YOU AND I

PRINCESS OF CHINA
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

” Are you still angry Luhan?” Taehyung grins, Luhan can feel the anger rising up inside him but he manage to keep it cool. ” No, I’m perfectly fine.” He makes his biggest smile ever. He can see how much Taehyung are watching their hands intertwined. So he pecks Boms on her cheek just to make him jealous.Oh right he totally forgot something. He sat down with Bom. He took his bag and searched for the box, he found it. ” Let’s open it now and see what they gave us.” Bom nods. 

 

Two rings ( Couple rings ) in silver was them, Luhan took Bom’s right hand and placed on of the rings on her ringfinger. It felt like they were about to get married. Bom chuckled and took his hand too. Placing the the ring where it belongs. Finally Luhan thinks, now he can finally show who Bom belongs to. And he hopes guys won’t be flirting with her. Especially someone like Taehyung. He sure gives me shivers. 

 

” You two should seriously get married. the others.” Bom and Luhan looks a bit surprised by the boy who just cursed. Never in their whole life have they heard anyone curse if not themselves. ” Just saying.” The boy shrugs and walks away. Luhan coughs lightly. ” So.. is it okay if me and Bom stays over night?” He looks at Taehyung.

 

” Of course! We have the best place you two can sleep over. Perfect for our princess and our princes.” He bows politely, like a gentleman Bom thinks. ” Thanks a lot Taehyung.” Bom gives him a sweet smile. 

 

” So this is your room, what do you think?” He opens the door and moves away so the couple can walk in. ” It’s very beautiful and romantic.” Bom says while looking everywhere, she hasn’t released her hand with Luhan’s since when they had that talk. Their hands are sweaty but that doesn’t stop them. ” I’m glad you liked it. So about your trip I won’t be here tomorrow when you two wake up, but if you by chance need something here’s my number.” Taehyung walks to them handing a paper which has his number on. It’s handed to Luhan who hesitates first but he feels Bom squeeze his hand lightly, so he takes it and mumbles a thank you.

 

Alone are they in their room. Bom is in the bathroom brushing her teeth, Luhan is fixing his stuff in his bag. When he’s done he walks to the bathroom where his girlfriend are, back hugging her with his face on her neck. ” I’m so sleepy~” He says. She chuckles and wash still having Luhan on her back which was indeed a bit uncomfortable. His crotch was touching her. Feeling that way she immediately turns around. ” Let’s go to sleep then.” She takes his hand, walking to their fresh bed. Bom crawls in first then Luhan,hugging her directy.  ” I love you.” She whispers in his ear. ” I love you too.” He pecks her on her forehead. 

 

The next morning continues with Bom and Luhan eating breakfast downstairs. Bom has realized that Luhan is definitely not an easy person to wake up in the morning. It took her 30 minutes for her to fully wake him up like the last time. When they’re done eating, having happy stomachs, they continue their adventure. 

 

Two hours later

 

* Phone ringing *

 

Luhan take up his phone and looks at the ID. ’ Taehyung is calling ’

He sighs and answer it. 

 

-Hello?

-Luhan.. I don’t know if it’s so bad for you two but.. some people are here trying to find you two.. They said that they are from your palace and from Bom’s.. Just.. be careful! I need to hang up they’re coming, hide somewhere!

 

*beep* *beep* *beep* Luhan standing there with his phone still on his ear, re-thinking what Taehyung just said. But of course he understood that someone from their palace would search after them but how? Just how did they know which way they took. 

 

” Luhan what is it?” Bom comes from another direction, she has wetting her feet. ” We.. we need to hurry up.. they are coming.” He lower his head and stares down on the ground. ” Let’s go then.” She his cheek making him look up again. It’s okay, right? As long as he’s with her everything is okay. They can’t separate them.. his life would end.

 

They hurried up walking to somewhere,they have walked for another two hours without stopping, they are tired, hungry, thirsty and just want to stop walking but they can’t.. they are scared.

 

Luhan was about to stop because he felt like faint anytime from exhausting. But Bom saw some people walking towards them, she elbowed him to look at the same direction. They couldn’t catch what the people was saying because they were too far away. Bom and Luhan decided to walk towards them and now they could hear what they was saying.

 

” HURRY UP!” Someone shouted. Bom and Luhan obviously not understanding why they would shout like that to them. So they just walked to them confused. ” SERIOUSLY THEY ARE COMING HURRY UP!” Bom shook her head, yes she knows who the person is talking about. But how?

 

She runs to them with Luhan still confused or maybe he’s just so sleepy that he probably thinks he’s dreaming. ” Our princess Bom and prince Luhan, we will take you two to a hiding place.” They all three bows down to the ground. ” You know it?” Bom asks.

 

” Yes our princess, everyone knows but we will not let them take you.” The little girl says with a warm smile. Bom feel safe she nods and thanks them. Letting them take her and the sleepy Luhan to that place. 

 

After Bom had actually walked with a Luhan in a bridal style ( yes she had no choice ) she was so happy when they got there. The place looked very scary and not welcomed. ” Don’t worry, this place is really a great one. We knows that they will look Everywhere but definitely not under the ground.” The woman says. Bom nods and keeps on following them. It wasn’t dark inside, there was lights everywhere on the walls and it looked very cozy. Still dragging her boyfriend who completely fell asleep. 

 

” We will come back here when we know they are gone.” The woman says with a smile and walks away with the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter