What is what? - Minami

Little Apples ( Sequel to Sorry, I can't be with you)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Hello.”

“Hi honey! I have read your text and we are so proud of you! We want to drop by at your place and throw confetti and also, talk about your future. When I come, I want to see photos of your girlfriend. I can’t wait to see grandchildren before I die.”

Then I heard dad is scolding mom for repeating about the marriage and grandchildren. “Mom, I’m still young. I’m still in my early 20’s.”

“I know! I just can’t wait! The faster the better!” 

“I have sent you the photo, didn’t I?” 

“Oh really? I didn’t get any. Never mind, when I reach there you better show me a good one.” Says mom. Before I could say anything, she hang up the call. What should I tell mom about her? Will she like her? I don’t think this is going to be easy. 

Minami and Hyunki’s place 

After I told Ellie what she should do, I walk back to Hyunki’s room while Ellie head for the living room and I saw Hyunki looking confused. His eyes wouldn’t turn and glued at the screen of his phone. “2015? Seriously Minami?”

“Yeah. I was trying to tell you.”

“How? I still remember you are going for the piano competition tomorrow. It is 2012” 

“Hyunki, calm down. I will explain from A to Z after we have our tea. Ellie will join us and you would not want her to wait.” I tell him to distract his thoughts a little bit about this fuss. “Can you walk?”

“Yes. I can help myself.” 

As we walk out of his room, his steps are getting slower and his eyes are gazing all over the places. I take his hand and pull him with me closer. I accelerate my speed but suddenly I feel numb around my limbs and fall on my knees. The butler near us quickly rush to me and asking whether I’m okay. A few seconds later I heard footsteps running towards us and I see Maru in front of me. 

“Miss Minami, are you okay?” Maru asks.

“Yes. Just a slightly shock to my feet. I walk too much probably.” 

“Please rest, miss. We do not want you to fall sick.” 

“It is okay. Help me get my crutch.” 

Maru run into my room and get me the crutch. “Minami? You were sick? Why I didn’t know?”

“It was last winter. It is okay! You don’t have to worry. I’m getting better. Just need some exercise and it will do.” 

 

I shush Hyunki oppa from asking me so much and Maru is escorting us towards the living hall as Ellie emerge from the living hall. The two of us set ourselves on the couch with scones, a few slices of cakes and tea are ready on the table. 

Ellie talks with oppa about her club activities in her school and seem she knows what exactly to distract Hyunki oppa from asking why today is 2015, why is that and why is this. Suddenly Takuya appear from somewhere and whisper at Maru’s ear. He then app

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter