EAVESDROP

PRINCESS OF CHINA
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

” That was nice.” Luhan grins. ” One more.” He says and are about to kiss her again.

 

” One is enough.” Bom chuckles and stands up. ” Let’s go.” She held out her hand and he took it.

 

” If that’s how you want, then remember that I can kiss you all the time when you sleep.” He kiss her on the cheek and wraps his arm around her waist while his head on her shoulder.

 

They are about to walk to the town to get some cold drinks, the weather is really hot right now. A little shop in the middle of the street had many cold drinks so they decided to go get some over there.

 

It’s a nice feeling that you’re safe around these people, the feeling that you don’t need to hide yourself. 

Luhan holds Bom’s hand as they walk around while drinking their cold drinks. Luhan spot the woman from the morning, so he takes Bom to her to greet the woman.

 

” Oh, hi princess Bom and prince Luhan. How are you doing?” She smiles.

 

” We’re doing fine thanks. It’s a very nice place.” Luhan bows and Bom does the same.

 

” Well I thought that maybe you two want to sleep over at the hiding place one night more. If by chance they would still be around.” The woman looks around.

 

The couple looks at each other and nods. ” You’re right, thank you very much.” The couple bows again.

 

” Then I will leave you two alone. Have fun.” She gives them a warm smile before she walks away.

 

” Let’s go to a more private room guys.” Suho suggests and the others agrees.

 

They are now in the room to talk about Bom and Luhan.

 

” So what are we doing? They are safe now but they can’t be there forever.” Sehun says.

 

” I don’t know but we can’t let their parents know that they are still there.” Chanyeol says looking at everyone, they nods. ” Good.” He smiles.

Too late. Luhan’s father did hear everything they said and he knows exactly what to do.

 

Angrily he walks to call his men to change direction and search for them again in the same town.

 

The princes told their parents about Bom’s and Luhan’s whole situation and they are willing to help them.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter