4 - Sehun

~ EXO ~ 마마 ~

Sehun.

 

I’m trapped. I can’t get out.

But I can see, I can see all of it.

 

---

 

When we came to the new planet, they were all unconscious. They probably wouldn’t remember anything when they woke up. I didn’t know why I was awake then, but now I’m trapped.

I had to watch them all wake up, they all woke up in different places. They woke up one by one and I couldn’t help them. They lived their lives not knowing of their powers, wasting their time. I wanted to yell out and tell them, let them know what was happening, but I was forced silent. But now they are starting to wake up again. They woke up once, but they weren’t themselves. Now they were waking up to their new powers.

I saw when Kai first teleported, I saw when he was surprised. After some time practicing, he found his way to me. He saw me, and he was confused. He had gone to a lot of different places, but didn’t know why. When I saw him, I stood still. He was a long way from me, and he couldn’t walk over to me, as I was trapped in the middle of a dark ocean. I could only see the time, the time I was trapped in. I still couldn’t speak, but Kai could. He asked me why he was there, so I only did what I could. The dark ocean was flat, but I made the wind push it so it flowed in a slow ripple over the bottom of the clock. When it washed to my feet, I picked up some and splashed it in the air. But I was slow, he saw me in slow motion. That’s how I was trapped. Kai’s memories started to return, and he knew what he had to do. So he has started to gather the rest of them.

 

---

 

I’ve seen him gather a few now. And I will see him gather the rest. Some of them already know how to use their powers, but some will have to find out. But we won’t be able to use our powers to their full potential until we are one.