Cheese tart has an answer - Sehun

Little Apples ( Sequel to Sorry, I can't be with you)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Why did you lie?”

“Because I do not want you to know who is your father. What he has done to you is unforgiveable.”

“I know but this is nothing to me. Mommy, you know what? Lots of kids out there wanting to have a perfect family with mom and dad no matter how bad their parents are. I should be grateful to know my dad is still alive. And near to me. Just a little bit about him is enough.”

“I do not want you to know our past. Please do not do anything dangerous. I know what you are planning, Hyunki.” Your mother knows our plan Hyunki? How did she know? Did you tell anybody, dude?

“Plan? I will not do anything that worries you. I just want to know the reason you two broke up. My wish is to have a perfect family, living in the same house.” Hahah I already know the answers but still want to spit it out.

“We will not be together anymore. I don’t want. Don’t put on too much of hopes about us getting back. It will never happen.”

“Are you going to avoid Oh Sehun… Aaaaa, I mean daddy forever?”

“I hope I can maintain that.” Said Mommy. Her face turns out sour when I mentioned ‘daddy’. Well, he is. Have some respect a little although I feel like puking anytime soon.

“I don’t think we can avoid him. He is our third biggest shareholder in the company and you know what will happen if he pulls out his stunt.”

“Don’t pressure me with that Hyunki. Just don’t get so attach. You’ll get hurt.”

That was the last word from Mommy before she left my room. The next day, I decided to go to Shizuka’s house after school with Minami. As usual Shizuka is always excited when I’m around, Aunt YLee and Uncle Sato too. They always invited us to come over to play with their only child.

 

“Have some juice first.” Aunty said and placed two glass of juice on the table. I said thank you and my eyes roam around the room. “Why Hyunki? Is there something wrong?”

“Ah, no. Uncle hasn’t come home yet?”

“He’s busy. Typical Japanese.” She said. I smiled at her. Uncle Sato has always come home late from his work. He should get used to Korean lifestyle from now on. Goodluck uncle! I’ll root for you~

“Aunty, if you don’t mind, can you share a little bit about Mommy and your past. The best is from high school part.”

“Straight to the point Hyunki. You want to fish out something about your father right?”

“Heh heh, you got the point.”

“He was kinda popular that time and didn’t speak that much.”

I watch every movements that Aunt YLee is doing and she looks disturbed and protecting from accidentally saying out the secrets. Suddenly she changes the topic. “Oh Minami, you asked me before that you wanted to learn how to make cheese tart right? I was about to make one. Do you want to join and learn how to make it?”

“Ah, great. Yes, please.”

“Hyunki and Shizuka can have some fun first.” She said. Aunty and Minami walks to the kitchen and they start their work. Geez, Aunty is still hiding it from me.

“Hey, let’s play in my room and I need your help with my homework.” Said Shizuka.

“Okay.” I said and we walked to her room. “Can I use the toilet for a while?”

“Sure.”

 

Minami’s Point of View

Aunt YLee has agreed to teach me how to make cheese tart. Damn I love her tart so much. Mommy has said before that Aunt YLee’s tarts are the best that she has ever tasted. It was true. Nobody can defeat her mouthwatering cheese tart.

“You know Minami, this cheese tart has a memory in my life.” Suddenly Aunty said. Okay, this is news.

“A memory? It must be a good memory.”

“What makes you think that way?”

“Probably a good food comes from a good recipe.” I said and Aunty smiles at me.

“Almost there. Because of this cheese tart, I’m married to Uncle. He said he falls for my cooking especially this tart.” Said Aunty. Oh wow ._.

“How?”

“Before your mother’s wedding reception, not long before that, I think around 5 months before, I went to Japan to meet some old friends. We were so young and teenagers has this outgoing feels in them. My friend invited me to join an event where you will meet st

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter