WE MEET AGAIN

PRINCESS OF CHINA
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Let’s talk about Luhan. He’s a very kind person who takes care of people, Luhan the 19 years old boy only have one dream and that’s meeting Bom again. His little brother is 17 years old he doesn’t have any love problem but he would really like if his parents weren’t so strict and not caring.

 

Sehun and Luhan have both good brother relationship, they can talk about everything. Since their parents doesn’t want to listen to them. 

 

One month more and Luhan’s 20 birthday is coming, which he is very excited about because his parents promised him and Sehun that when they get 20 years old they can wish any wish they want and that the parents will give them no matter what. But Luhan have now realized that he can actually wish to meet Bom, so how did his parents think? He is going to have the most expensive birthday party and the biggest ( which he doesn’t want to).

 

This evening, Luhan decided to go for a walk again, but not to buy any snacks because he remember the night before went crazy and that the next morning when he woke up wasn’t a good sight. So no snacks or alcohol for him. So instead of that he just wanted to get some fresh air and meet new people it’s not often he goes out to the town.

 

” Himchan?” Luhan looked everywhere and right then Himchan came with a smile.

 

” Yes, prince Luhan?”

 

” I want to go for a walk.” Luhan got on his jacket already and waited for his butler.

 

” I’m done prince Luhan, where do you want to walk?”

 

” To the same town.”

 

” Ok, let’s go.”

 

They both talked about the meeting again ( princes ) and his birthday. But Luhan stopped when he saw the same person he bumped into the other evening. He didn’t actually care because it was only an accident and why would he talk to her? No Luhan didn’t resist maybe his mind was saying something else but his body was moving on it’s own.

 

He got closer to her and patted on her shoulder.

” Hey, out for some shopping?” Luhan smiled. 

 

The girl turned around, she had her hood on her head just like Luhan, again.

” Yes, you must be the guy that bumped into me?” She chuckled.

 

” Yeah, that is me. Hey, can I know your name?” Ok.. why did I even ask that, oh my gooood.

 

” Sorry sir, I can’t.”

 

” Why?” Just stop asking you idiot.

 

” It’s personal, I’m sorry.” She stopped smiling.

 

” It’s okay I understand, but it was nice to meet you.” 

 

” Thanks it was.” She smiled and looked at the items she was looking at earlier.

 

” Um, so do you perhaps always come here?”

That’s none of your business .. but still she is very interesting?

 

” Yes, everyday.”

 

” Wow, do you like it that much?”

 

” I like to be outside just anywhere than my house.”

 

” Oh, is there something bad over there? Sorry if I’m asking to much it’s just I’m so curious whenever the conversation gets interesting.”

 

She chuckled. ” Yes it is bad at home, more freedom outside you know.”

 

” I know exactly what you mean, I’m like trapped inside my home.”

 

” Mmm, same.”

 

It was silence for a minute, the girl had bought the items she was looking at and turned around to meet Luhan again.


” I think I need to go back now.”

 

” Oh, yes sure. Hope to meet you soon.” I smiled brightly.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter