Bless this mess

Bless this mess

Continuationsd: Last time on bless this mess bangtan boys, moo moo, Galaxy and his cash cow HunTY ($$$$)$uho($$$$) all made it back up to the sky only to be greeted by JayflizzyPORK, G-dragon and JIMIN! G-dragon was trapped in Jimins thighs! Apparently moo moo is G-dragons HUNTY, Jimin DOESNt SEEM happy to see thAT! V and Jung-nolips are trying to keeptheir promise (TO WHO THO?!) Namnoon swag master # HUH WHAT?! #1!!!!!!!!!!! Is gearing up to fight G-dragon!!! WHERE’s…….SUGA!?

Jimin: Moo moo! What?

Moo moo: *adverts gaze*

Jimin: MOO MOO! *grunts* Jung-nolips and V! I thought you guys had my back! WHAT ARE YOU WAITING ON?!!?!?

Jung-nolips and V: Hyung Namnoon!

Namnoon runs over to G-dragon and throws swaggy daggers at him. G-dragon reflects them all back at Namnoon who gets hit and hurt by his own swag.

V: Namnoon hyung! CoME ON!!

G-dragon: *Giggles and boops moo moo’s nose*

Moo moo: *hearts goes doki doki blushes and giggles*

Jimin: THIS IS THE PLAN?! HE’S LOSING!!!!

Namnoon: He’s too much! Too strong!

Jung-nolips: He’s got your expensive girl! You’ve gatta rescue her! RIGHT?!

Namnoon: URUSAI!!!!!!

JayflizzyPORK: Who are all these people!? What’s going on?! How did you get up here?!

($$$$)$uho($$$$): JAY! Give him his position back!

JayflizzyPORK: NAH! I’ve got G-dragon in this! So now I want my position BACK!

Galaxy: You ain’t right Jay…You don’t want swag for the right reasons… Soon it’ll-

Galaxy is interrupted by the ground shaking and rumbling. The once white clouds turn a dark and wild grey. A crack appears from the middle.  *music plays https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IW-ZUAUWgwo*

Erupting from the crack in the clouds is......SUGA!!!!!! with fire in his eyes and passion in his heart.

They all go quiet. Namnoon speaks first

Namnoon: Where did you come from? How did you get up here? Your ranks not high enough!!

Suga: I didn’t plan on coming back. Until I saw that my rank went down to #3! How did I get up here!? YOU DARE ASK?! Unlike Jung-nolips and Namnoon’s artificial swag I HAVE NATURAL SWAG! I CAN COME UP HERE WHEN I WANT! THIS HIP HOP LOVER IS HERE TO GET HIS RANK BACK!

Jimin, V and Jung-nolips all look at each other nervously.

Galaxy: .

To be continued…..