Bless this Mess

Bless this mess

Continuation: Last time on bless this mess Namnoon aKa swag master reptilian #3 franklin the turtle looking mutha- and the gang tried to reach the sky and get Moo moo back from Suga but as they went up Sug’a and moo moo came down. Just what happens when you reach the sky?

As moo moo and suga are falling

Moo moo: What happened Suga!?

Suga: Someone must’ve interfered with the ranking system! Urgh now I’m #2…

Moo moo: Did Kris get his swag card back?

Suga: What in the hecking tarnation do you know about that?!

Moo moo: Uhm…

Suga: You best be getting to explaining girl. ‘cause my swags got me when I hit this ground but you aint got nothing hunnnnnnnnnyyyyyyyyy *two snaps*

Moo Moo: Sometimes us wives like to gather for tea and talk about things. Y’know husband, kids, money. And ($$$$)$uho($$$$) Was talking about how Kris left him and might’ve …maybe…said something about a swag card being revoked.

Suga: Girl who the feck are you married to??

Moo moo: Jimins thighs…kinda…it’s really… complicated….

Sug’as:  D: nahhh this making you my expensive girl thing in just one day is becoming too much trouble for this beautiful hip hop lover. You gatta let me know this stuff woman!

Meanwhile Jung-nolips and the boys reach the sky

Jung-nolips: We have to go back down!

V: We have to get MOO moo!

Hopie: Y’all seem a lil too eager…. >_>

Namnoon: Yeahhh…. YEAH! I NOTICED THAT too…

*Jung-nolips and V starte sweating up something strong, fierce and smelly*

Princess Jin: *squints* Hey isn’t that the one guy….?

*music plays https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6r2N29xLnAo *

Everyone turns and sees him making a grand entrance walking down the cloudy stairs. It’s Kris aka Galaxy hyung. He’s in his swaggy suit and looks absolutely fab but everyone can’t help but wonder why he’s in the sky if his card was revoked. Just what in the world going on here?

To be continued.