LET'S DO IT!

PRINCESS OF CHINA
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

” Tell me hyuuuung.” 

 

” Alright alright. Um you know Bom right? I mean I have told you about her.”

 

” Yes. She is prettier than you described her.” Sehun chuckled.

 

” Well, I don’t know how to describe a person that is that pretty.”

 

” I agree, but tell me now I’m so curious. What are you two up to?” 

 

” Well, don’t tell anyone about this ok? It will be a secret between you and me.” 


” Hyung, just tell me! I promise.” Sehun whined.

 

Luhan took a deep breath. ” Ok.. me and Bom can’t be together according to our parents. We don’t know why, but we just found it out. And we really are in love with each other. So..-”

 

” Oh.. I know what you want to tell me.” Sehun smiled lightly. 

 

Luhan looked at his younger brother. Does he already knows? Am I really that obvious? 

 

” You are running away, right?” Sehun gazed at Luhan.

 

Luhan nodded slowly. He didn’t look at his younger brother. It’s not that he doesn’t trust his own brother, but to leave him just like that.

 

” You really should. Our parents just need to understand how much you are in love with her.” Sehun sighed. ” If you are worried to leave me, don’t be. I will not tell our parents, and I will keep our secret.” Sehun smiled and hugged his brother.

 

” T-thanks Sehun, thanks a lot.” Luhan hugged him back. ” I will remember this for sure.” He whispered. 

 

 

” Did you tell anyone about this?” She asked trying to lower her hoodie more.

 

” To my little brother and my friend. But don’t worry they will keep it as a secret.” 

 

” Ok, good. You're little brother is very kind.” She smiles.

 

” Yeah he is. Don’t you have siblings?” I wanted to ask her too because I was very curious.

 

” No.” 

 

” Oh, isn’t it boring?”


” Not anymore, because I have you now.” She made the most beautiful smile.

  . She is so beautiful. I bet every boy that was bullying or ignored her would regret doing that if they saw her now. Gosh, I’m so lucky.

 

” Well, of course you have.” I grinned at her. To stop the talking I took her hand lightly and started to walk with her somewhere.

 

We don’t know where we are going but as long it’s not here, than it’s okay. Hopefully.

 

After a very long time, Bom says something. 

 

” Luhan what are we?” I stopped and looked at her. Although I couldn’t see her eyes. What are we? What do I say? Is it okay if I say that we are together? No, I tell her. I won’t be a coward.

 

” Well can I say that we are a couple now?” I still looked at her. And now I could see her eyes when she looked up to me. She nodded and made a warm smile.

 

I hugged her and so we stood there. It was perfect.

 

 

I love when I am in Luhan’s embrace. I feel so much safer unlike at home were my parents decides everything.

 

I’m a bit nervous because I am a princess and Luhan a prince,anything can happen if a person see us. But I don’t regret this.

 

We walked and walked and all Luhan was doing was gazing at me for most of the time. I feel like exploding from the feels.  I took his hands and intertwined our fingers.

 

The sky was much more darker now and the evening was near. Just when me and Luhan pulled our hoodie down two old persons came up to us. We both got very surprised.

 

” Hey, what are you two doing here?”  The older man asked. And both of them kneeled down.

 

” O-oh, we are like running away.” Luhan ran his fingers through his hair from being nervous.

 

” Running away? Why?” They kept on kneeling down, and I didn’t like it. I just don’t when people kneels down when they see a royal person.

 

 I want them to look at me as a regular person.

 

” Well, we are from different families and our parents doesn’t like that we like each other.” Luhan answered. 

 

I waved my hands up to the older pair, telling them to stand up. And so they did.

 

” Our prince and princess, we won’t tell anyone about this if you want.” The older woman said with a very warm small. ” But you two look very tired, perhaps you would like to sleep in our house this night?”

 

Both me and Luhan looked at each other surprised. 

 

” Oh my, I understand if you two don’t trust us-”

 

” N-No ma’am. We are very thankful for your request. We accept it.” I  bowed.

 

” I’m so glad. Let’s go.” She walked with the older man and me and Luhan followed. I looked at the older pair and saw how they intertwined their fingers. It was very sweet.

 

 

” So where are you going?” The woman asked them.

 

” We haven’t planed where, as long as we are together and away from our palace.” Luhan answered. 

 

” That’s so sweet, hope you two be careful on your way. There are a lot of bad people in this world.”

 

” Don’t worry ma’am, we have each other.” Luhan looked at Bom and both smiled to each other.

 

” You two are very perfect together. I can feel the love.” She was about to cry but managed to held it in.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter