Epilogue

Complicated Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
1 year later

"Oh." Jiyeon groans as she tries to breath normally. Jiyeon clenches her fists and grits her teeth as hard she can because her lower part is in a deep pain. Suho smiles and wipes Jiyeon's sweat lovingly.

"Omona, It's hurt, Suho." Jiyeon yelps and bites her lip. Suho rubs her hand and kisses her forehead and says.

"It will go away soon, babe."

Jiyeon smiles and nods at him before Taehee, her mother yells.

"Jiyeon! Push!"

"AHHH." Jiyeon yells after her one last push before the baby is born. A cry erupt the room as a squeal in joy is heard outside the room.

"You did great,ba--" Suho whispers in her ear but is cut off by Jiyeon.

"Umma, it's still hurt and my stomach is still big."

"There's another 2 babies. Your mates are really good at this thing." Taehee mumbles and chuckles.

"WHAT?" Jiyeon yells.

"AHHHH! Why does it hurt more than before?"

"I don't know. Now,push!!"

---Complicated Fate---

"Noona, next year you will be carrying my baby." Sehun says and pouts.

"I'm the last one who had with you but why did the babies are Suho hyung, Yixing hyung and D.O hyung?" Kai says out loud and Jiyeon glares at him.

"Baby, should we do it tonight?" Kris suddenly pops out of nowhere and hugs her waist. There's still no response from her.

Suho,Lay and D.O are busy taking care of their baby so they decide to leave Jiyeon alone with the jealous mates which Jiyeon didn't mind at first.

"Excuse me,hyung! It's my turn to sleep with my princess--I mean my queen tonight." Chen says and Jiyeon rolls her eyes.

"You guys are annoying. Get out of here before I kick your ." Tao yells and Jiyeon nods quickly.

"But baby, I want to have a child too." Xiumin says and pouts.

"Baby--" Luhan says but flinches immediately.

"SHUT UP,WILL YOU?" Jiyeon yells and her eyes flash red. Jiyeon puffs her cheek and glares at her mates.

"I am still recovering,you know. Do you want me to die?"

"No." They mutters in unison

"I'm trying my best to control myself not to you dry,idiots. All of you are such an idiot,you idiots!!!!" Jiyeon rubs her face and Kai smirks

" what noona? You mean my d---"

"Your blood, Kim Jongin. YOUR BLOOD. B.L.O.O.D!" Jiyeon hisses and smacks his head.

"ERT." His brothers say and take turn to smack his head. Kai rubs his head with a pouts and whines at Jiyeon.

"Noona."

"Can you just shut up? Yesung is trying to sleep here." Lay yells and comes out of his room with his child in his arm.

"You asked us t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter