Chapter Seven

Complicated Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

School

"Oh my god. Oh my god. What should I do? Why did Junhyuk invited everyone? ChoA is going to be there,too. My niece's birthday will be a disaster." Jiyeon mumbles and leans on her locker. The hallway is empty because the students are in their class. Jiyeon decided to skip because she doesn't want to see ChoA.

 

*poof*

 

"Seohyun unnie? What are you doing here?"

 

"Yah, is that how you greet your own sister?" She says and puts her hands in her hips.

 

"Good morning,unnieeeeee! What's bring you hereeee?" Jiyeon says and blinks her eyes cutely. Seohyun pushes her forehead and says.

 

"You know ChoA right?"

 

"Of course."

 

"She is going to destroy the celebration. Her armies are around here. Disguise as a students or someone else." Seohyun says and Jiyeon yells without caring.

 

"ARE YOU JOKING? IS SHE GOING TO HAVE A WAR WITH US?"

 

"Volume down,can you? We need your armies the most since your armies are the strongest among the 3 of us. Taeyeon unnie and I will send our phoenixs and dragons." Seohyun says and grins.

 

"Ok.".

 

"I will bring her most poisonous snakes and some fairies who can cast a spell on the witch."

 

"Good idea. I will send my flames dragon,too. In case, ChoA sends her ice dragon." Jiyeon says and Seohyun scoffs.

 

"It's not like she has more powerful pets like us."

 

"Don't humiliate our enemy, unnie! What if she has a powerful pets and a strong armies?" Jiyeon rolls her eyes and grins when she sees her sister pouts.

 

"I have to inform this to Taeyeon unnie. Bye." Seohyun says and poof, she's gone.

 

Jiyeon smiles and walks away. But she doesn't know that someone is standing behind the walk with a confusing expression on their face.

 

"What does she mean? An armies? ChoA is a witch queen?"

 

"I swear I heard everything. About the army, ChoA, Fairy. Oh my god, do you think what am I thinking?"

 

"What?"

 

"Jiyeon is part of the royal family. Maybe she is a queen."

 

"Are you serious? Aii, just go to class."

 

---Complicated Fate---

"Why did you skip class?" Myungsoo asks as he stares blankly at Jiyeon who is bending down to get her milk from the vending machine.

 

"I don't want to see her face."

 

"But at least tell me that you want to skip class. Do you know that I am worried?" Myungsoo pouts and Jiyeon smiles before pecking his lip.

 

"Ok, my boyfriend." Jiyeon smiles at her newly boyfriend and walks to the gym.

"Wait for me,baby."

"Did I see it wrong?" Chanyeol says.

 

"Myungsoo is her boyfriend? Unbelievable." Kai punches the wall and sighs.

 

"Well, at least she has someone to take care of her now." Chen says and looks down.

 

"Smile guys. She is happy now. We should be happy for her,right?" Lay says and smiles bitterly while everyone nod sadly.

 

'But why does my heart hurt so much?' Exo think in unison and walk to their own class with a heavy feeling.

 

At the gym

"Myung, do you really have to follow me everywhere?" Jiyeon whines as she arrives at the field.

 

"Yep. You are my girlfriend,remember?"

 

"I regret dating you."

 

"Oh no,you don't." Myungsoo hugs her waist and pecks her forehead gaining a few whispers here and there.

 

"Ok. Stop with the Lovey Dovey act. We will play dodge ball for today. Jiyeon as the captain in team A and ChoA as the captain in Team B, get it? No using power. The teams will be considered as a loser if one of the teams's member use their power. " Coach Lee says and Jiyeon is like WTF.

 

"Sorry coach. But I'm not playing." Jiyeon says.

 

"Why?"

 

"I don't feel well."

 

"Ok. Go to rest then." Coach Lee smiles sweetly at her as she smiles back.

 

"Eh, are you kidding me, Jiyeon shi? I heard you rarely get sick." ChoA says and grins.

 

"Well, It's not like i won't get sick forever." Jiyeon stares at her and raises one of her eyebrows.

 

"I thought you are stronger enough" ChoA pauses and steps forward.

 

"To beat me." ChoA adds and Jiyeon smirks.

 

"Oh ho, I'm weak. So weak to beat you after damaging 90% of your"

 

"Kingdom." Jiyeon whispers that only the two of them can hear.

 

"You ." ChoA says and pushes Jiyeon to the wall with her wind power. But Jiyeon is strong so she can balance herself. Jiyeon smirks widely as she sees ChoA's eyes turning to green.

 

"Out of control? Eh, I heard you are really good at acting and hiding expression. What's with the sudden action?" Jiyeon grins and ChoA yells.

 

"STOP TALKING. YOU ARE ANNOYING."

 

"Get out of here,then. We don't need a useless and evil creature like you to be here."

Jiyeon says and everyone is so surprised by her insulted words.

 

"Don't you dare to insult us." ChoA hisses and Jiyeon scoffs.

 

"Aren't you the one who start it first?" Jiyeon raises her voice and everyone shudders at her voice.

"You are dead today. In my own hands. I will kill you with my own hands." ChoA says and Myungsoo butts in.

 

"Enough now. You two---" Myungsoo is cut off as he is being thrown to the wall by a wind power.

 

"Myungsoo!" Jiyeon goes to him and caresses his face. Myungsoo smiles and sits up.

 

"IM CHOA." Jiyeon's voice booms the whole school. I repeat THE WHOLE SCHOOL.

The students from everywhere in the school quickly rush to the gym to see what happen.

"What is happening?" Tao asks one of the students as he l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter