Chapter Five

Complicated Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I can't believe that guy is Exo's cousin." Jiyeon says as she walks to the kitchen of her apartment. Yeah, as soon as she found out she immediately teleported back home with Taeyeon,leaving Seohyun and her boyfriend who is probably still making out.

"Why do you care so much about it?" Taeyeon says and sits on the table.

"I'm afraid that that Ok Taecyeon guy recognize me and my secret will be revealed." Jiyeon glares at her and drinks her milk.

"Yah, let's go out."

"I'm tired." Taeyeon says.

"A creature likes us won't get tired easily." Jiyeon smiles mockingly and Taeyeon rolls her eyes.

"Are we going out with this kind of dress?" Taeyeon asks.

"Yes but we have to wear a jacket."

 

 

At the mall, Exo are having fun with their mate. Girls and boys envy them.

"Naeun ah, wear this dress." Tao hands Naeun a dress he picks.

"Mine is better." Sehun pushes Tao aside and says.

"No,Mine." Baekhyun yells and Naeun says.

"Aiggoo, oppa. I will wear everything you pick." Naeun smiles and Exo smile,too. But soon, their smile wipe off as soon as they hear a wolf whistle.

Clenching their fist, they look around but no one is looking at Naeun.

"Did my ears gone deaf?" Lay says and Suho rubs his ears.

"I think I heard a wolf whistle." Chanyeol says and looks around

"Wow,those girls are hot. Even hotter than the girl who is with those guy." Man A says to Man B as he keeps looking at the two girls.

"What?" Exo exclaim and turn to where the men are watching.

"Yah, unnie. Pick some clothes for me." Jiyeon says and pouts.

"Can't you see that I'm busy picking my own clothes?" Taeyeon asks and continues looking for the brand new clothes.

"You pay then!" Jiyeon smiles and walks off.

"YAH YOU LITTLE BRAT!"

Jiyeon walks to the dress location and sees Exo is looking at her. She is shocked. So shock to even move.

"Omo, what am I going to do?" She whispers quietly to herself and regains her posture and walks past Exo.

"I know this scent." Chen says and the others turn to him.

"What scent?" Kris asks.

"Jiyeon!" Chen says and everyone widens their eyes.

"Are you kidding me? There is no way Jiyeon is wearing high heels." Kai says.

"She is pure and innocent." Naeun says.

"But I'm sure that she is Jiyeon." Chen says a little loud which makes Jiyeon freezes in her spot.

"oh my god." She mumbles and acts nonchalantly.

"Let's have a test." Xiumin says.

"That's a great idea." D.O agrees while nodding his head.

"I have a plan." Chanyeol says and they motion him to go on.

"Kai should go and flirt with her. If she is Jiyeon, she will push him away. Or she will scold him. But if she flirts back,then she is not Jiyeon." Chanyeol suggests and Suho fakes a cry.

"Finally, my brother is growing up."

"Stop being so dramatic Suho." Luhan says and turns to ask Naeun.

"Is that ok for you,honey?" Naeun nods and smiles then Kai walks to Jiyeon.

"Hey there,y." Kai says and brushes his finger on her cheek.

'Are they testing me? Ok, I'm up for this game.' Jiyeon thinks in her mind but makes sure to block her mind from Luhan and Naeun.

Jiyeon stares at him while tilting her head.

"Annyeong!" Kai waves his hand in front of her and Jiyeon fakes a seduce smile.

"Hello, handsome." Jiyeon curls the end of her hair with her finger and smiles. Kai widens his eyes a little and strengthens his posture.

"Oh are you here alone?"

"No, I'm with my sister. Want to go somewhere with me? I can ditch her for you." Jiyeon steps closer and draws a finger on his chest.

"Hmm, I gotta go now. Bye." Kai says and teleports to his hyungs. He immediately hides behind Kris and exhales.

"She is not Jiyeon. Maybe that girl has a familar scent to her." Xiumin says as he watches Jiyeon who is looking back and forth.

"Let's go." Kris says and the others follows him.

"That was close." Jiyeon breaths out and facepalms.

---Complicated Fate---

"New student again?" Jiyeon asks Myungsoo and he nods.

"In our class?" Jiyeon rolls her eyes as soon as the tea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter