Chapter Three

Complicated Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Math Class

Jiyeon's Pov

"Hey,do you know that there is a new student?" Luna, my classmate asks.

"Oh is it a he or she?" Zico, my other classmate joins in.

"I don't know. Don't ask me?" I reply and shrug.

"Aish, are you serious? Everyone have been talking about it." Luna slaps my shoulder playfully and I raise my eyebrows.

"I don't care about anything."

"Should we make a bet? I bet that the new student is a girl." Zico says and smirks.

"No thanks. Go away." Luna says and pushes his forehead. He is about to snap at her when teacher comes in with a man following behind her.

Luna makes a face at Zico and I giggle at Zico's priceless face

"So guys, you have a new friend. Introduce yourself."

"Kim Myungsoo, 19 years old. A vampire." He says emotionlessly while the girls squeal.

"Ok, go sit near Jiyeon. Jiyeon, raise your hand please."

Why me?

That's all I can ask myself.

There are many empty seat. Why do you have to let him sit next to me? I raise my hand and sigh. Another things to gain hater.

As soon as he sits down he immediately looks at me.

And me? I look back..... We are having a staring contest until he breaks iy first. Dude, I won't lose.

"Fierce one." He mumbles to himself and I scoff in my head.

I look at the lesson and purse my lip. Do I really have to learn the same thing? Ooooh, I forgot, my classmates don't study about that yet but I did.

I roll my eyes and decide to sleep.

--------------

Ringggg

"Class dismiss." She goes out and the students immediately dash out to their next class. While me, packing my things lazily. I didn't even sleep because I'm not sleepy.

"Yah!" What the?

"Yah, are you deaf?" I look at Kim Myungsoo to see him smirking.

"Woah, I thought you are deaf."

"What do you want?" I ask him.

"You."

"What do you mean?" I ask him again.

"Accompany me to the canteen." He smirks and I roll my eyes.

"Go ask someone else. Look outside. You have already gained a fangirls." I point to the door and I see the fangirls smile sweetly or fake? *shiver*

"I rather die than letting them come near me." He says and rolls his eyes at them.

"Whatever. Just get away from me." I walk away from him only to get a grip around my wrist again.

"LET.ME.GO!" I glare at him and release my wrist from his hand harshly before walking to my next class.

Damn you,Kim Myungsoo.

Myungsoo's Pov

I am walking to my next class with a few girls follow behind me.

"Oppa, want to eat lunch with me later?"

"Oppa,let's hang out after school."

"Oppa, where are you going?" "Opp---"

"Shut up. You guys are so annoying." I say coldly and walk to my history class.

I walk in and introduce myself. The girls look at me with a lust in their eyes. Are they stripping me in their mind or something? *shiver*

"So,Myungsoo,dear. Please go to your seat." I mentally thanks teacher for letting me sit with a guy. But wait, I can sense that he is a werewolf. Duh,whatever.

"So, let's move to the next lesson. It's about a war between a witch queen and vampire queen 583 years ago. And I think you may wonder that why does all the creatures being an enemy to the witches. Right?" Mr Jo asks and we nod our head.

Who wouldn't? My parents didn't tell me about it or because I don't ask? I don't know.

"Listen carefully,ok?"

"Yes."

"583 years ago, ChoA,the Witch queen attacked the Fairy kingdom to expand her own kingdom. But it didn't success when Vampire queen helped the Fairy kingdom."

"Why did she help the fairy kingdom,Songsaemnim?" I ask him.

"Because the Fairy queen is her second sister." He smiles and continues his speech.

"ChoA grew furious and decided to attack the Wolf kingdom. But it is the Vampire queen's oldest sister's kingdom. So ChoA failed once again. After so many years of battle, ChoA didn't start the war until now."

"So, ChoA disappears?" The guy next to me asks.

"No, Kai. She is in her kingdom at the Supernatural Planet." Teacher replies and he nods before glancing at me.

"Your queen is awesome." He says and turns to the front.

"I know." Silent.

He ignores me.!!! The bell rings

"We can continue next time. Class dismiss." Mr Jo smiles and goes out. All the students beam and dash out. Who wouldn't?

"Man, i really want to kill that so-called ChoA so much." One boy says.

"Me,too."

"Me,three" I say in my mind and goes to my next class.

 

Jiyeon's Pov

"Done asking me?" I ask Exo as soon as I sit down on the table.

"You won't tell us." Xiumin rolls his eyes at me and I make a face.

"I've already told you. You will know soon." I smile bitterly when the thought of leaving them come.

"Yah, what's with that smile? It's like you don't feel happy to smile at all." Kris pinches my cheeks softly and I put my palms on his cheeks.

"It's ok." I say and eat my lunch.

"What's wrong,Yeonnie?" Baekhyun asks.

"It's ok,guys. I'm fine." I smile and hope they won't ask anymore. Thankfully,they do.

"I'm done." I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter