Chapter Eight

Complicated Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol's pov

We finally see Jiyeon's real form. She is beautiful. So beautiful. I swear she is the most beautiful girl I have ever seen.

But why do her eyes seem to be in pain? The way she looks at Myungsoo pain me a lot. Why doesn't she look at me like that?

Just then, I see a huge fire ball is thrown to her.

"No,NO, JIYEON. BEHIND YOU." I shout and she quickly moves to the side. She looks at me and smiles before using her sword to slash the witch.

ChoA keeps looking at Jiyeon from the above with a fire in her eyes. Jiyeon pauses and then a lightning strikes ChoA's dragon which causes it to die. Haha, take that, . My Jiyeon is awesome.

"Park Jiyeon!" ChoA roars and Jiyeon smirks.

"H--Hyung. We can't go out." D.O says as he bangs the pink shield.

"Queen Seohyun casted a spell to protect us. We can't go out." Luhan Hyung says.

"How can we go and help them?" Baekhyun says and he looks at Jiyeon worryingly.

"I have an idea." Naeun says and we look at her. No more butterfly in our stomach. What is happening?

"I know you don't feel anything with me anymore." Naeun says

"What do you mean?" Chen asks.

"We're not soulmate. I think Myungsoo is my soulmate." She says and we exclaim in shock.

"I know that because I feel jealous when he held my aunt's hand. By the way, I have an idea." ChoA's 

ChoA's Pov

"What do you think you are doing?" I yell at Jiyeon as I see my armies are being burned

"Killing your armies?" She says.

My eyes flash green as I dash to her and throw a water ball to attack her. But she easily escapes and whips my back with her flame rope.

"Ahh!" I shriek in pain.

 

"Does it hurt?" She says and I glare at her.

"Seriously,ChoA. Why do keep holding grudge against me?"

"You ruined my plan,remember?"

"Listen ChoA. You were too ambitious ages ago. Can't you--can't you just stop all of these? I am sick of it." She says and I smirk.

"No, unless you kneel down in front of me." I say and quickly throw a fireball at her when she is in daze. She gasps as she looks at her burned arm.

"ChoA, I don't want a war to get more serious. Stop please."

"Step down from your throne." I yell and in a blink of eyes, I am whipped at my cheek by her rope again.

"You are the one who should step down." Seohyun says and then a lightning strike me. I fall on the ground and gasp for an air.

Jiyeon's pov

Her dragon blows an ice on me but I uses my fire to prevent it.

"You lose." I use all my strength and the dragon shouts in pain as my fire starts to grow more bigger on its body.

"My dragon." ChoA whispers and she glares at me before her eyes flash green and yellow. She whispers some words and I widen my eyes.

A big black griffin flies to us and blow a dark fog that makes some of my armies fall down. No, I can't let her win. I transform into a griffin and fly to it.

"JIYEON, COME BACK. IT'S TOO DANGEROUS." Seohyun unnie yells. I ignore her and fly more faster toward it. I blow a fire towards it but nothing happen.

"You think you can win?" ChoA yells and I ignore her.

The griffin turns and blows a dark fog to me.

I feel weak. I can't do anything and fall down.

"NOOOOOOOOO!" I hear Exo yell and lay on the ground while trying to breath.

I'm not going to lose. I have to win.

"You are going to die." ChoA appears in front of me and raises her sword to kill me. I close my eyes but I don't feel anything. I open my eyes and see Kai. He is smiling weakly at me.

"Noona, you're safe."

"Kai ah." I look at the sword that piece through his back.

"Kai!" I pull his head gently in my shoulder and cry.

"Noona, I'm sorry for what I did. I love you, Noona. I love you as a woman not a sister." He says and closes his eyes as his heart stop beating.

"No, no. This can't be happening. Kai, open your eyes! Kai!" I shake him hard but no response.

"Kai." I hear a soft whisper and see his brothers look at him while crying. I look at my surroundings and spot ChoA. She is fighting with Taeyeo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter