BABY I MISS YOU!

PRINCESS OF CHINA
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

” Prince Luhan, your father wants you to come downstairs.” 

” No, just tell him I don’t want to.”


” It is an order, I am sorry Prince Luhan but your father got some news for you and it is a very important day.”  The butler disappeared and Luhan could only sigh. He got up from his bed and dressed himself with casual clothes.

 

When he walked down he saw many people downstairs and his parents talking to some other parents. Luhan walked to his father and asked what is going on but all his father did was just looking at his son’s clothes.

 

” Go up and change.”

 

” Father, what is this?”

 

” Now.”


Luhan sighed and did what his father told him to do. He took one of his most expensive clothes and walked downstairs again. Now his father looked more happy.

 

” Luhan my son, it is time for you to have a woman in your life.”

 

” What? Now?” Luhan looked at his father.

 

” Yes, you can choose one of those girls.” The father smiled and walked away to another pair.


Luhan sighed, this isn’t what he wants.. he has always dreamt of having Bom as his princess, not just a stranger. But to think about it, his father would never say yes to have Bom as his princess. The father only wants real princess from royal families.

 

Luhan did as his father told him to, but instead of just flirting and make the girls fall in love with him. He introduced himself and just being a gentleman.

 

When he was surrounded by the girls one of them asked him something.

 

” Who do you want as your princess?” All the girls now looked at him with curious look.

 

” As much as you all are very pretty and kind, I have already got my heart stolen by a woman.” Luhan smiled and bowed to them politely.

 

” Aw, really. She must be very lucky.”

 

” Make sure you take care of her.”

 

” Maybe we should go home, so his father doesn’t get too comfortable with our parents.”

 

The girls nodded and gave Luhan a smile and a thumbs up.

 

Luhan never thought the princesses would do something like that, he thought that they would tell their parents or his but no they just supported him and gave positive feedbacks. He felt relaxed and walked to his father.


” They don’t find me interesting.”

 

” What? Luhan you are in one of the best royal family and none of them wants you?”


” Yes, that’s true so can I just go up and change my clothes?”

 

”Ok, but remember that I will do anything to make you forget that girl.”

 

Luhan sighed and ran upstairs. He changed his clothes fast and just had a t-shirt and some sweatpants. He laid on his bed and looked at a photo, it was Bom and him before Luhan was leaving the country. 

 

I always wonder if you’re okay Bom, if you have a boyfriend, if you’re healthy. I can’t see you with another man, I hope you live well and that you still have your bright smile. 

 

When Luhan was little he didn’t know he was a prince so whenever he talked about Bom to his parents they always had a irritated look. Luhan didn’t know why they didn’t like him talking about Bom, she was just a little girl that had a kind heart.  That was when he got home from school the same day he had said goodbye to Bom when he heard his parents in their room. He didn’t want to eavesdrop but when they said Bom, he got all curious and went closer to hear more clearly. 

 

” That girl can’t be near Luhan, she will only be a shame for our country.” The father said


” I agree honey, we need Luhan a real princess.” Mother agreed and continued to talk.

 

Luhan felt his heart got crushed and didn’t know what his parents was talking about so he walked into their room and looked very sad.

 

” Honey, you’re okay?” The mother asked.

 

” Why are you two so mean!!!!” He shouted making his parents get shocked.

 

” Sweetie, what’s wrong?”

 

” Why are you talking about Bom like that?! You have no rights to say that! She’s a very KIND PERSON!” Luhan burst out into tears.

 

” Luhan my son. We haven’t told you this because we never thought you would actually like someone yet but when we saw that you got more in love with that girl we decided to break that. So we need to tell you that you are a prince and that you need to have a princess but not Bom. Hope your understanding now and that you will stop loving that girl.” The father explained.

 

All Luhan could do was burst out into more tears. ” I WILL NEVER STOP LOVING BOM!” He shouted and ran upstairs. That night was a horrible night. He was crying his eyes out and the only person he wanted to see was Bom but it’s too late. If he knew this would've happened he would never.. it’s too late. He’s heart only belongs to Bom..

 

 

 

Luhan had just fallen asleep from looking at the picture when he heard three knocks on his door. ” Yes?” He said with a shaky voice.

 

” It’s time for your dinner.” 


” Ok, I’ll be right there Himchan.”

 

Luhan walked up and fixed his hair, it was a mess and his eyes was very red. He must have been crying while he was sleeping.

 

” Are you hungry my son?” 

 

” No.”

 

” You still have to eat.”

 

” Fine.”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter