You have a beautiful palace.” She smiled.

 

” Thanks-Oh! This is my room.” Luhan dragged her in gently.

 

” Wow, so nice.” She looked around.

 

Luhan smiled and sat on his bed. Bom spotted something on his bed table, it was a card. She turned it around and saw Luhan and her from 10 years back.

 

” You still have it..” She started to get tears. Quickly she dried it away.

 

” Bom, of course I have it, I look at it everytime.” He stood up now and hugged her tight.

 

” What can we do Luhan? Our parents doesn’t seem to like each other.” She wiped the last tears away and looked at Luhan.


” I don’t know. Let’s.. ” Luhan thought about something they could do together.

 

” What if we run away?”

 

” R-run away?” Bom gasped.

 

” Yes.. that way we can do whatever we want.” Luhan still holding Bom.

 

” Are you really sure you want it?” 

 

Luhan nodded. ” If that’s the only thing we can do.” 

 

Bom sighed and nodded. ” I guess that’s true. When are we leaving?”

 

”  I don’t know.. just soon as possible..” Luhan stopped hugging her walked to his door. He locked it and walked back to her. He pulled her down on his lap and continued to hug her.

 

She chuckled and hugged him back. ” What if we do it, tomorrow or the day after tomorrow. You know at that place we usual met.” 

 

” Oh, that sound like a good idea.” Luhan grinned.

 

” Lulu.”

 

Luhan chuckled at his funny nickname. ” Lulu?”

 

” Yep, I want to call you Lulu, it’s cute.” She giggled.

 

” Hmm, ok, call me whatever you want.” He hugged her tighter.

 

They stayed there for a while, Bom on Luhan’s lap in his embrace. They was almost sleeping when they heard many knocks on the door. 

 

Quickly they stood up and Luhan ran to the door. There stood his parents.

 

” Your party is starting now, change now.” His dad stopped looking at Luhan but to Bom now. Luhan saw him, with a angry look. He felt bad for Bom.

 

” O-oh, sorry.. I should leave you alone. See you later Luhan.” She walked out fast from the room, not leaving her gaze on the floor. Before she walked out she bowed politely to Luhan’s parents.

 

And so did his parents, they leaved him alone so he could change.

 

Luhan sighed and took out his most expensive clothes and the most stylish one. He actually liked this one. A knock was heard again.

 

” Luhan my son, just so you know everyone needs to have white clothes. Including you.” He walked away.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter