Chapter One

Complicated Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
5 years ago

Teacher: "Class, We have a new student. Kid,please step in."

And then, a tall girl came in with a nerd glasses. But she is cute. Whispers erupted the class. The girl bowed and said.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Park Jiyeon imida. I'm 14 years old." She introduced herself with a cold voice.

Suddenly, one girl yelled. Jiyeon immediately recognized her. A daughter of Song Soohyun, vampire minister. How can she know?

"Are you sure you are 14? Are you trying to be younger? Look at you, you are freaking tall like a 18 years old woman. You are even taller than the tallest boy in our class. Oh by the way, what creature are you belong to,freak?" She finished with a smirk. Jiyeon clenched her fist and said.

"I'm 14 and I don't know what creature am I belong to."

"WHAT?" The students exclaimed at the same time. Before that girl from Song family say anything again, Tao, the werewolf prince yelled.

"Stop it Song Haemi. And Jiyeon shi, you can come and sit beside me." Jiyeon raised her eyebrows but said nothing before went to her seat.

"Thanks." As soon as she settled down. Tao smiled and said

"You're welcome. Let's be friend." Jiyeon looked at him for a while and nodded.

Lunch time

"Come on, Jiyeon!" Tao dragged her to the cafeteria while the other girls glare at her. Who wouldn't?

"I have to introduce my 11 brothers to you." Tao beamed and dragged her to the table where 11 handsome boys are.

"Tao, who is she?" The one with the baby face asked

"Oh guys, this is Jiyeon! And guess what? She is 14."

"WHAT? Why is she so tall?" They shouted at the same time. Jiyeon shrugged and they started to introduce their name.

"I'm Xiumin. 17 years old."

"Luhan. Second oldest. I'm 17."

"I'm Kris. Third oldest. An alpha. 17 years old."

"I'm Suho, and this is Lay. We're 16."

"Hello, I'm Chanyeol. This is Baekhyun and Chen. We're 15 years old." Chanyeol beamed cutely.

"I'm Sehun."

"Kai is my name,noona." Jiyeon bowed.

"Any questions?" Chen asked.

"Well, do you guys have the same mother and father?"

"Actually, our mum has 9 mates. And Xiumin hyung, Suho hyung, Chen and Kai have the same dad." Baekhyun said.

"Hope we can be a good friend, Jiyeon-Shi." Xiumin said and she replied.

"I hope so."

Present Jiyeon's Pov

I just walk out from the restroom. Guess why? The so-called pretty girl or rather a just poured a bucket of water to me. Oh, It's no other than Song Haemi. Remember? She always bullies me with her minions. Why? Because Exo, the most handsome princes are my bestfriend. They're just jealous. Psh, I didn't even do anything to them.

"Yeonnie" A high pitch voice from a boy. I sigh and turn around.

"What is it,Baek?"

"No oppa?" He pouts and I roll my eyes at him.

"I'm sorry but I won't call you oppa." I say and walk to my class. He follows me and whines but then he slings his arm on my shoulders.

"Have you heard about new student?" Chanyeol suddenly appears causing us to jump on shock.

"Stop appearing out of nowhere,derp." Baekhyun and I yell in unison.

"Oops, Sorry." He rubs his neck and then

"JIYEON!" I am attacked by a hug. The panda is hugging me.

"Tao. Not too tight." I say and he immediately lets and grins.

"Let's go to class." He drags me to the class leaving Chanyeol and Baekhyun dumbfounded.

Class

"So,how does it feel to be dragged by Tao?" D.O asks Jiyeon and she sighs.

"Oh my gosh, it was so wonderful and I would love to be dragged again." Jiyeon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter