3 - Sofea

Little Apples ( Sequel to Sorry, I can't be with you)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After last night, I never take any initiative to talk to Hyunki neither him tries to talk to me. He confessed for the first time in my entire life that he is scared. He is scared to lose me while on his knees.

    ‘I have made my mind but I don’t want to worry you with my plan. That is the reason why I keep on contacting with Shizuka because she is trying to help me with the information. We found another hint about Mommy and our father. And there is a possibility that Oh Sehun is our father. The DNA results must have manipulated.

    I found Mommy’s old diary and she was once married to Oh Sehun. They have never agree a divorce and Mommy said she would raise us. Shutting us away from reality. I was anxious to see the results and I never realise Shizuka would make such a move on me that fast. I’m sorry, Minami. I have hurt you so much. I do not want to lose you.

I was so scared when I found your bags were not on the sofa anymore. Maru and his team couldn’t find you and I shiver so much. I love you Minami. You are my other half. I couldn’t bear to lose you. I need you to stay at my side while we look for our father.’

It was too cliché. Hyunki oppa (older brother Hyunki) confessed as if I’m his girlfriend. Well, he should think of me that way before his real girlfriend. I do not care whoever she is and she has to pass me first before I give my brother to her.

The bell snaps me out from my thoughts and my eyes fell on Shizuka who was a few feet away from me. We didn’t smile. We just have our eyes locked into each other. I hope she understood why I don’t like her clinging around my brother because I don’t want to give him away yet. She takes her steps and stop in front of me.

“Glad you are back. I’m sorry if I hurt you but that doesn’t mean I will back away. I will never give up until I earn your trust. He is my first and I want him to be my last.” She says.

“You knew..”

“We have known each other since we were small. Hyunki told me everything through a message after he found you. I understood his decision and I will respect. Till we meet again, and I’ll be serious for our next encounter.” She says and plaster a smile on her face.

“I hope you success.” I said and we pass each other. Shizuka is serious about taking Hyunki oppa (older brother) from me. Good luck to her then.

 

“Our class trip this year will be in New York. There are not much thing t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter