1 - Sehun

~ EXO ~ 마마 ~

Sehun.

 

I'm excited. I'm really excited.

 

Our story is finally starting.

 

---

 

Being stuck . Standing in a dimension stuck between two worlds was horrible. Standing on a clock surrounded by water, how boring. It's not that I was standing on an actual clock face that was floating on water, it was actually just a big empty space. The clock and water is an illusion, which . It was the first interpretation my brain could make of the space, and that's just how I've seen it since.

The worst part about it is that everything is really slow. I've been standing still in the middle of the clock for ages, it feels like I'm frozen; stuck in time. Any movement I try to make is so slow, it's just annoying. I can see the two worlds, I think I see them faster, kinda like double speed. I tried to sit down once, it took two years and I hadn't even gotten half way there.

The only good thing about this is I've been able to see the rest of them. I saw it all, and every time I saw one more person figure out the power they had, I just got more and more excited. I just had to wait.

 

But now they're coming. I can see them on their way.

 

I hope Kai can remember how to get here, he's only been here once. I still remember seeing a weird cloud of smoke in the distance, and before long he appeared. I couldn't do much, and he couldn't move, but he somehow did it. He's got everyone together.

I can see them holding hands in a circle. Smoke slowly took them away from their bottoms to their tops. Before long, I can see the smoke in the distance, the lot of them slowly appearing together. I couldn't wait to get out of here, to go out and save the world with these guys.

 

However there was one problem.

 

None of them could reach me. Kai was in the same spot he last was, and couldn't move from there. We all waited for a while, and I got to have a good look at everyone. Everyone seemed to have a partner, but there was one who just looked my way the whole time. He smiled at me, and I tried to smile back. When he saw how slow it was to react, he tapped Kai on the shoulder and started to say something. I couldn't hear it from where I was, but I knew they were trying to figure out how to get me out of here. They talked for a while, Kai tried to teleport to me and the others tried to use their powers in some way or other. Nothing worked, and honestly, I was starting to lose hope.

They all stopped and took a minute to think it over. Kai had already tried teleporting but he couldn't get far because time was slower over here. And if he did get here it would be a few years at least before he'd  be able to get me out. I looked out longingly at them, and hoped they could think of something.

Suddenly, the one boy who had been looking at me grabbed Kai's hand and said something I couldn't hear. Kai nodded and teleported forward, albeit only a small distance forward. I expected his teleportation to slow down like it did every other time he tried to come close to me, but he seemed to go in a normal speed. Perhaps this other boy had something to do with it? The two looked at me and started shouting something, I could hear them a little better than when they were with the large group of boys, but I couldn't make out a word they were saying. When they realised this, the two teleported back to the large group, and one by one Kai grabbed one of their hands and teleported towards me. He seemed to be making a chain of some sorts, each person holding the other by their ankles. It seemed that with each person coming out he could teleport a small distance in front of them, and he was getting pretty close. When there was only the boy from before left, he teleported to the end of the human chain and held this boy by his toes. He reached forward towards me, and I ran over to him, expecting it to take me a while. This boy had somehow broken the time that trapped me and I fell into his arms, the moment I did Kai teleported us all away.

It was weird teleporting, it felt a bit strange. I had closed my eyes for it, and when I opened them we were at the place I had only seen from inside that dark ocean. Everyone looked towards me to make sure I was ok, and slowly they started to ask me questions.

"What's your name?"

"Sehun."

"Welcome Sehun! Are you hurt anywhere?"

"I don't think so, I'm really just trying to get used to moving in real time..."

"Do you know your power?"

"Wind. But I've never been able to use it properly."

Everyone took a step back and let me prepare to use my power. I could feel them all excitedly looking at me, and I was a little nervous. I stood in a comfortable stance, and closed my eyes as I took a deep breath. I could feel a slight wind picking up, blowing on my face. I opened my eyes and looked at the wide stretch of land out in front of me. I lifted my hand and focused on the wind right in that spot. I didn't notice until it grew big, but a whirlwind was starting to grow in size a little while out. I could hear the rest of the boys behind me clapping and cheering, so I lowered my hand and took a deep breath. Slowly the whirlwind started to die down until there was nothing but a light breeze blowing in the air.

I turned around to look at them, and when I did the air seemed to move still. I could feel some sort of heat growing in the pit of my stomach, and it seemed the rest of them could feel something too. I walked over to them slowly, unsure of what would happen. As I walked closer to them, the heat grew stronger, and it was strongest when I stood next to the boy who introduced himself as Tao. The longer I stood next to him, the more unbearable the heat grew in my stomach. The heat turned into a sharp pain, and I began to fall down, feeling rather weak in the knees. Tao reached out to catch me, but the instant he touched me the pain was gone. Tao seemed surprised that his pain was gone too, and we just looked at each other in wonder. Everyone else walked towards each other until they could feel their heat turn to pain, and the second the two would touch, the pain seemed to vanish. Once the last two were paired up, we all looked at each other to try and figure out what this all meant. Before any of us could speak, a large shadow took over us as we looked up in shock.

There was a solar eclipse, the moon was covering the sun, leaving only a small ring of sunlight for us to see. We didn't look for too long, as there was a strange noise that we heard coming from the ground. The earth between us all began to crack, and we feared it would open up right in front of us and swallow us whole. But it didn't.

We all looked into the cracks to see what had happened, and before we could say a word a pheonix and a dragon flew up out of it and into the sky. One pair seemed particularly happy to see them, so we all knew we were safe. The two large beasts landed near us, and we all ran over to them.

"It's been a while since I've seen them. I was wondering where they had gotten to."

"They seem to want to take us somewhere, you should all hop on."

We all climbed on, and held each other tightly as they flew up into the air and soared across the horizon.

 

One can only wonder what a pheonix and a dragon would want to show you.

 

<><><><>

Helloooo~ It's been a while, hasn't it?

I decided to take a break from writing over the Christmas and New Year break, and I would've updated sooner but I had an annoying writers block. 

But I'm back now and hopefully not taking forever to update, no promises

I hope you're all enjoying this fic, and I hope you all look forward to this next cycle! :)