Chapter Two

Complicated Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Sehun's Pov

"Guys, Shut up please!" Suho hyung says but no one listen to him as usual.

"Guys!"

"Guys!"

"SHUT UP." Kris hyung yells.

'OMG, THE DRAGON IS FURIOUS' I say in my mind.

Why? Because rule 1, Do not make the dragon hyung furious or else he will let his dragon burn our .

Everyone quiet down. Everything seem so quiet until we can hear our heart beat.

"Thanks Kris hyung!" Suho hyung pats his shoulder.

"Ok, guys! We have to tell Jieun that----"

"IT'S NAEUN,HYUNG!" D.O and Tao says and Suho hyung blinks.

"Ok ok! We have to tell Naeun that she is our mate. Got it?"

"Why so soon? What if she can't accept it?" I ask.

"I seriously don't know either. But let's try" Suho hyung shrugs.

"I don't think she is our mate." Luhan hyung suddenly says.

"What make you say that? Of course she is. Don't you hear that Tao'sand D.O's eyes turn golden?" Chanyeol asks.

"We are a werewolves princes. So we have a royal blood. And when we bond, our eyes turn golden and then we will be fainted. When we awake, we will become so clingy to our mate. And it is really secret. Only our parents know that." Yeah, Luhan hyung is always be Luhan. The smartest.

"He is right. We need to know more about her. But eh? Where is Jiyeon? Isn't she suppose to be here right now?" Xiumin hyung says.

"Yeah, where is she?" Lay hyung asks.

"I miss my noona." I pout and look at everyone. They cringe and I glare at them.

Hey, at least everyone say that I'm cute. Right,readers? Comment if i am cute.

"Where is my Yeonnie?" Baekhyun hyung yells and then the door burst open. Oh I forgot that we are at the dance studio.

"Sorry guys, I'm late. Here's your bubble teas." She smiles and puts the bubble teas down.

"Noona, where did you go? I miss you!" Kai says and pouts.

"Sorry, Naeun wants me to be near her. That's why." She smiles and sits down beside Kris hyung as he backhugs her.

"Did you get her number? Her address?" Baekhyun hyung beams at Noona and Jiyeon noona rolls her eyes.

"Have you been expecting me to get her number and address? Yah, I just meet her today and why should I get her number?" She says and sips her bubble tea.

"But she is my mate." Baekhyun hyung whines and we growl at him.

"I mean our mate."

"So what? It's your job not mine!" She hisses and sips her bubble tea, completely ignoring us.

~~~Complicated Fate~~~

Jiyeon's Pov

After bickering with the boys, I go to my apartment. No one know that I have a luxurious apartment.

But I let you guys know but keep it a secret,ok? Exo don't even know about this. In short, they don't know where is my house because I have never let them come to my house.

I plop on my bed and grab my phone. I decide to call Xiumin

"Hello,my bunny!" He says from the other line.

"Hey, Baozi! I want you to tell the boys that I won't go to school for 3 days."

"Why? Yah, Are you sick?"

"Nah, I'm not. I have some business to do."

"What kind of---?"

"Bye!" I quickly hang up and sleep.

Sleeping is my favorite thing to do on earth.

~~~Complicated Fate~~~

Xiumin's Pov

Jiyeon ah!!! Why can't you tell me what will you do next? *whine*

For these 5 years, we dont know much about her including where she lives and about her parents. She doesn't even mention about her family.

Why does she has to be so mysterious?

OMG, Stop stressing yourself, Minseok. I should eat my baozi now before the Park Yoda eat my babies.

~~~Complicated Fate~~~

Next day

School is like a hell for Exo. Why? Because there is no Jiyeon!!!!! Wait, there is Naeun!

But she avoids them. The one is in hell is Xiumin. Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Kai and Sehun keep asking him and annoy him everytime.

"HYUNG, WHERE IS NOONA?" Sehun stomps his feet and Kai whines.

"Hyunggggggg, tell us when did she call you and why can't we contact her??" Chanyeol and Baekhyun keep shaking his body until he feels dizzy.

"YAH!" Xiumin manages to yell but fails.

"HYUNG!" The 4 dongdaeng of his yell back.

"No yelling at your hyung." Kris hisses and they flinch at the alpha's voice.

"OMG, THE GIANT IS FURIOUS AGAIN." The four of them mumble silently but bad luck is on their side. The dragon hears it.

"I swear to god that I will let you eat vegetable for week. That's mean no meat. And no game if you say it one more time." Kris glares at them and they pout.

"Meanie." They mumble.

"You little---"

"Enough Kris." Luhan says and Kris shuts his mouth.

Eventhough he is an alpha but he has to respect the second oldest.

"Now Xiumin, Tell me what did Jiyeon say?" Luhan asks.

"She said she wouldn't come to school for 3 days. She has some business to do. And don't ask me what is it. Jiyeon is Jiyeon. She is so mysterious. She hung up before I can ask anything." Xiumin says and eats his baozi.

Suddenly,

"Excuse me?" Exo turns around and find Naeun. Their eyes lit up at the her presence.

"Did you see Jiyeon unnie?" Naeun asks. Their face fall once Jiyeon's name slip from . They pout.

"She said she won't come to school for 3 days. And I know why." Chen says and Naeun pouts.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter