Chapter Four

Complicated Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I just know that waking her up is a very very bad idea." Kris says as he glances at Jiyeon who is sleeping like a dead person. Naeun and everyone in Exo try to wake her up but can't.

 

"Come on,hyung. Wake her up." Chen says.

"Yah,she just slapped my mouth." Kris hisses and glares at Chen.

"Yo! She didn't mean it." Luhan slings his arm around Kris's shoulders and chuckles.

"Xiumin Oppa, how about you use your power to wake her up?"

"Ok." Xiumin nods and takes Jiyeon's hand in his.

'That bastard hyung.' Exo think in the their mind as they eye Jiyeon's and Xiumin's hand.

"She is not waking up." Xiumin sighs and releases her hand. Kai takes her hand in his and immediately lets go.

"It's cold. How can she still sleeping?" Kai asks and Naeun says.

"Let me try again." Naeun then walk to Jiyeon and whispers.

"Unnie,the witch queen is here." Jiyeon's eyes shot open immediately and sits up in hurry,shocking the boys.

"WHERE IS SHE?" Jiyeon yells with her voice is full of anger. Jiyeon is about to change her form when she notices Exo then looks around.

She quickly blinks her eyes to make her eyes stay in brown.

"Yeonnie, what was that?" Baekhyun asks,eyes wide open.

"Nothing." Jiyeon sighs and Tao backhugs her.

"Are you alright?" He asks.

"I'm ok. What time is it?" Jiyeon asks and places her hands on Tao's hands.

"6:30 pm." Lay answers.

"What? And what are you still doing here? Why don't you go home?" Jiyeon exclaims and Exo scoff.

"Trying to wake you up. It took 1 hour,Park Jiyeon." Suho says and Jiyeon raises her eyebrows.

"Thanks?" Jiyeon says and Naeun giggles.

"Anyways, don't wake me up that way again." Jiyeon says and glares at the boys.

"It's my idea,unnie. You even.slapped Kris oppa's mouth." Naeun says and everyone giggle except Kris and Jiyeon.

Jiyeon's jaw drop and quickly runs to Kris.

"Oh my god! Kris, are you ok? Your mouth is swollen. I'm sorry." Jiyeon caresses his mouth and Kris turns pink.

"It's ok."

"I'm sorry." Jiyeon looks down and sighs.

"Aigoo, it's ok." Kris pecks her forehead and hugs her as she hugs him back.

"Enough. Stop hugging her." Lay whines and takes Jiyeon from Kris before hugging her.

"Excuse me? I should be the one who hug her." Baekhyun says and pulls Jiyeon from Lay.

"Guys!" Jiyeon mumbles.

"STOP IT." Jiyeon yells and everyone flinch.

"Ooooh,Noona. Don't be angry.." Sehun comes to her and makes a cute face.

"Aish, all of you are such a brat." Jiyeon facepalms and Exo giggle. As they are having fun, Naeun stands still while bitting her lip.

'Do they have to be that close with Jiyeon unnie?' She thinks. ---Complicated Fate---

Next day

Jiyeon walks to her school like usual but she doesn't see Exo anywhere.

It's weird. She frowns and thinks. Usually, they would be surrounded her and today, no one.

She frowns one last time and walks to her class. She catches the sight of Exo. Thy are walking with Naeun. Talking, Smiling and Laughing happily. She feels a little upset of that but quickly shrugs it off.

"Don't be upset,Park Jiyeon. They are meant to be together. They are soulmate." Jiyeon says. But you don't know there is a secret behind all of this.

"Hey there,Reddy." An arm slings around her shoulders.

"Get your arm off me." Jiyeon mumbles.

"Yah, why are you so gloomy?" Myungsoo asks and Jiyeon sighs.

"I'm just tired." She walks in her Literature class and Myungsoo follows behind her.

"What are you doing here?" Jiyeon asks as she sits on her chair.

"I study here. Wae?" He makes a face and asks.

"Is it because of Exo?"

"No."

"Don't lie."

"I'm not lying." Jiyeon yells and looks at him.

"Yeon, are you in love with them?"

"Don't be so stupid,Kim Myungsoo."

"Are you in love with them?"

"Stop it."

"Are you in love with them?"

"NO, I AM NOT." Jiyeon yells loudly and sits down. Let me tell you something. She used to feel a little spark around them but when Naeun comes, that little sparks gone.

"Great then."

"What?" Jiyeon asks.

"Nothing." He grins and stares at her.

"Tell me what is it!"

"I said nothing."

"Yah!"

"Lalalalala." Myungsoo closes his ears and Jiyeon blows her bang before glaring deathly at him

Meanwhile Exo, are having fun with Naeun without realizing they left Jiyeon behind. Their mind is full of Naeun when they woke up. They forget about Jiyeon being left alone. They seem to care about their so-called soulmate after all of them bonded with her.

 

----Complicated Fate----

Lunch time

Jiyeon goes to the canteen and sees that Exo is already eating with Naeun. She smiles as she watches them eating happily. But it's all destroy when Haemi comes.

"Well, Well, Well, looks like Exo forgets you,huh?"

"So what?" Jiyeon stares at her and she smirks.

"That's mean you are no more important for them. Oh no, do they realize that you just a piece of trash?" Jiyeon's head snaps to Haemi and clenches her fists.

"Sooner or later, you will find out who is the real trash here?" Jiyeon says and smiles.

"YOU ! HOW DARE YOU SAY THAT!" Haemi yells and everyone's attentions are on them.

"You insult me first,aren't you?" Jiyeon says calmly and Haemi smirks.

"Yes,I am. But you don't have the right to say that to me,you unknown creature. Are you a witch?" Haemi asks and everyone gasp.

"I AM NOT A WITCH." Jiyeon yells out and steps closer to Haemi. Haemi doesn't back down and steps closer to Jiyeon as well.

"If you're not, then your mother is a witch? Or your father?" *pang* Haemi's

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter