THE END.

PRINCESS OF CHINA
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

One day has passed and only two days left until the final results. Luhan has been praying as much as he can, he is so nervous. For Bom this day has been good compared to yesterday, her relation with her parents has become more comfortable and is turning into more family like. 

 

She wonders what they will do when they get married. Because she is very important in her family since she is the only child, so she will have to take over the throne one day. It’s the same for Luhan, he is very important but he can ask his parents if Sehun can take over it and Luhan lives with Bom. It’s not that easy, everyone in their family needs to talk about this together.

 

 

 

” Hyung, only two days left are you excited?” 

 

” Of course but still a bit nervous.”

 

” I understand,have you talked to Bom?”

 

” Yeah, she came by yesterday.” 

 

” You should invite her so the other princes can meet her.”

 

” Ok, tomorrow?”

 

” Tomorrow.” Luhan nodded. ” What type of clothes ar you going to wear Hyung?” 

 

” Hm, something simple but still elegant I guess?”


” Both you and Bom should wear white, but don’t wear something too fancy, it should be simple because if you overdo it then it will look like a wedding.” Luhan chuckled. ” Yeah, I will tell her.”

 

” Good but tell her to come by tomorrow.”

 

” Sure.” 

 

” Then good night Hyung and sleep well.”

 

” Good night little brother, sweet dreams.” 

 

They shared a hug and walked to their own room. Luhan looked at himself in the mirror and then walked to his cd player. He played Exo’s peter pan, it’s a beautiful song, he listened to it the whole night.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter