Chapter Nine

Complicated Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A wrinkle hand touches Kai's nose and pokes it. His face is not pale which means he's alive.

 

Although Kai is back, but that doesn't mean Jiyeon is in a good condition.

 

Kai's brow furrow and his eyes open slowly. As soon as his sight get clear, he jumps in shock.

"Who are you? Hyung,who is this grandma? And where is Jiyeon noona?" Kai asks and everyone hang their head low.

Jiyeon smiles as she says.

"She wants to be alone. She's gone now." Jiyeon walks slowly towards her sister who is supporting her. And then, poof. They're gone.

"Kai ah!" Kyungsoo says.

"Where is Jiyeon noona?"

"She just went with the 2 queens." Kris says.

"That grandma?" Kai exclaims in shock. Jiyeon is now an old lady?

"Kid, let me explain about this." Junhyuk interrupts and says

"Jiyeon noona brought you back to live. In this year, she is 845 years old and to bring you back, she has to waste her power of 700 years. She could have died if she is not strong enough.That's why she becomes an old lady." After finish explaining, the room falls in the silent. Exo is so shock to even move. After everything they did to them, she still sacrificed her life for them.

"What can we do to make her become back to normal?" Suho asks.

"She needs her mate's blood. And a sleeps for 200 years." Taeyeon suddenly appears out of nowhere and says.

"Blood?" Exo say in unison.

"She is a queen of vampire, idiots! Vampire needs blood." Taeyeon yells at them.

"But how are we going to be there? I don't know where the vampire kingdom is." Tao says.

"Have you forgot that I am your queen?" Taeyeon says and crosses her arms.

 

"Exo grabs your brother's hand and one of you grabs my hand." Taeyeon says and poof. She and Exo are in Jiyeon's room. Exo looks around in awe and then they spot a figure on the bed. It's an old lady or Jiyeon.

Exo walks slowly towards her and Jiyeon opens her eyes.

"What are you guys doing here?" Jiyeon says as she stares at the ceiling. Exo breaks down and cries.

"Yeon ah!" Luhan sniffs and grabs her hand before kissing it.

 

"What are you doing here,seriously?" Jiyeon sits up weakly with a help from Chen.

 

"You are our mate. Why can't we be here?" Chanyeol says after wiping his teary eyes.

 

"I'm not good enough to be your mate. Look at me, many wrinkles are on my face. My hair is white. I can't even walk by my own now." Jiyeon says calmly and Sehun explodes.

 

"So what? We love you. Not your appearance. But your heart."

"We can cut off this mating bond. I can ask my mum to d--." Jiyeon widens her eyes as she feel warm lip on her cold one. That lip moves on top of hers and breaks away.

"I told you we don't care about your appearance." Sehun smiles and caresses her face.

 

"Yeah, we don't care. We just want you back in our arms." Baekhyun says and pushes Sehun aside before grabbing Jiyeon's hand.

"We are terribly sorry for what we did. Jiyeon ah- I mean Queen, forgive us please." Xiumin says while poutin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter