4 - Suho

~ EXO ~ 마마 ~

Suho.

 

Being alone is interesting, you get to share some quality time with your thoughts. But there are always moments when you wish to listen to someone else's thoughts instead of your own for a change.

 

---

 

Water is awesome. I've been playing with it for a long time now. I can see my reflection in the mirror and I look so cool, this is way better than my boyhood fantasises.

I woke up in this room a while ago, I don't know how I got here, or why I was waking up, but I'm here. I think I heard some people walking on the other side of the wall, but I can't be sure. For now, I don't want to stress myself out. I'm either going to find my own way out, or Kai will find me, so I don't need to worry at all. I decided to play around with my water, to get a good feel for it. Who knows when I'll need to use it, by the time I need it I may have already lost due to lack of experience. So I'm practicing now, and it's super fun.

I held my two palms out in front of me, a small space between them. I concentrated on that space and imagined it filling up with water. A wave of energy rippled throughout my body, an uncontrollable instinct telling me that this needed to be done. A small droplet of water formed between my palms, and it slowly began to grow in a large ball of flowing water. I focused on the ball and began to move my palms, little streams of water lining the air around me, trailing after my hand. A surge of power came over me, and I placed my hands around the ball of water, feeling the cool wetness grace the palms of my hand. I threw it towards the mirror, and felt a confidence never felt before as I saw the water spread everywhere after rebounding against the mirror.

I walked over to have a closer look, and spend a moment admiring the little droplets race to the bottom of the mirror. I remembered going on the bus to get around town, and I'd often get caught up in watching the rain patter against the window. It was just as enjoyable now, if not more.

I brought my hand up to the mirror to wipe off the remaining water, and as I wiped my hand across the cold glass I saw something in the mirror. My reflection had changed, looking back at me was Xiumin. He looked surprised, and after analysing my face, he began to talk. I couldn't hear what he was saying at all, and I tried to tell that to him with guestures.

He seemed to understand that I couldn't hear him, and I guessed he couldn't hear me. We waited for a moment, then Xiumin's face lit up with an idea. He lifted his hand, and I saw the glass become enveloped in a sheet of ice. I could feel the same energy from before being to overflow inside me. I looked at the pretty patterns of the ice on the other side of the glass, silently observing the ice spread everywhere slowly. When it got to the edges, it stopped. I reached out to touch it, the instant my fingers touched the cold glass the ice spread almost instantly across the room. My jaw dropped in amazement, and Xiumin tried to ask what had happened.

Held my hand to the glass, and let water flow down the glass, creating a waterfall illusion on the mirror. Xiumin looked in awe, mesmerised by the flow of the water. After a little while, I saw his expression change from awe to surprise. He looked at me and I looked at him.

It was amazing that we could share out thoughts with just a look.

 

<><><><>

Time flies so fast, I need Tao to slow it down a little! 

So much school work is piling up and I'm looking around for jobs and stress, doesn't help me much when I want to write this TT

I'll try my best to update often, but I'm very busy...

Huge thank you to everyone who has read this far and put up with my 5 million years between updating :)