Bless this mess

Bless this mess

Continuation: Last time on bless this mess Namnoon aka swaggiest turtle reptilian master #2 confronted Suga about the swag meter system. Namnoon plans to assert dominance in front of his hunty Moo moo in the hopes she’ll leave Jimins thighs for him. But Suga’s swag has taken over and it won’t let Namnoon win that easily.

Suga fiercely looked in to Namnoons eyes. They began assessing each other’s swag levels. Suga shook his head and laughed. Namnoon surprised by the laughter said “What’s so funny?” Suga looked at him and said “You can’t even see it can you?” Namnoon looked himself over and looked back to Suga. Suga scoffed and said “You can’t handle it can you? I can see that having it up this high is taking a toll on your body.” Suga was right. Namnoon was sweating up something fierce, shaking and twitching his eyes. “Urusai!” Namnoon shouted. Suga “You’re too much trouble you beautiful adult child I’m about you have you swimming in waterfalls of school tears and then I’mma take your expensive girl over there!”   “Don’t even think about my MISSRIGHT!!” Namnoon shouted. Then he charged at Suga with a punch. But he couldn’t even hit him. Suga’s swag was in the way and protected him from the punch. Suga laughed. Then his swag smacked Namnoon outta the way. Suga ran over and grabbed Moo moo before jumping out the window. Namnoon gasped. They couldn’t make such a jump! Namnoon crawled over to the window and looked out. But they weren’t on the gorund. Suga’s swag was so strong it carried them out over the hills and in to the horizon. Suga looked back and grinned then said “Give me just one day, and she’ll be mine.” Namnoon knew what this meant. He had to go get his miss right. But he couldn’t do it alone.

To be continued.