Bless this Mess

Bless this mess

Continuation: Last time on bless this mess Namnoon aka turtle swag master#2 had gathered his boys, asking for help to rescue his Miss Right Moo moo. After a long hearty talk they agreed. But just where is Moo moo? And what are Suga’s plans with her?

Somwhere in a dark room in a dark and wild world sat Jimin. More importantly his thighs. They rubbed their hands together sisnisterly and grinned. “Okay isn’t this enough now?” Cried Jimin.

 “It’s never enough boy. Nevr.” His thighs replied.

 “Imma born singer I’m not cut out for dis. It doesn’t make sense that-”

 “URUSAI! You will listen to me. You’re to dumb to make decisions on your own. Does that make sense?”

Somewhere else in the hills the bangtan boys catch up to Suga, his swag and Namnoons self-proclaimed Miss right Moo moo.

Hopie: Is that her on Suga’s back!?

Princess Jin: How are they flying lik that?

Namnoon: It’s his swag. The more swag he gets the higher he’ll go.

Jung-nolips: What happens when he gets to the sky Hyung?

Namnoon: I don’t know… Kris hyung almost made it but… when he left his wife and kids he had swag card revoked. Because that wasn’t very swaggy

V: Is that how you became swag master #2?

Namnoon: Urusai! Just focus on getting my miss right back!

Meanwhile: Up in the sky

Moo moo: Sug’a where are we going?

Suga: I gatta see

Moo moo: See what?

Suga: Look here- woman. You ask wayy to many questions just go with it.

Moo moo kept shut. She didn’t want him to drop her from such a high height. Then they made it. They were up in the clouds. And soon were surrounded by clouds. Suga sat Moo moo down on the cloudy ground and walked over to a chair made of clouds.

Suga: We made it Moo moo. Finally we get to see what happens when you reach the sky.

Moo moo : What?

Suga sat in the chair and looked around. And began to smile. He could feel his swag getting more and more powerful. Moo moo was confused. Why did he need her?

Back down on the ground: The boys stopped running. Suga had gone up in the clouds. He’d reached the sky.

Hopie: What are you doing?

Namnoon: Look here. It’s not going to be easy getting up there. My swag isn’t high enough.

Princess jin: Ha noob.

Namnoon: Urusai! You’re not even swaggy Jin!

Princess Jin: :( 

Hopie: No need for the negativity. We won’t get up there by insulting one another…

Jung-nolips: I think I can get us up there hyungs…

Namnoon: How? I’m the only one here with swag. We need more swag to get up there.

Then the ground began shaking and Namnoon could feel it. Something was happening to his swag rank. Something was happening to the ranking system. Suga could feel it too.

V: Omg guise what’s going on????!!!

Then all at once they all saw it. Namnoon had been replaced. He was no longer swag master #2 but #3. So just who had just become #2? Jung-nolips. It was him. He made himself #2 swag master

V: Where did you come from?

Jung-nolips: I am now swag matser #2

Hopie: That’s our golden Makanae for yah! I like it

Namnoon was devasted. His miss right was taken and now his swag rank had gone down to someone with no lips in just one day.

Namnoon: I’m just a boy in Luv why me?

Jung-nolips: I have now recived my swag master card. (He pulls is out of his swaggy pants and shows them)

Jung-nolips: Now all I have to do is change #2 to #1 and I’ll be able to make it up there.

Namnoon: It’s that simple!??!

Princess Jin: How do YOU know it’ll work

Jung-nolips: I am the GOLDEN maknae. Anything I say WILL be. Anything I want WILL be.

V: Tell ‘em

To be continued.

 

 

 

 

PLease commmet how you like the story!