LUCKY

PRINCESS OF CHINA
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next two weeks have been so boring, he have stayed in his room solving rubik's cube, thinking about Bom and that girl from the street that seem so familiar and about his wish.. He haven’t leaved his room other than eating or going to the meeting. He still doesn’t know why he has to meet the other princes, not that it’s bad or boring, maybe it’s about making friends.. or just business for the future.

 

A knock is coming from the door.

 

” Yes?” Luhan bents up from his bed.

 

” Your parents wants you down there.” It’s the butler.

 

” Ok, I’ll be there in a minute.” Luhan goes up and fix his messed up hair.

 

When he walks down to his parents that’s in their room, he see them looking a bit nervous yet angry.

 

” You wanted me here.” Luhan starts.

 

His dad sighed loud. ” My son.. we have made our decision.”

 

” About my wish?” Luhan looked from his dad and mom.

 

They both nodded. ” So what did you decide?”

 

” You can meet her, but in one condition!” He showed his index finger up.

 

Luhan nodded slowly. ” And that’s?”

 

” You can meet her , but if you dare to think about marrying her or be her boyfriend then I will get very angry. Because that’s never going to happen to you whatever you do.”

 

” Dad!..” Luhan looks with frustrated eyes. That’s what he wanted! Letting Bom be his and no one else.. but if this is the only chance.. he’s going to take it no matter what.

 

” Ok, dad and mom.. I take the chance.. I promise to not marry her or be her boyfriend.” Luhan says quietly.

 

” That’s my son, I’m so proud of you!” His dad smiles big to Luhan then to the mother.

 

” Mm, you are definitely a good son!” The mother says.

 

Luhan only mumbles a thank you and goes away with heavy steps back to his room.

 

” They are so unfair. They don’t know the feeling of loving a person..” He mumbles to himself.

 

He looks at the picture of Bom and him. ” I miss you..” Tears starts to fall down.  ” Bom..~” 

 

The third week have passed and everyday he asked his parents if they have found Bom, but they only shook their heads and continued to do what they was doing. Luhan prayed all the time. The day before his birthday his parents came to his room which was very rare.

 

” We have some good news my son.” Both of his parents sat on his bed.

 

” You.. found Bom?” Luhan breath faster.

 

” Yes, you are very lucky.” His dad says with a big smile. But Luhan can actually see that it’s fake because his eyes are full of fire and angry.

 

” Why?” Luhan furrows his brows.

 

” Why? Well aren’t we nice to let you meet that girl?”

 

” Yes and a no.” Luhan sighs and looks down. But looks up when his dad is talking again.

 

” Anyways, she will coming here tomorrow with her parents. Just don’t do anything stupid unless you want me get angry.” His dad says, with a straight face and a plain voice. They both walked out from Luhan’s room.

 

Luhan didn’t care what his father said, finally Bom is coming, to his house. He seriously just want to scream of joy, but he is also scared.. just what if Bom don’t see him in that way he sees her? 

 

”No.. Luhan don’t think like that, you have to enjoy ever single moment with her!” Luhan slap his cheeks lightly to stop thinking like that.

 <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter