Chapter Six

Complicated Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Naeun's pov

Where am I? It's too dark here.

"Hello!" I yell and try to stand up but I realize that my hands and legs are tied.

"YAH!" I yell and struggle.

"Stop wasting your energy,my dear." A voice is heard and I look up.

It's ChoA. Im ChoA

 

"What do you want from me?"

 

"Nothing."

 

"Then why did you kidnap me? I did nothing wrong!"

 

"Yes,you did nothing wrong. But your aunt did." She says and chuckles.

 

"My aunt? Who?" I ask. I don't have aunt.

 

"You don't know? Ok, never mind. You will know later." She says and leaves.

 

Who is my aunt? Dad didn't tell me anything about that.

 

Meanwhile, at the Junhyuk's mansion

 

"Did you find her, Junhyuk?" Chorong asks him and he rubs his temple.

 

"I didn't." He sighs and leans against the couch.

 

"Exo, do you find any trace?" He asks and the boys shake their head.

 

"Where did she go?" Chorong says and wipes her teary eyes.

 

"Don't worry,omonim. We will find her." Suho says and she fakes a smile.

 

"Thank you,boys!" She says and Tao adds

 

"Don't stress yourself so much. No one will hurt her."

 

"Yeah, she has 3 powers. The kidnappers are already die before they can lay a finger on her." Baekhyun says and the couple chuckle.

 

"She can't control her powers yet until she reach 18. The Queen will let Naeun her blood." Junhyuk says.

 

"Oh. But where is the queen?" Baekhyun asks.

 

"I'm not sure. Maybe she is at her kingdom or her sisters's kingdom." Junhyun says and the boys's jaw drop.

"Her sisters?" Chanyeol asks

"Her oldest sister is your queen,boys. Her second sister is a Fairy queen."

 

But suddenly, poof. Exo choke and try to catch their breath.Then the smoke disappear reveal Jiyeon. Their eyes widen when they see her. Jiyeon glares at them and turns to the couple.

"Any news from Naeun?"

"We didn't find her yet, unnie." Chorong says and Exo exclaims in unison.

"Unnie?"

"What should we do,noona?" Junhyuk asks and hangs his head low.

"Her birthday is starting in 1 week." Chorong says and Jiyeon sighs before sitting down on the couch.

"Don't worry about that. The birthday is going to celebrate no matter what." Jiyeon says and the couple nod.

"How can you say that when Naeun is still missing?" Xiumin asks and stares at Jiyeon.

"Everything will be fine." Jiyeon says.

"A girl like you can't do anything. Stop pretending." Sehun shouts and Junhyuk yells.

"DON'T BE RUDE TO THE ELDER!"

"She is just 1 year older than me." Kai protests and Jiyeon walks to them with a smirk.

"What if I say that I am older than your parenta?" All of them stare at Jiyeon and she turns her attention to the couple.

"I'm going to the witch kingdom."

"You will go to Supernatural Planet?" Chorong asks and she nods.

"So you are really a witch like ChoA said." Kris says and scoffs.

"Kris." Chorong hisses.

"She is not a witch. She is---." Chorong pauses when she sees Jiyeon eyes her.

"You will regret it soon." Jiyeon says and disappears in just a blink of eyes.

Witch Kingdom

"IM CHOA!" Jiyeon roars as soon as she arrives in the meeting room. Many witches guards are surrounding her. Many guards are injured and some are dead. 

"Oh you arrive."

"Where is Naeun?" Jiyeon yells and ChoA claps her hands. A minute later, Naeun is dragged harshly by the guard. Her body is full of blood. Jiyeon's heart break once seeing her niece become like that.

"Unnie?" Naeun whispers and smiles weakly at her.

"This is just between us, ChoA. Leave her alone."

"Why should I?"

"You . She doesn't know anything." Jiyeon says but then Naeun suddenly uses her power and frosts the guard beside her.Then she flies to Jiyeon quickly.

"What the?" ChoA says and poof. Jiyeon and Naeun are gone. Thanks to Jiyeon.

---Complicated Fate---

"Oh my god, Naeun." Chorong dashes to Jiyeon and Naeun as soon as they appear in the living room.

"Umma, Appa, Oppa." She smiles as she tries to walk to them with a help from Jiyeon.

Baekhyun makes her sit and holds her hand.

"Look at you, dear. You are badly injure."

"It's ok,oppa. I would have died if Jiyeon unnie is not there on time."

Exo look at Jiyeon and gulp.

"Unnie? Naeun, why do you call her that? She is your aunt." Junhyuk says.

"I will explain to you guys later. Now drink my blood,Naeun." Jiyeon says

"But---." Naeun's fangs show when Jiyeon slides her wrist with a knife.

"Here." Jiyeon sits down next to her and Naeun immediately dip her fangs in Jiyeon's wrist. Naeun's wound starting to heal little by little until there is no wound left. 

Naeun pulls back and jolts in shock.

"M--My Wounds are heal."

"What?" Exo exclaim.

"It's normal. Your father was badly injured a hundred years ago but Jiyeon unnie helped him by letting him her blood." Chorong says and Naeun asks after Jiyeon suddenly disappears. 

"Who is she, mum?"

"She is your aunt."

"But you have never mention it before. Who is she really? Why is she so powerful?" Chorong smiles and says.

"I'm in no position to tell you,dear."

No one's Pov

"Yah, did you hear the rumour?"

"What?"

"Jiyeon, the nerd is the vampire princess's aunt."

"Stop joking."

"I'm not."

"Shh she's here." The students stop tallking immediately once Jiyeon comes in.

"Yah, are you really older than us?" Zico asks Jiyeon.

"Is it real that you are Naeun's aunt?" Luna joins in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter