Good for us - Hyunki

Little Apples ( Sequel to Sorry, I can't be with you)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

We decided to go back to Minami’s ward and Shizuka is still there talking to mommy. Minami has gone to sleep. I declared the war at Oh Sehun but I am the one who pull myself out and considering lost in the battle. I can’t let the devil inside me control me anymore. Enough for it to stay inside my mind for a long time. It is time for some peace.

“Hyunki!” Shizuka call and clutch her hand at my arm.

“You are still here? Aunt YLee and Uncle Sato won’t be worried?”

“I called them just now to pay Minami a visit. They agreed. Oh, I had a good time chatting with Aunty Sofea.”

“Hyunki, I would like to discuss with you something about business if you don’t mind.” Suddenly mommy speak up. I tilt my chin up and look at her.

“Here?”

“In the visitor’s waiting area” Says mommy as she rise from the chair and walks out of the ward. “Shizuka, can you do me a favor and look after Minami for me?”

“Sure.”

 

I thought mommy would like to talk to me alone but she invited Oh Sehun with her to discuss about this business things. I know I just accept him as my father but isn’t this too fast for me to adapt my new environment?

“I don’t know what are you planning to do with my company but I just got a file of company’s transactions. And it cost about millions of Korean Won in this matter. There is no other person who dare to use the company’s fund other than Go Lee Hyun.”

"........."

“And I found out the activities has been done in a week which triggers the audit department from my company and also Sehuns' to do some analysis and the reports are with me now.” Says mommy again.

Sehun doesn’t look at me but he just stare outside of the window as if he shows no interest in this matter. Mommy has been pointing out one by one and I got a feeling my little secret is going to reveal and caught by mommy and Oh Sehun.

“Go Lee Hyun ssi (Mr. Go Lee Hyun), I would like you to admit that this is your doing. You bought almost all SH Enterprise share and also became the second biggest shareholder after the CEO.”

“Hyunki, I know it was you. Admit it that you are Go Lee Hyun.” Says Oh Sehun as he approach us. I lower down my head and shut my mouth for a while.

“Not just that, you changed the name from Go Lee Hyun into mine and now I’m one of the vip who gives the second biggest share in SH Enterprise.” Mommy add in. I’m done. Mommy and Oh Sehun revealed my secret and I have no other choice to explain everything.

“Yes. I’m Go Lee Hyun. I admit I am Go Lee Hyun. I met the shareholders personally to sell their share to me and agreed to invest into mommy’s company. You know why..” I said.

Mommy press her lips together and after that she let out a sigh. “Do you still intend to do now?” Oh Sehun ask me.

“Not anymore. I raise my white flag but I will never sell the share that I have bought in your company. It brings benefit to me and mommy’s company.” My explanation makes daddy smile at me but still mommy doesn’t look good with it.

“I will. I do not want to be involve in your business, Sehun. I will sell the share and apology on behalf of my son.” Says mommy. Daddy put his hands on her shoulders and make her face him.

“I’m impress at how you raise him. He is so young to persuade the shareholders to sell their share to him and it was brilliant. I’m surprised after I knew it was him. Don’t. One day, my next successor will be him and I want him to run after I retire.” Says daddy.. Daddy? What? Since when I call him daddy? Okay whatever. I have to get use to this.

“What about mine?”

“Yours can be my partner. Minami can handle them. It is fair for the kids.”

I leave the waiting area and straight away to Minami’s ward. She is sleeping soundlessly and Shizuka is doing her homework at the dressing table opposite of the bed. So everything comes to a happy ending? Mommy and Minami accepted daddy’s present and I was the last person to accept him whole but I’m still uncomfortable with him around. That’s why I left the waiting room immediately.

“Congratulation!” Shizuka throws a teddy bear hug at me in her Japanese speaking.

“For?”

“For finally to see your father. The dreams that you want to achieve. I’m happy for you, Hyunki. Hey, can you tell me how he melted your icy heart until you managed to accept him.”

“It was a long story but I nearly punch him in the face. He was crying while I tell my stories when I was a kid. You know that scary part..”

“You told him you nearly jumped off the bridge to kill yourself?” Shizuka ask. I nod my head and she tighten her hug around me. “That was the t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter