A wedding photo and a book

Little Apples ( Sequel to Sorry, I can't be with you)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After we reach home, Mommy rushes into grandpa’s study room and slam the door. The loud slam startles us and I help Minami into her room. Grandma saw us in the living hall and she widen her eyes, asking me what had just happened. I shake my head and shrugs my shoulders. The security are somewhere in the house and Mommy didn’t come out from the study room more than half an hour.

I take a short bath and wanted to sneak into Mommy’s room but then I heard voices came from the room. I walk to the room and lean my body forward to eavesdrop the conversation. “I think you shouldn’t do that to him. He has the right to know too. Pity to Hyunki and Minami, they have to know about their father.” Says grandma.

“I know but eomma (mom) have you forgotten what he did to me on the day I gave birth? I was in a deep shock when I had to watch my own husband marry someone else. Not just someone else, his own ex-girlfriend that he used to love. He should have discussed with me before deciding any conclusions.”

“I know. I know, Sofea. You had enough fighting on your own. You lived in a place where nobody knows you. It is just not only you now. You have Hyunki and Minami to take care off. It is a good choice if you decide to move back here. I would be really happy to send the kids to school when you are off to work.”

My eyebrows furrowed and nearly attached when I heard my father, whoever he is, married to someone else when mommy was giving birth to us. To us right? Minami is my sister though.. And I believe we are twins.

“I did ask them about moving back to Seoul but seem Hyunki is hesitant about this and Minami too. They said they don’t want to leave Japan. Actually eomma (mom), YLee’s husband, Sato-ssi (Mr.Sato) was with us in Japan. YLee and Sato-ssi moved to Japan after they are married. Most of the time, I would be around with YLee and I heard Hyunki is a good friend to their daughter, Shizuka.”

“I see. That’s good then. Hyunki has someone to play with. He’s a big boy now. You shouldn’t pamper him so much. Minami too.”

“I need some time to think all over again. I just don’t get well with Sehun. He is after Hyunki now. I don’t want the kids to know anything about him. Nothing…”

That was the last words came out from Mommy. I was about to walk away from the room when I tilt my head I saw Minami was watching me from her room. Her appearance in front of me freaks me out, I cover my mouth quickly before Mommy, and grandma heard us. I walk to her room and she has a curious look on her face.

“What’s the matter?” Asks Minami.

“Nothing. Just go to bed.” I said and my hands are pushing her into her room but she is hesitating. I pretend I want to go to the kitchen but then I revert to Mommy’s bedroom. I heard this is her room when she was a teen.

Mommy usually won’t get into

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter