Chapter 28

Little Apples ( Sequel to Sorry, I can't be with you)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sofea and Sehun

The meeting for their new project ends as the staffs from Shofura and SH Ent leave the meeting room except for their bosses, Sehun and Sofea.

“When did you touch down?” Sehun asks.

“2 hours ago.”

“You didn’t come home to see the kids? They miss you so much.”

“Maybe not now. I’m fine as long as they are under your care.”

“Sofea, since when you became like this? I never thought you would leave the kids like that. Last time when I tried to approach them, you would be protecting for 24 hours.”

“That time I was still angry with you.”

“You should go back and rest. Leave this matter to me. Go home and see Hyunki. He is like a dead now. I don’t know what to do to take him back. Don’t be so harsh to him. Okay?”

“I can’t. That is how I train them. They should know what is best and what not to do.”

“Sofea, they are just perfect as they are. You don’t have to do anything anymore.”

Sofea didn’t reply Sehun and her hands keep on compiling the papers in front of her. “By the way, when I was in Japan, I was with YLee and her family. I just want to let you know that I will pair up Hyunki and their daughter, Shizuka.”

“What?”

“It was an agreement made between us since they were small.”

“I don’t think it is the best thing to do that. Hyunki is not even talking to anybody. All he did was just starring outside of the windows and you know what, he cried every time we mention about you.” Sehun blurted. Sofea bit her lower lips and Sehun’s face looking tight as he is holding his anger deep inside.

“He will get better. Sooner or later.”

“Gosh.. No. I won’t sell him to anybody. Talking about it, I wonder what happen to my son. Did you give him away just to clear all the ties between us and drown yourself with someone else? Now you appear with two children and I’m not sure if they are mine-“

*clasp*

“Don’t ever think that low about me.” Sofea glare at Sehun and Sehun’s eyes widened in dismay as his palm rub his cheek. “I’m not like someone who will run away and do while still keeping her vows with her husband. I’m not like you who would marry another lady without letting the wife know. Now you doubt me about the children and you still open up the topic again. I thought we have settle it down.”

“You still do not want to clear all the mess you have started?”

“Me? I started it? Mirror yourself before you throw conclusions!” Sofea walk out of the meeting room, stomping her feet in frustration.

 

Minami’s Point of View

I walk down the stairs and found Takuya is almost banging into me. “Are you okay, miss? Did you get hurt?”

“No. I’m fine. Let us go back.” I pull my hair in front to form a curtain around my face. Just to avoid from letting Takuya see my swollen eyes.

“Did you find the things that you are looking for?”

“No. I couldn’t. Never mind. I will just explain to the teacher next time. Please, I want to go back now.”

“Yes, miss.”

Takuya open the back door for me and he jumps into the driver seat. He drives me back to daddy’s house for another half an hour. I’m trying to rationalize everything that I see and what is the purpose mommy hide it from us? I know she was angry with daddy for 16 years but this is just bluffing everybody. When I was still paralyze, I felt suspicious about Aunt YLee. She seemed to know everything and was helping mommy out for something.

“Takuya, when I was small, were you working with mommy?”

“No miss. I joined the team when you were 9 years old. Akira had hired me 3 years earlier before I offici

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter